Reviews for Trick DRAFT
RSGM chapter 22 . 2/7/2010
Wow, you're right. Tarik Sultan is really, really good. I just saw a short clip of one of his dances and I am amazed. Uterlly amazed. How does someone, especially a man probably over his teenages years, do that?
RSGM chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
awesome chapter, I love it!
warpedhoney92 chapter 25 . 1/14/2010
What...WHAT? I still totally don't get it, but I guess I'll have to reread it again. This is a great fic btw. I'm totally hooked.
Your Execution chapter 35 . 1/10/2010
Yay flogging molly :D

I dont even know what to say about this story because it is made of pure win and awesomeness. Just like you ;D
reachforit chapter 35 . 1/3/2010
Two words: publication worthy. :)
Constant Deja Vu chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Hiya!

I am just about to start this story but first I had to quickly comment on your profile page! I just read it and I think you've set it up great!I love how you wrote a short story/biography about yourself instead of just listing a whole lot of boring details. :)

Anyway just wanted to say that. Will start reading now. I'm sure It'll be great! ;)
nicolee chapter 32 . 12/13/2009
hey I have a question, you know how helana has the protective ring that trick gave her but how come Adam was able to cut her with the knife?
Insomnia Breeds Insanity chapter 35 . 12/7/2009
I am a reader who has been off FP for quite some time. I wanted to congratulate you on the completion of your story. Considering that parts were written years ago, it is an excellent piece of workmanship.
Chocorange888 chapter 35 . 10/30/2009
Wow is all I can say. I was so annoyed yesterday when Fictionpress crashed, but I finished it immediately today. Thank you very much for the story, although it got slightly confusing at times, it's still amazing none the less. Well done.
AliLuvsU chapter 25 . 10/18/2009
You asked for critiscism(yea i spelt that wrong) so here it goes. It kills me that even after I re-read the diologue a couple times and everything I STILL don't understand. I've noticed in other chapters that I've struggled to understand the point of the chapter and this big moment where Trick IS STABBED was utterly monumental and then all of a sudden he's all "JK" AG. I love this plot, but it deeply frustrates me. This is the most bi-polar chapter ever. Please, explain. I hate not getting this essential part of the story!
AlisLuvsU chapter 23 . 10/18/2009
AH! Finally! They kissed! Jeesh i was about ready to scream in frustration. Its obvious they love each other...I really want them to see it. Thank God for some progress!...

Okay now I'm done venting...great chapter...kept me on the edge of my seat. (insert goofy grin here)
Elle Winters 9 chapter 34 . 9/25/2009
Also forgot to add that at times I got confused with your characters and I've completely forgottne who Christy is. Do you think you could put a little summary of characters ie. Name, appearance, short description of perhaps listing 3 adjectives?
Elle Winters 9 chapter 35 . 9/25/2009
Oh goodness I've been reading this story until 2 in the morning for several Helana copmletely annoys me, but then again it's realistic, because as a normal 17 year old girl, I would think everyone would be scared half to death and act pathetically... actually I'd probably be even more pathetic. :\ but anyway, brilliant story. The ending was much more light-hearted than I expected, not much of that emotional evoking stuff you had in your chapters, but it was still a nice end. It gives a good backing for a sequel too. Thanks for the entertainment and I shall be starting the sequel reading soon. I can't believe it took me so long to find this story too, I occasionally rifle through FP's stories, but I'm so glad to have found this. Seeya!
AndItMovesUsAll chapter 34 . 9/21/2009
Second time reading because its so amazing and the only thing i have to say it GET IT PUBLISHED! Seriously its defiantely the right quality, apart from the odd typo, and i could see it becoming a popular published book. The only issue i have is with Jacobi suprising, and how his mood swings from one thing. Obviously some people are like that, but some things that he says and does just dont seem in character with the other things he does, for example the fact that he wanted to kill adam as a baby, but at other times he can be really compassionate and kind..Rat actually as well is like this, because he apparently killed a lot of his models, even those her were dear, yet in the end he warms up to Helana and he is protective of her?

I LOVE adam. He turned out to be my favourite character this time, i just love his character, epecially the fact that he works at a daycare center with children, and hes so strong even after all hes been through with Trick. i would love to know his story!
Miss Mimsy chapter 35 . 9/20/2009
I love this story! I read it all in one sitting, it was so good. You're a brilliant writer, and I just fell in love with your characters. :) :) :)

-Cait