Reviews for Fragrant Magnolias
TheKatsPajamas chapter 21 . 7/23/2007
Wow...Melanie is a bitch and Tracie...hmm, whore. So Michelle and Victoria, huh? Awesome, update soon.\chek it,JRG
shellbell10 chapter 21 . 7/8/2007
All i can say is wow... i no other words to said
XxKrazi3xLov3xX chapter 21 . 7/4/2007
What! Melanie cheated on Victoria! and now Victoria's gonna do sumting she'll regret! Dont do it! Gah! sad and depressing chapter ( Plz update son _;
Lonesome Bird chapter 21 . 7/4/2007
Wow. I just read this entire thing at once.

To start, this story is AMAZING. Not only is it well written, but also realistic(especially the way the character's emotions are protrayed) and well thought out. I really like it, and the only thing I regret is reading it all at once. Because now I have to wait for updates. D:

But seriously, good job and I can't wait to see what happens next.

vfx chapter 12 . 7/4/2007
you have written an amazing story. update soon.
Dropping By chapter 21 . 7/3/2007
*shakes head in sadness* Commitment-phobes, the lot of them. Hello! I've been reading your story for a while, but never commented cuz I feel a bit silly without a login and whatnot. I must say it's quite good! Kudos. It has certainly taken a twist. I really hope that that's not the end of those two - it took them so long to admit anything to each other. Why do people like to ruin good things? Or maybe it wasn't a good thing...ah well. Keep up the good work! Hope you update soon!
Natsume chapter 21 . 6/30/2007
Hmm, another interesting turn of event. But I don't know. After reading, I couldn't say I liked this chapter. Its not that you wrote it badly, its just that..GAH! I hate to see them like this. ;_; I mean, them, breaking up so soon was totally unexpected. D: And what happened to Melanie? ;_; I don't to see her like that ever again. *sniff* Please update soon. ;_;
ICaughtFire chapter 21 . 6/29/2007
I quite enjoyed this chapter. I love where you're taking this, to a whole new level of drama. Although I think my new favorite character is Scarlett's brother. He is hilarious. Makes me wonder what would happen if I tried to microwave a CD...
MBaxter chapter 21 . 6/28/2007
Wow, this has taken a very interesting turn. Keep up the good work.

soccergaL chapter 21 . 6/28/2007
I like how you wrote this chapter. It seems so real. Like something that could happen in real life. And there are all these psychological defense mechanisms popping out everywhere. I can definitely relate. You're not only entertaining me, but also helping me study for my exam. haha. I hope you get to update this story more often.
Hopelessly in Like chapter 21 . 6/28/2007
wow, that was alot to take in! melanie is a bitch! i like michelle.
EndlesslySheSaid chapter 21 . 6/28/2007
I think there's only one thing I can say after having read your update: THIS F*CKING SUCKS!

Now, I don't mean the writing! Nu uh, definitely not. I mean the whole messed up situation between Melanie and Victoria. I can not believe Melanie! I had never expected Melanie to cheat on her girlfriend. That is so weird to read. Pfsk, I hate Victoria for going back to Michelle. I don't like Michelle nor do I like Tracie. Like, TemptationWaits said: I just can't like Tracie or Michelle.

I hope you'll update soon!
BeautifulSin chapter 21 . 6/28/2007

I really hope you update sooner this time..
TemptationWaits chapter 21 . 6/27/2007

Or at least, that was one of the many possibilities I thought could happen. And no matter neither how many scenarios I imagine in my mind nor how many of them are right or wrong, you still keep me on the edge of my chair while reading (and keeps me awake late at night to finish those awesome updates).

Damn girl, you have talent, I admire you for that. Headline Whore is right; you make those characters feel real, especially Victoria. I like to see her evolve as a person/character (and this is the first time I cheer "YES! SHE ATE!"... Even though I muttered "she's going to be sick... I know that feeling")

Right now, Tracie is on my "most disliked characters" list, she can be as deep as the ocean... I still can't like her, especially with Melanie... I don't HATE Tracie, but she's messing up a lot X_x

Oh! And congrats for the 1 year!

Take care
MoonLights chapter 21 . 6/27/2007
This story is getting really good. I'm so glad that you are updating this story. Jealousy is a theme that I don't see a lot in other lesbian stories so I'm happy that you mentioned it in your story.

I hope that Melanie and Victoria will work out their problem and be together again.
359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »