Reviews for Trick DRAFT
Ocean's Lover chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
I liked this chapter and also the way you described the house, some people hate that but I like to have a vivid picture in my mind you are very good I can't wait to read the other chapters
xhellogoodbyex chapter 4 . 8/25/2006
hahaha yes i get to review! (this be katie by the way)i loved it... one of the better chapters in my opinion. i guess...
veggie-4head chapter 3 . 8/25/2006
I didn't really like this chapter- a bit too random. Sorry.
veggie-4head chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
Nice chapter. You're a very good writer- this story is great.
veggie-4head chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Oh- Trick's hot. Can't wait to read more! No grammar mistakes that I could find and the plot has captured my attention. My only suggestion is that you can cut back on the details about the house. You can always drop in a few here and there, but reading full paragraphs about them gets a tad bit boring. Overall- nice work. Going to read next chapter...
definately.maybe chapter 4 . 8/24/2006
So far I really like this story. I'm not too sure where it's going and it seems to be stemming off in a bunch of directions. Not in a bad way though. I actually like that I don't have a complete picture of what will happen. The story also has more dimensions to it then some stories I've read and that's something I really like. The biggest problem I see with it is spelling mistakes and missed letters. Other than that it's good so far, keep it up :).
Haight-Ashbury chapter 3 . 7/24/2006
Good story so far, I want to hear more about Trick though.
My Bitter Swan Song chapter 3 . 7/24/2006
Hmm...interesting. I like this story! Keep updating!
My Bitter Swan Song chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
Wow, I really like this story! It's a lot different than anything else I've read before...good job! Keep writing!
1,074 | « Prev Page 1 .. 62 69 70 71 72