Reviews for Trick DRAFT
doddlz chapter 35 . 11/28/2010
omg I LOVE ur story! I have NO idea why u find it an embarrassment! I can't wait to read ur revised version! But I'm still left with one question that was never answered: why was Terra different from the other blood dolls? and why was Ratapu so reluctant to talk about her? otherwise realy awesome story!
LovestoLaugh chapter 36 . 11/23/2010
Honestly, I don't understand why you are taking this story down. I know that you are revising this and you say that it has a lot of errors, but I didn't see any that caused a problem. This story was definitely more well-written than most of the stories I have read on this site. I think that this story is absolutely beautifully written. This story is one of my favorite stories on this site now. It is so intriguing and enthralling. I couldn't stop reading it. I only discovered this story a few days ago and I was afraid that I wasn't going to be able to finish it before you took it down. I wish you weren't taking this story down! You are a wonderful author and wrote this story really well. I don't know why you don't think so.

All there is left to say is: Please get the revised version updated and finished soon! I can guarantee that I'll be reading it.

-LovestoLaugh
cheesecake15 chapter 36 . 10/26/2010
loved your story! would write more but i'm off to bed!

g'night and awesome story!

. xx .
DA-chen1 chapter 23 . 10/19/2010
Really nice and long chapter! :)
DA-chen1 chapter 18 . 10/16/2010
Wonderful :-) I really like it!

But what is about Valeska? What was her name anyway? I forgot.

She saw the magic behind Trick, did she never ask any questions?

DA-chen1 chapter 14 . 10/15/2010
Really funny! And really exciting! I love your story!

Genato chapter 35 . 10/15/2010
There was a lot of grammatical errors.. misspelled words.. yada yada... BUT THE STORY WAS GREAT! :) But I would have preferred more Trick/Helana mushy parts... There were lots of loose ends though. :) But that's fine.. You probably saw them anyway, so you're gonna set them right in the revised version. Thank you for making me happy with your story! :)
DA-chen1 chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
Hi Skylar!

Very nice story of yours!

I can help you, especially for the German parts because I'm German! :)

Actually, I was about to have a horrible nightmare, so I should probably be thanking you for waking me. But I won't, because you a cold hearted person and did it to somehow hurt of offended me. So instead I'll talk in German to piss you off because I'm quite sure you don't understand a word I'm saying. And while I'm at it, I rather dislike you and those shoes don't match your outfit at all.

Translation: "Ich hatte gerade einen schrecklichen Albtraum, also sollte ich Ihnen eigentlich danken, dass Sie mich aufgeweckt haben! Aber ich tu es nicht, denn Sie sind kaltherzig und taten dies nur, um mich zu erschrecken! Deshalb rede ich jetzt nur in Deutsch, damit mache ich Sie sicher w├╝tend, weil Sie kein Wort von dem verstehen. Und weil ich schon einmal dabei bin, ich mag Sie nicht wirklich und diese Schuhe passen nicht zu Ihrem Outfit!"

I hope, you will use it! ;)

Lalala chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
This is GREAT! I adore it!
To Lazy To Log In chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I love this story. I'm reading both the revised and the Draft just cause :D
Aradia Cloud chapter 15 . 9/3/2010
I like Jakobi.
Aradia Cloud chapter 5 . 9/1/2010
I know someone named Jakobi. Except it's spelled "Jacobie". And the "Jakobi" guy in this story is suspicious.
Kaitlynn chapter 36 . 8/27/2010
Personally this story should be published in stores...one of the best stories I have read in a while. Including published peices
e r a w e r a chapter 35 . 8/24/2010
Firstly, I made 1060 reviews! lol

But seriously, I love this story and it has made me actually get up and write the one I have been wanting to do for years. Thank you for a delicious read with characters that are actually believable.

- erawera
stare at string chapter 35 . 8/9/2010
Wow, that was a pretty cool story! I love how unique the werewolf-fae idea is, and Trick (and Jakobi), are such wonderful characters. I think your 'death' (yeah,so they weren't actually dead) scenes need to be longer though, I almost missed them. Keep on writing!
1,074 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »