Reviews for Trick DRAFT
Brezzia chapter 26 . 2/13/2010
My goodness, you had me worried last chapter. This one cleared everythinhg up-as you obviously intended. Jak is freaking amazing. It would suck if I had to hate him xD Hoorah for the story!
Brezzia chapter 25 . 2/13/2010
I am very confused by this chapter. Everything happened so fast...so did Jak turn on them? Why?
Brezzia chapter 18 . 2/13/2010
If I didn't respect you before, your favor of Dir en Grey and MSI sent my liking of this story over the top! :D
Guest chapter 23 . 2/9/2010
... HOily shit. this as fucking fanyastic! and i don't even loke these kinds of stories! HOILY SHIT! D
RSGM chapter 22 . 2/7/2010
Wow, you're right. Tarik Sultan is really, really good. I just saw a short clip of one of his dances and I am amazed. Uterlly amazed. How does someone, especially a man probably over his teenages years, do that?
RSGM chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
awesome chapter, I love it!
warpedhoney92 chapter 25 . 1/14/2010
What...WHAT? I still totally don't get it, but I guess I'll have to reread it again. This is a great fic btw. I'm totally hooked.
Your Execution chapter 35 . 1/10/2010
Yay flogging molly :D

I dont even know what to say about this story because it is made of pure win and awesomeness. Just like you ;D
reachforit chapter 35 . 1/3/2010
Two words: publication worthy. :)
Constant Deja Vu chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Hiya!

I am just about to start this story but first I had to quickly comment on your profile page! I just read it and I think you've set it up great!I love how you wrote a short story/biography about yourself instead of just listing a whole lot of boring details. :)

Anyway just wanted to say that. Will start reading now. I'm sure It'll be great! ;)
nicolee chapter 32 . 12/13/2009
hey I have a question, you know how helana has the protective ring that trick gave her but how come Adam was able to cut her with the knife?
Hidden Flowers chapter 35 . 12/7/2009
I am a reader who has been off FP for quite some time. I wanted to congratulate you on the completion of your story. Considering that parts were written years ago, it is an excellent piece of workmanship.
Chocorange888 chapter 35 . 10/30/2009
Wow is all I can say. I was so annoyed yesterday when Fictionpress crashed, but I finished it immediately today. Thank you very much for the story, although it got slightly confusing at times, it's still amazing none the less. Well done.
AliLuvsU chapter 25 . 10/18/2009
You asked for critiscism(yea i spelt that wrong) so here it goes. It kills me that even after I re-read the diologue a couple times and everything I STILL don't understand. I've noticed in other chapters that I've struggled to understand the point of the chapter and this big moment where Trick IS STABBED was utterly monumental and then all of a sudden he's all "JK" AG. I love this plot, but it deeply frustrates me. This is the most bi-polar chapter ever. Please, explain. I hate not getting this essential part of the story!
AlisLuvsU chapter 23 . 10/18/2009
AH! Finally! They kissed! Jeesh i was about ready to scream in frustration. Its obvious they love each other...I really want them to see it. Thank God for some progress!...

Okay now I'm done venting...great chapter...kept me on the edge of my seat. (insert goofy grin here)
1,078 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »