Reviews for Trick DRAFT
anoymous chapter 35 . 1/4/2009
I just finished the story and I absoulutely loved it. It made me laugh, it made me cry, it made me ponder whats going to happen next! I even cried when it finished. ;_; Congrats on all the reviews and I hope you continue a sucessful writing career. :] I lovedd trick ! Hes so adorable in the story, annoying Helana and everything. Can't wait for the sequel ! :D
Sid Arbaon chapter 35 . 1/3/2009
-cries along with you- I can't believe it is over, too!

That was beautiful, dear! I was getting the hype of the vury, VURY last chap, and then...it ENDED. PERFECTLY! TToTT

I was laughing, and then I was tearing up, and then my heart was being tugged at oppostite ends of the pool. I can't take it anymore!

As soon as I catch up with my 98 other emails from fanfiction, I will SO check out your other stories.

So, until next time! But I will be keeping in check with you (aka, stalking your every move ;)

I look forward to the sequel, and thank you to PIECES for writing this up! I can't wait for the publication! (I'll be first in line to get it...X3)

a.r.b.a.o.n.
Sid Arbaon chapter 34 . 1/3/2009
OO! OO! Is it too late for MOI to join? XD I will probably mess it up completely, and you'll have no choice but to cut me from the group, but at least I can say that I took part in it...maybe. ;)

-wipes tear from eye- And then there was one. How delightfully depressing! (Oxymorons will always come back to haunt you...)

Really, REALLY nice ending. Even in your writing you have the sense of something closing. I have yet to achieve that skill, but there is always hope! Encouraging optimism!

Well, it has been fun. And I will always remember the debts that you owe me. I'll go to everyone of your book signings, and write 100 fan letters if I have to get the stuff. You mark my words. XD

Now, onto the...epilouge. (-voice cracks)
Sid Arbaon chapter 33 . 1/3/2009
-EXTRA LARGE FANGIRL SQUEAL- That was so AMOZING! I LOVED this chap! I won't live without it! I loved it so much and stuff! LOL

So, everything is back to normal, and all is well. So, as the end approaches us, I must say that I am happy with (I hope) the ending.

Ok, I was totally flipping out on this chap. I was talking to the computer. A lot. And I don't mean the little grumbles. I mean, like, full out convos. I was laughing and cheering and yelling and repeating sentences...-sigh- Doctor, Doctor, save your patient. ;)

Jak and Rat...as soon as this becomes published, I am SO writing a lemony fic for them. XD I so wish I can see your expression when you read this. X3 Oh, and if it is any consolation, I will do one for Trick and Hels, too. ;)
Sid Arbaon chapter 32 . 1/3/2009
I don't know what is wrong with me- I was totally cracking up at the smallest things. I was like, losing it over the dialouge (however you spell that) and whatnot. Doctor, Doctor! Something's wrong with me!

Wow- this chap had me on my toes! It was like letting your dog lead you when you guys are going on a walk. You never know where it'll go, and no matter how hard you restrain it, 99% of the time, you will lose. ;) Anyways, this chap was like that- I just held on to the leash, and hoped I didn't end up in a thorny bush. ;)

YAYS! Jak lives! I knew he wouldn't die easily...Go get 'em, Jak- I'm rootin' for you!

Well, I'm glad that you retrieved the flashdrive- I hate it when that happens to me. LOL. I so would've smothered my boyfriends with lotsa love taps. "How dare you hide this from me?" LOL. I would take it ALL out on him. But then I would kiss all his boo-boos. ;)
Faith Adeline chapter 35 . 1/2/2009
Ah, Jakobi makes me laugh, lol. Good job! I can't wait for you to start the sequel! Keep it up, and let me know if you need any help :)

Faith
Lady Katreina chapter 35 . 1/2/2009
Thank you so MUCH! I love this story, I think I'll probably have to read Trick over again. It is a story. And that's not the half of it!

Thank you!
Essevera chapter 35 . 1/2/2009
sorry i haven't replied to the earlier chapters. _ i'm awful i know. so glad you finished it and tied everything up. I'm looking for another one of your stories, yeah? :)
Destiny2RoseClan chapter 35 . 1/1/2009
Wow, this was just, amazing! Loved the story, the plot, the twists, everything!

Great job!

And Happy New Year!
Reminising Obsession chapter 35 . 12/31/2008
YAYS!Ive finally finished it!And on new yrs too!HA!Take that procrastination(shes a b*tch)...Anyway I luv ur story and cant wait for the sequel.

Peace!
Reminising Obsession chapter 26 . 12/31/2008
I take it back im beginning to luv not as cruel as i thought...

And also so very true...Flava Flav is one ugly mutha...u know...

Anyway,just wanted to say that
Spidergirl21 chapter 35 . 12/31/2008
YES your makeing a number2 so happy.

I liked this chapter i thought it was good
alexa-xox chapter 35 . 12/31/2008
congratulations on finishing! It was superb, i laughed at Jakobi and Helana's friendly teasing, it was very well written. Trick is a full blown irish man, enjoying his drink as muh as he does! I was truly enjoying the St Patrick's day bash.

It's a shame that the story is over, as it was such an enjoyable story to read. I hope that your future works continue to be as successful and unputdownable :P

I thoroughly enjoyed reading it!

Xox
glamoureste chapter 35 . 12/30/2008
AW... the ending sentence was so cute!

GREAT JOB with this story! I enjoyed every part of it :]
Visual Princess chapter 35 . 12/30/2008
oh no its over!

this is one of the best stories ive read on here

you've done such a good job woth it

im gonna miss trick

ur on my alerts cant wait until the sequel

VP