Reviews for Trick DRAFT
TheWomanBehindTheMask chapter 35 . 7/15/2010
OMG! I loved TRICK! A friend sent me the link, claiming that it was awesome, and threatening me with a death of glares, if i did not. Having read this story, I gotta say, I'm very glad that I took my friends advice. You are an amazing writer, please never stop!
DesertBlueRose2 chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
THANK U! Lets see why am I thanking you? Well thank you for posting this wonderful story here and giving me a perfect reason for staying up past midnight! I mean it. I really like it even if its not in its fully edited verison. This is a great verison still. And the second reason why I'm thanking you is becuase i just like barely found fictionpress and as im trying to find amazing stories to read i keep hearing about this GREAT PLAGARISM FIASCO and i keep finding so many authors had to delete their work but i'm glad thta you didn't do that...yet or so. So thanks again for being a great writer! :)
Follow-The-Spiders chapter 34 . 7/7/2010
Hmm, I just wanted to say a few more things.

1. There are too many characters, no offence meant. It kind of gets hard to concentrate on everyone character, so maybe cutting back on a couple would do (only those characters that appear once or twice, and have no further importance towards the story line).

2. What was the whole glass cracking incident about? And I get the prophecy-ish words that appeared in the glass, but I'm still lost about what exactly Helana is.

3. Did Hels tell Vels everything?

4. I love the idea of Chameleons, it's pretty darn good!

Good job with the story!

Patts
Follow-The-Spiders chapter 35 . 7/7/2010
Hey Skylar,

It was a well-written story. Good job!

However, I've got to say, some parts were slightly off, if you get my meaning.

Don't worry, I'm not flaming you or anything, because like I said before, your story was well-written!

Again, congrats on finishing it, and I hope that you're writing a sequel, because they're still a lot of unanswered questions, such as:

1. Why'd Terra become a Blood Doll?

2. What happens to Adam?

3. Is there something going on between Jakobi and Terra? I felt that there was a certain...hint about something going on between them. Maybe that was just me.

4. What happens to Seth? Does he discover that he's a part shapeshifter?

5. What happens to Akej? Ekaj's brother? (Right?)

6. What about all the other Chameleons? Do they attack Trick? (I have to say, I love his name! Trick is pretty awesome personality wise and name wise.)

Okay, if there are anymore questions, I can't remember them. However, I'd like to say this again, GOOD JOB!

Patts

PS. I really like how you made up the term Blood Doll, it's pretty ingenious! :)
LanternLight13 chapter 35 . 7/3/2010
Great story! Thanks for sharing.
Hali2010 chapter 35 . 6/15/2010
hi again, i really liked your story, it was really fun to read and besides the first couple of chapters(i really thought it was going to be a twilight knock-off) it was really original and thoroughly enjoyable. Anyways, good job and you'll probably hear from me on some of your other stories(i plan on checking them out pretty soon) XD
Hali2010 chapter 14 . 6/12/2010
ok, well this story has been completed for a while now so i'm not even sure you read the reviews any more but(just in case you do) i have to tell you that i really like your story so far and that i absolutely LOVE the part where she says "Erica was looking rather pretty without her makeup and Em was looking like a man without hers." HAHAHA! holy crap, i laughed so hard when i came to that part lol. anyway, great story so far XD
Sereta chapter 18 . 6/9/2010
In my opinion, there are too many characters in the story. I don't even know who is who, except for Helena and Trick. And the chapters are too long. I find myself scrolling down until I see Trick's name. But that is just my opinion. You are a good writer though.
Anara Celebvilya chapter 35 . 5/14/2010
That story was excellent! I love Trick. He's a bit multi-polar, but he's a great character none the less. In fact, that probably makes him a better character.

I have a question. Why could Helena automatically do that grounding thing? And what the heck was the whole shattering the window thing about? Was it just that she was talented with the whole aura thing? Sorry, that was was actually three questions. Oh well.

Thanks for a great read!
Devilish Kisses chapter 6 . 2/18/2010
I for sure though this chapter would be totally cliché! Love the irony!
Brezzia chapter 33 . 2/14/2010
So many twists, and disturbing surprises in the last few chapters...gotta love them! (And gotta love Flogging Molly. Oh, how your music taste never ceases to fail me!) Haha :)
Brezzia chapter 26 . 2/13/2010
My goodness, you had me worried last chapter. This one cleared everythinhg up-as you obviously intended. Jak is freaking amazing. It would suck if I had to hate him xD Hoorah for the story!
Brezzia chapter 25 . 2/13/2010
I am very confused by this chapter. Everything happened so fast...so did Jak turn on them? Why?
Brezzia chapter 18 . 2/13/2010
If I didn't respect you before, your favor of Dir en Grey and MSI sent my liking of this story over the top! :D
Guest chapter 23 . 2/9/2010
... HOily shit. this as fucking fanyastic! and i don't even loke these kinds of stories! HOILY SHIT! D
1,074 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »