Reviews for Evil Devolution
Michael Panush chapter 3 . 11/22/2008
Interesting story, good ship combat, though I think it needs a little more description in the types of clothes and cultures. The Solarians seem German, while the Xanadu types seem to have every culture wedged together. A little explanation might be helpful. But I'm sure that will arrive soon, and I like where this is going.
Kreen chapter 3 . 6/25/2006
This story has lots of gore, but I do like some of the political stuff. Very intense and brutal.
Radio Saturday chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
M. Space battles.

This is a really good beginning. I'd like some more character developement, though, on the part of Yusef. I didn't get a very clear idea of where he came from or what he was doing there, and that was a little confusing. But There are only two chapters and there's plenty of time for character.

Also, I did check out the Steampunk story you mentioned, which I really enjoyed and need to finish. And I have read some Umberto Eco - about a year ago, I read "Foucault's Pendulum," which I really liked.

I look forward to more of this story. I'll keep my eyes on it!
Alaneer chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Hey,

This is an interesting beginning. The Solarians seem like nasty; to shoot at an unarmed outpost...

Good job. *_*