Reviews for Fragrant Magnolias
T chapter 21 . 10/19/2014
I'm done. Was enjoying this but... cheating is something I refuse to accept. Clearly with this story Victoria and Melanie are gonna get back together again... I say fuck that.
waterloo sunsets chapter 13 . 8/21/2014
It's actually not "lesbian" for girls. Gay is an overarching term for both men and women. A woman who only likes women could be called either gay or lesbian. I would appreciate it if you edited that out...
Zack1187 chapter 23 . 8/14/2014
I've just read through this magnificent story once again. And still, I am bummed about not hearing anything solid about the re write or anything. I dont even know if you'll see this, or even care. But I just wanted to say again, that this story is amazing, characters are amazing, and realistic. You've truly done a grest thing by writing this magnificent story.

Regardless of how long it has been, I still hope that one day you will give some information about the re write, or anything really. You are an amazing author, and you inspired me to get working on a few stories of mine, that I had lost faith on. I hope to hear something soon, and have a wonderful day.

Zack1187
Truna chapter 24 . 5/19/2014
Please leave it up, and I honestly hope you'll still continue this despite the fact that it's nearly been six years since you've last updated this darn story. xD

I've always wondered how people in love enough to date each other seriously would ever leave each other. I guess now I've learned it.
Truna chapter 18 . 5/19/2014
Beauty.

This entire chapter radiated with amazingly realistic beauty; maybe it's because of the little details (with her vibrating leg and how Melanie tried to still her with a palm against that limb) or the engaging scenes of love, passion, etc.

I sound so horrifically cheesy right now, but these 18 chapters have been works of art for me. xD
Truna chapter 15 . 5/19/2014
The bits and pieces of hope surrounding the overarching feeling of despair from anorexia is so well written it makes me cry. .-.

I really hope her recovery story will be a happy one, and one with lots of kisses from Melanie.
Guest chapter 24 . 1/26/2014
fuck you! you're just like any other author who actually really good but ended up killing reader's hope. the writer who were so high spirited at first chap, addicted 2 good reviews and then went bored at it before completely ended up the story without any real closure chap. is it really hard 2 write one last final chap?...
half assed author like u jus should go to hell!
Zack1187 chapter 24 . 10/12/2013
I love this story l, ive been reading non stop and am kinda bummed that its been years since you've updated but i want to thank you for bringing such a beautiful story into this world and i cant wait until the rewrite whenever it is, ill be waiting patiently
XDon'tEatTheCeleryX chapter 24 . 7/5/2013
I have loved reading this story and have been literally glued to it for several days. I don't mind too much that you haven't continued as I think chapter 23 is a reasonable way to end it. :)
Lil' Miss Ravenclaw chapter 23 . 2/25/2013
You know, I think I'll always be waiting until the day you update with the rewrite. I've grown somewhat attached to each character, and end up falling asleep each night, imagining scenarios that pick up right where you left off.

It was such a deep longing that I've started to get back into writing myself. I had written a good page the other night, and I felt it, a feeling I've hadn't felt in ages. The rush. Oh how I had missed that feeling.

I don't remember the last time I've ever been so committed to a story on fictionpress. This is certainly a story I'll always come back to, and it really is a deep disappointment knowing that it'll probably never be rewritten or continued. But even so, I'll wait. And I'll keep on waiting.

This is a thank you. Thank you for writing such an amazing story. Thank you for breaking my writer's block, a barrier I hadn't been able to tear down in such a long, long time. Fragrant Magnolias has earned a special place in my heart, I guarantee you that. And, as I've said before, I'll be waiting.
Lil' Miss Ravenclaw chapter 24 . 2/21/2013
I've been screaming for probably five minutes now in frustration. Two years without a single update. And this story is just too good. I really do hate torturing myself like this.
romancejunky chapter 24 . 11/15/2012
Well I am sad to see that you were unable to finish this story in its current form because with all its imperfections I still have enjoyed this story. I see that you have yet to post anything regarding a new version of this story and I hope that you are able to post at least some of it soon because I would very much like to see how this story end because I have grown attached to the characters even with all their imperfections but that's what makes this story worth reading because no one is perfect and I really want to know what happens to them. I hope I hear back from you soon but again I hope to see it finished one of these days and I would also like to see this version of the story stay posted so that if you ever wish to either finish this or give a summery of what you had originally planed that we can read it and understand why you wished to discontinue this version of the story.

RJ
breakthehabit chapter 24 . 10/6/2012
O_O It just ends like that?! D: Fitting ending I guess.. but oh well. Liked the story. Keep writing. :D
breakthehabit chapter 9 . 10/5/2012
Yay! Now to continue reading. :D The hug was so sweet.
breakthehabit chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
Hey! Just want to tell you how awesome you're setting everything up, and although it IS a bit disappointing not to see f/f action like, NOW, it's still good. :D Everything's gotta have a good base or it won't be good in the end! So don't worry if you're boring us. Cause I'm not bored. :P
358 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »