Reviews for One Dream Away from Reality Part 4 Back to School

Y DID U STOP THERE, R U INSANE
Alisha chapter 7 . 3/31/2007
Ep, UPDATE!
love it chapter 7 . 7/18/2006
i like lacey more than hannah and u-16 should know not to read it cuz it rated m. also what about jaydainfeeling left out of his family?I don't like :ADAM,JOEY and a few other ican't Adam does is try to kill himself saying he doesn't a bout Collin and thems gang bust and is selfish becausehe doesn't get all the dramahe's casing.I also think its funny how almost every body is related somehow.I want shelby to live with aubrey partees too. AND MORE ON ALEX AND SOMETHING TO PROVE THAT HE DIDN'T make himself throw somene tells every body he has cancer and people thinks he's cool and stuff.i don LIKE ADAM, because he sneaks out and nobody can help him cuz he keeps to happened to that nurse and i want more info in the aunt and kats mom have a will?What about her dd and brother? thanks,and more later UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
Nyte Shade chapter 7 . 7/6/2006
wow...this story is getting kinkier and kinkier as it goes on...its hilarious though. Sry I havent been online often but i started working and its tiring. But keep up the good work.
haeitsheerin chapter 7 . 7/4/2006
Okay I'm answering the thing first. The name means "Eternally beautiful child of light" in Japanese. lol. And on with my review...

NO! He can't die yet! *hopes for him not to die yet* lol. I would have felt the same way as Hannah. _
bevy chapter 7 . 7/3/2006
oh no.. you cant kill adam... not now... he's my favorite character... poor him... it was weird when lacey told him but i guess he kinda got over it since he's with hannah again now... hm.. can't wait for more..
haeitsheerin chapter 6 . 6/30/2006
Yay! Adam and Hannah are making up! And gah! I HATE LACEY! Heesh! I can't believe she's doing that to Adam. And I can't believe Noah either. LOL with Hannah seeing Joey give Adam head though. LOL!
Nyte Shade chapter 6 . 6/30/2006
Yeah this is what im talking about girl! lol. But I can't believe he asked to join, also im surprised that Noah and Lacey are doing it...good job.
bevy chapter 6 . 6/29/2006
noah and lacey? i never saw that coming... but the whole 3 some.. now that was disturbing!lol... but at least hannah and adam may be getting back together but knowing you and your mind it may not last
haeitsheerin chapter 5 . 6/28/2006
Ah! You did my idea of Hannah being pregnant with Adam's baby! lol. And thank god you didn't kill off Adam! I was really scared of when you said that. lol. Anyways...wow! Alot of drama going on. And hmm...is Hannah going to see Joey giving head to Adam...hmm...
Nyte Shade chapter 5 . 6/27/2006
Oh my god! she is going to see them doing the do lol. I know your about tired of me cracking jokes about your plot. But I find the stuff funny lol in a sick way. I like how you added a little bit of conflict in with the ex and all...good job sweets
bevy chapter 5 . 6/27/2006
oh no! don't let hannah walk in! she'll get all stressed out and may lose the baby or something... you're just asking for more problems with them... lol... but i like this chapter but poor adam... he just keeps getting the shaft.. and alex is a buttmunch!
bevy chapter 4 . 6/26/2006
now i'm in shock.. first hannah gets pregnant by adam and now him and her brother are making out in the nurse's office? now you're just asking for trouble stephie
Nyte Shade chapter 4 . 6/26/2006
Awesome some M/M action lol, j/k. But I am happy they became friends again but how could he just hurt Lacey and Hannah by doing this? Thats kind of cruel. But keep up the good work.