Reviews for morning
bipedalcooney chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
This is such a beautiful piece, the imagry and the detail are so brilliant. I LOVE this. Amazing work and keep writing.
S Noelle Long chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
First, I just want to say that it's shame that there's only one review on this piece.

"before you in your/ heartbreaking honesty fractured/ the silence with an uncensored yawn."

I think those lines are definitely the best part of these piece. The whole of it has merit, but those lines are so greatly constructed. I also really love the parantheses and their placement. It creates such a different mood to it.

Secondly, I wanted to respond to your review on my poem, since there wasn't an email address. The poem you reviewed ("Old Rites") alluded to races and peoples who, in certain death rites, take the deceased's body parts and consume them to bring into them their knowledge/soul or to help the soul find its way to the greater beyond. Thank you so much for your reviews, too. I appreciate the back-and-forth and that you actually leave worthwhile comments. I really enjoy reading yours.
Jessicka-scab chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Ha ha wow I love this! I love the suspense that you create until the last two lines, and then the humour makes it seem so much more honest. I actually did laugh at the end!