Reviews for Breaking Promises
Torn and Broken chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
I didn't think the ending required an explanition. I like it. It's a metaphorical representation of how so many teens feel...
je suis une pomme du terre chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
When I read the title for this I immediately wanted to read it XD lol I totally get what you're trying to say... sometimes you just can't help but change with all the new things happening to you, new people, whether you like it or not... T.T So sad, yet it happens... Keep writing!
Needa S chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Sad, but beautifully written. Keep up the awesome work. God Bless ya.
magnusthewolf chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
this has like a "wave" feeling to it. i liked it. nice emotions and feelings throughtout. good job
Kristina Suko chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Aw, that's so sad, but good. I can sorta relate- feeling like I break promises, but thankfully it's only once in a while. Thanks for your reviews! I was excited to get one on "Walk With Me, My Love" because no one seems to want to review it. D Maranwe
Autumn Reflections chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
i can relate to this! i love it, going on my favourites.

thats for reviewing *hugs*

Autumn
NO LONGER USING chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
very good
Let It Rain chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
This poem was unique, because normally someone would write it from the other person's perspective. Great job!
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
That's so sad! :( It's really, really well written though, as always! Good job! Keep writing!

Anna _
hOpeinareddress chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Aww, this is so sad. But I love it. It's very well written, and very believeable. Don't worry about not being able to write a happy poem, lol. I don't know if I've ever written on of those. To me they just seem kind of... cheesy, I guess. That was a lame choice of word, but I'm sure you know what I mean. Angsty and depressing poems just have a lot more emotion to them, in my opinion. Anyhow, I really liked this.
free-to-dream15 chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
omg wow! such a sad poem but so good! Keep writing!
An-Author-At-Heart chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Wow very good power, really strong emotions at the end. I think many people can relate to the idea of the poem, breaking promises, drifting relationships, etc. It was nicely written, keep up the good work!

BTW, thanks for the review on my poem "Abstract Art", it was my first review for it so I really appreciate it!
Kenshinswife chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Omg, I love it! It's so beautifully sad, you did a great job! I like the longer sentences and I can definetly tell that it can rhyme, so don't worry foo! I also like how you began each part with , "I remember promising to you that..." Once again, another gorgeous work!
Asmodai-Superbia chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
I like that, the ending was rather unexpected. I really lked the twist. I think that the line "Because when you see me, you look at me strange," is a little chappy, you may awant to think about re-wording it a bit, just my opinion though. Other than that, I really liked it. You go! and don't worry. I'm sure you'll be able to write a happy poem soon. _ASHe
writer emo chick13 chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
That's good though the lines were long. But I have short lined poems. I like it.