Reviews for Trick DRAFT
girl-imposter chapter 5 . 9/6/2006
hey its really interesting as you have caputred the reader with the suspense of the dreams and also the school...Jakobi seems to know more than he's letting on and yeah it is just really capitvating...i really like the otry and i think you should keep going with it...
Saroo chapter 5 . 8/31/2006
Amazing story! I'm dying of curiousity!

Update soon!

- Saroo
NowOrNever chapter 5 . 8/30/2006
I'm impressed. I think you've done a really great job at weaving a story here, and even though I'm not much of a fan of supernatural, I'm definitely hooked.

You've managed to make Trick seem both believable and lovable, although at the same time, we can see why Helena is scared of him.

I did find the concept of a wolf attacking her slightly unusual, but in a supernatural fiction that isn't a problem.

I'll be waiting for another chapter!
Ocean's Lover chapter 5 . 8/30/2006
This is such and awsome story! I'm completly hooked!
Ocean's Lover chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
I liked this chapter and also the way you described the house, some people hate that but I like to have a vivid picture in my mind you are very good I can't wait to read the other chapters
xhellogoodbyex chapter 4 . 8/25/2006
hahaha yes i get to review! (this be katie by the way)i loved it... one of the better chapters in my opinion. i guess...
veggie-4head chapter 3 . 8/25/2006
I didn't really like this chapter- a bit too random. Sorry.
veggie-4head chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
Nice chapter. You're a very good writer- this story is great.
veggie-4head chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Oh- Trick's hot. Can't wait to read more! No grammar mistakes that I could find and the plot has captured my attention. My only suggestion is that you can cut back on the details about the house. You can always drop in a few here and there, but reading full paragraphs about them gets a tad bit boring. Overall- nice work. Going to read next chapter...
definately.maybe chapter 4 . 8/24/2006
So far I really like this story. I'm not too sure where it's going and it seems to be stemming off in a bunch of directions. Not in a bad way though. I actually like that I don't have a complete picture of what will happen. The story also has more dimensions to it then some stories I've read and that's something I really like. The biggest problem I see with it is spelling mistakes and missed letters. Other than that it's good so far, keep it up :).
Haight-Ashbury chapter 3 . 7/24/2006
Good story so far, I want to hear more about Trick though.
My Bitter Swan Song chapter 3 . 7/24/2006
Hmm...interesting. I like this story! Keep updating!
My Bitter Swan Song chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
Wow, I really like this story! It's a lot different than anything else I've read before...good job! Keep writing!
1,078 | « Prev Page 1 .. 62 69 70 71 72