Reviews for Liar
autumnmurder chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Very well written, I love the emotion in this. Well done! :)
C.A. Eigsti chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
I am in love with the imagry in this piece. wow, very real. keep it up.
Boejangles chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Wow I can really feel the emotion, I mean wow. It was nice I really enjoyed it. Kind makes me take a look around. Keep up the good work

Hidden Lies chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Yup, I know what THAT feels like. I like this poem Pammy, you have done an awesome job expressing yourself, you are one heck of a writer!

Hidden Lies
Leaving Here chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
i LOVE the last line! awesome! i like the WHOLE thing- priceless-~Liz
kaylajac chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
not the sort of poem I usually read, but I found that I did like it. it's simple, to the point, and very expressive. nice writing.
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
I like this - I don't know what to say about it...but I like it - does that count?
Angi3 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Hey. I know whatchu feel, dude. This is an awesome piece. I like the way your write. (
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
I can absolutely relate to reminded me so much of last was all lies for the majoirty of the year..and no sucked.

Neways, Pammy..i no wot ur going through...and it is really hard..but i dont no exactly how ur feeling so i cant offer the best advice...i just hope that ul be ok and ul get through it..friends are hard 2 come by, so easy to lose and so hard to get back; its almost cruel? Dont you think?

I loved this..hell, i love all ur stuff..u are a fabulous writer_ Hope 2 hear from you very soon *hugs x3*

Aquafied chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
friends, friends

cliques are cliques, no matter how we deny itfunny no?
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
oh boy, i sense a lot of angst in this. i think you are a very talented writer.
Neaera chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Of course another wicked (i was about to say sawicked? wtheck...) sweet poem. I can't say I can relate to this one though, I just think it was (duh) well written :o) keep it up huns!
InkandIntrospection chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Good write. The formating in particular was very expressive.
Ferdinands-Savior chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Two words- Freakin Awesome! I love it! It's despairing and real without morphing into depressing and cynical. It's perfect. Bravo!