Reviews for November Woods
Erimenthy chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Wow...The feeling this poem gives is difficult to describe. Sort of like being outside when the sun is shining on a chilly day, which may sound unusual, but I think that’s a nice feeling or even sight. You described a place, and I really did see what was going on in my head. That was very well done, as others have said, it is magical. )
drippingdreams chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
I like this one, it's sweet and just subtley magical. I really like the description of the wind "sauntering," as well as all of the faerie and faeriedust allusions. Faeries in poems, figuritively or literally, make me giddy. I love em.

Nicely done.
aurora llyria chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Indeed, I remember Helga Marshall, from whom I assume you derived the name Helga Mearshell.

I must find November Woods and listen! Such a pretty poem too...now I want to go find a November wood and...I don't know. Walk around and think of this poem? :-) I like the choice of phrasing and wording like "whisking" and the "spin me 'round" line and "saunters" and "brushing the fluff off of/the tall green trees" (embrace your inner fluff and let it guide you!). Anyway. 'Tis very nice!
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Great work, write on!

Anna
burning in effigy chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
seems a bit haunting to me... and it feels "right"

does that make any sense? cuz i'm really tired right now, and i have jetlag

very pretty poem with nice/ peaceful imagery. made me quite calnm when i read this, and i'm a bit of a sugar high at the moment. along with some caffeine.

you keep on writing, and i'll keep on reading :-)
Meihan chapter 1 . 6/24/2006