Reviews for Fragrant Magnolias
Guest chapter 24 . 1/26
fuck you! you're just like any other author who actually really good but ended up killing reader's hope. the writer who were so high spirited at first chap, addicted 2 good reviews and then went bored at it before completely ended up the story without any real closure chap. is it really hard 2 write one last final chap?...
half assed author like u jus should go to hell!
Zack1187 chapter 24 . 10/12/2013
I love this story l, ive been reading non stop and am kinda bummed that its been years since you've updated but i want to thank you for bringing such a beautiful story into this world and i cant wait until the rewrite whenever it is, ill be waiting patiently
XDon'tEatTheCeleryX chapter 24 . 7/5/2013
I have loved reading this story and have been literally glued to it for several days. I don't mind too much that you haven't continued as I think chapter 23 is a reasonable way to end it. :)
Lil' Miss Ravenclaw chapter 23 . 2/25/2013
You know, I think I'll always be waiting until the day you update with the rewrite. I've grown somewhat attached to each character, and end up falling asleep each night, imagining scenarios that pick up right where you left off.

It was such a deep longing that I've started to get back into writing myself. I had written a good page the other night, and I felt it, a feeling I've hadn't felt in ages. The rush. Oh how I had missed that feeling.

I don't remember the last time I've ever been so committed to a story on fictionpress. This is certainly a story I'll always come back to, and it really is a deep disappointment knowing that it'll probably never be rewritten or continued. But even so, I'll wait. And I'll keep on waiting.

This is a thank you. Thank you for writing such an amazing story. Thank you for breaking my writer's block, a barrier I hadn't been able to tear down in such a long, long time. Fragrant Magnolias has earned a special place in my heart, I guarantee you that. And, as I've said before, I'll be waiting.
Lil' Miss Ravenclaw chapter 24 . 2/21/2013
I've been screaming for probably five minutes now in frustration. Two years without a single update. And this story is just too good. I really do hate torturing myself like this.
romancejunky chapter 24 . 11/15/2012
Well I am sad to see that you were unable to finish this story in its current form because with all its imperfections I still have enjoyed this story. I see that you have yet to post anything regarding a new version of this story and I hope that you are able to post at least some of it soon because I would very much like to see how this story end because I have grown attached to the characters even with all their imperfections but that's what makes this story worth reading because no one is perfect and I really want to know what happens to them. I hope I hear back from you soon but again I hope to see it finished one of these days and I would also like to see this version of the story stay posted so that if you ever wish to either finish this or give a summery of what you had originally planed that we can read it and understand why you wished to discontinue this version of the story.

RJ
breakthehabit chapter 24 . 10/6/2012
O_O It just ends like that?! D: Fitting ending I guess.. but oh well. Liked the story. Keep writing. :D
breakthehabit chapter 9 . 10/5/2012
Yay! Now to continue reading. :D The hug was so sweet.
breakthehabit chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
Hey! Just want to tell you how awesome you're setting everything up, and although it IS a bit disappointing not to see f/f action like, NOW, it's still good. :D Everything's gotta have a good base or it won't be good in the end! So don't worry if you're boring us. Cause I'm not bored. :P
breakthehabit chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
And so far, I am likin this fic and Melanie pretty well. :P
Kajskk chapter 24 . 3/12/2012
This really is an interesting and intense story.

What I at first thought I wouldn't be able to stand about it, but as time went learned to appreciate was the main character of this story. Victoria. As silly as it sounds I've never liked that name in any way. Any Victoria I've ever known of has been people I haven't liked in the least. And so when I was introduced to this wealthy and a bit stuck up girl named Victoria, I wasn't too keen on whether I wanted to continue or not. But I did. And am I glad I did.

what I found incredibly interesting in this story is the range of different characters and personalities you find in this story. While Victoria may seem like a stupid bimbo, she clearly isn't. But rather acting as such, because that's what she think is expected of her. Like many girls in real life. She clearly has a rather healthy mind that is quick on picking up on things around her, but often choose not to react as she perhaps wants to. I rather like to see how her character has grown over these chapters. And I do hope to see further development when it comes to her.

Another aspect of this story I do like is the fact that this homosexual relationship between her and Melanie is of a kind you would normally not see. Both girls on the wealthy side of society and one a bit more stuck up in some sense than the other. I believe that Melanie faces her problems a bit more openly, if only to herself and not others than Victoria, which is why she's a bit more down to earth. And seem to appreciate more of the little things in life.

The story is complex and intriguing and apart from bits and pieces here and there I find few to no flaws with the writing itself. I wish to see that you one day finish this story, though it was clearly a long time ago you wrote it. Or if not, just keep writing. Because you truly can.

I think this is one of those stories I could keep analysing forever and ever, but I think I'll spare you from such a thing. Instead I must say I'm most impressed with the story. You certainly cast some new lights on characteristics and sexuality within society in a way I never truly considered before. For some reason, god knows why I've been so blind at times. But oh well.

I really hope you keep writing, if not for others. Then for yourself.

/Kajskk
lovingGhost316 chapter 24 . 1/30/2012
Either way this was a good story. I'll look for the re-write. Thank you. Can't explain but thanks
lovingGhost316 chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
Hey. I...hmm how do I do this right...sigh. In only on chapter 6 but I wanted to review early. Before things get crazy. Victoria reminds me of my cousin Natalie. Eating problems and all. Guess that's why I'm so addicted to your story already and fucking off my work to read it. Your a very good writer you know? You should feel pride knowing you did this. I do for you. ;P sigh but ah yeah...I'm sorry. By the way. That you feel inadequate. Me too. But hey shh no telling I just hmm...I'm diranged I suppose. Hey? Your goregous. Don't need to know you to know.

-lovingGhost
CrazyReader26 chapter 24 . 7/20/2011
i don't even know if you'll see this but i just wanted to tell you that i adore this story and i'm very sad it won't ever be finished. i'm completely in love with melanie, i wouldn't change a thing about her as a character. she's perfect with all her imperfections. and please don't ever remove this story, i've been reading it regulary every half a year for at least two years now and i'd miss a feeling of falling in love with melanie over and over again.
SilverScreen Crush chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I have come to the conclusion that you have died. Shame, you had such talent. May you rest in peace.
352 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »