Reviews for Trick DRAFT
Averael chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
I just found this story and I really enjoy it... But I have a tiny bit of advice" ... Please, don't use a translator to write your german text. You can get so many things wrong and frankly, it's for someone from Germany very hard to understand. Find rather someone who speaks german and could translate this for you
Anara Celebvilya chapter 36 . 7/29/2010
I'm excited to hear that it will be revised. Because, frankly, I saw a lot of mistakes in the original (no offense), and it will be nice for it to be redone.

Also, I wanted to ask if you had read (or watched) Inuyasha. If not then you should. The reason I say this is because your other story, 'Shenanigans', reminds me greatly of it.

Thanks,

Anara
Bridgett-blah chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
xD
missy2shoes chapter 32 . 7/22/2010
I was confused by chapter 32 'Dolores', because shouldn't the ring Trick gave Helana, which did protect her from Camio, protect her from the knife Adam used to cut her wrist. I thought you said it was a barrior to her flesh, so wouldnt that mean nothing would be able to penetrate her skin.

ahh, yeah, i was just wondering, maybe she took it off and you merely didnt mention it or w/e.

anywho, i really love youre story :P

im looking forward to getting onto the sequel you mentioned!
RokitToMars chapter 36 . 7/22/2010
Holy wow!

That's really great!

I mean, I'm sorry you decided not to publish this, because it is good enough to be published. But, really? There's a lot of those kinds of novels around and yours might get lost in the fray, you know? Which wouldn't be good because it's so good.

I can't wait for the revised one to pop up, and will definitely be back to read and review.

Thanks so much (:
Bridgett-blah chapter 35 . 7/22/2010
AH I have to wait till...I wake up to begin reading the sequal...*sigh* I loved this book. Absolutley amazing! Ahh I love you xD
Bridgett-blah chapter 34 . 7/22/2010
Wow. I really liked the ending...Wow...Im suddenly so extremley excited xD Wow
sarahuhoh chapter 36 . 7/21/2010
so.

ridiculously.

excited.

(more commentary to come, two weeks from today)
Bridgett-blah chapter 20 . 7/21/2010
Ohh I like this chapter xD Really cute...xDD
emz chapter 36 . 7/21/2010
ugh. can't wait for it.
Rogue-writer-16 chapter 36 . 7/21/2010
Ohmigosh! Okay, I'm a tiny bit excited now :D Just a tiny bit. Haha! Kidding. I'm so glad you've decided to pull Trick back out and share with us. I'm very much looking forward to it and can't wait!

RW
M chapter 36 . 7/21/2010
Awesome.
pbgurl chapter 36 . 7/20/2010
YAY! WO! I'm so happy! I can't wait it! _

-Liz :D
Candescence chapter 35 . 7/18/2010
I love this story and the characters. I'm so happy you are making a sequel, cuz I'm not ready to let go of them just yet...You did great with this story, it didn't drag, there was enough drama, it was wonderful! good job
sherbetsi chapter 36 . 7/18/2010