Reviews for Fragrant Magnolias
ICaughtFire chapter 21 . 6/29/2007
I quite enjoyed this chapter. I love where you're taking this, to a whole new level of drama. Although I think my new favorite character is Scarlett's brother. He is hilarious. Makes me wonder what would happen if I tried to microwave a CD...
MBaxter chapter 21 . 6/28/2007
Wow, this has taken a very interesting turn. Keep up the good work.

Baxter
soccergaL chapter 21 . 6/28/2007
I like how you wrote this chapter. It seems so real. Like something that could happen in real life. And there are all these psychological defense mechanisms popping out everywhere. I can definitely relate. You're not only entertaining me, but also helping me study for my exam. haha. I hope you get to update this story more often.
Hopelessly in Like chapter 21 . 6/28/2007
wow, that was alot to take in! melanie is a bitch! i like michelle.
EndlesslySheSaid chapter 21 . 6/28/2007
I think there's only one thing I can say after having read your update: THIS F*CKING SUCKS!

Now, I don't mean the writing! Nu uh, definitely not. I mean the whole messed up situation between Melanie and Victoria. I can not believe Melanie! I had never expected Melanie to cheat on her girlfriend. That is so weird to read. Pfsk, I hate Victoria for going back to Michelle. I don't like Michelle nor do I like Tracie. Like, TemptationWaits said: I just can't like Tracie or Michelle.

I hope you'll update soon!
BeautifulSin chapter 21 . 6/28/2007
THIS IS TO SHOCKING!

I really hope you update sooner this time..
TemptationWaits chapter 21 . 6/27/2007
I KNEW IT!

Or at least, that was one of the many possibilities I thought could happen. And no matter neither how many scenarios I imagine in my mind nor how many of them are right or wrong, you still keep me on the edge of my chair while reading (and keeps me awake late at night to finish those awesome updates).

Damn girl, you have talent, I admire you for that. Headline Whore is right; you make those characters feel real, especially Victoria. I like to see her evolve as a person/character (and this is the first time I cheer "YES! SHE ATE!"... Even though I muttered "she's going to be sick... I know that feeling")

Right now, Tracie is on my "most disliked characters" list, she can be as deep as the ocean... I still can't like her, especially with Melanie... I don't HATE Tracie, but she's messing up a lot X_x

Oh! And congrats for the 1 year!

Take care
MoonLights chapter 21 . 6/27/2007
This story is getting really good. I'm so glad that you are updating this story. Jealousy is a theme that I don't see a lot in other lesbian stories so I'm happy that you mentioned it in your story.

I hope that Melanie and Victoria will work out their problem and be together again.
paledaisy78 chapter 21 . 6/27/2007
oh my god no! this can't be happening. melanie doesn't belong with Tracie and Victoria doesn't belong with Michelle. They belong TOGETHER.

but Melanie turned into uber-bitch and the stuff she said...was really bad. like if someone said all that to me in an adjusted manner to fit myself, I would never talk to that person again.

you need to update now, because I demand to know what comes next!
vfx chapter 21 . 6/27/2007
Wow. I never thought Melanie would cheat on Victoria. I loved the chapter, wished it was a bit longer but whatever. Updated soon!
Ivana chapter 21 . 6/27/2007
HOLYSHIT i did not see that comming! i am now even more n love with this story.
IrrelevantIrony chapter 21 . 6/27/2007
no! But Michelle seems cool, so I'll see how this progresses.

II
Curmiska chapter 20 . 6/27/2007
This is one of the best stories that I've ever read. I love the way that you get their emotions across. I'm surprised that you don't have more reviews. I know that I didn't expect the story to be so good when I started, but I was proven wrong. I know that this would be a great story for anybody to read despite sexual preference and I highly recommend it. Can't wait until further updates. Keep up the excellent work.
BeautifulSin chapter 20 . 6/27/2007
OMG! When are you going to update?
Headline Whore chapter 20 . 6/25/2007
First off, I would like to commend you on your bravery (for lack of a better word that comes to mind) to write a story on f/f despite the considerable difference in popularity between femmeslash and slash.

Your storyline holds a lot of promise and potential: immediately, in the first chapter, I felt compelled to continue reading. In fact, so much so, that I actually read on til 3am this morning. The pacing of the story is perfect; it is neither too slow, nor too rapid.

I have to say how much I adore your characters. As a reader, we are slowly introduced again and again to new dimensions of the character. I have read in one of your various Author Notes that you have gone through anorexia: you imparting your emotions and visions of what it is to be anorexic gives Victoria this very "real" quality. As Victoria, I'm able to see her progress as a character; she is no longer the girl now than she was then back in Chapter 1.

I can safely claim that out of all the stories I have read (and I have read my fair share of stories here at fictionpress), this is by far the best. I do hope you're able to continue with this soon and when this story finishes, I wish to read more of your both m/m and het work that you have promised. 3
352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »