Reviews for Fragrant Magnolias
paledaisy78 chapter 21 . 6/27/2007
oh my god no! this can't be happening. melanie doesn't belong with Tracie and Victoria doesn't belong with Michelle. They belong TOGETHER.

but Melanie turned into uber-bitch and the stuff she said...was really bad. like if someone said all that to me in an adjusted manner to fit myself, I would never talk to that person again.

you need to update now, because I demand to know what comes next!
vfx chapter 21 . 6/27/2007
Wow. I never thought Melanie would cheat on Victoria. I loved the chapter, wished it was a bit longer but whatever. Updated soon!
Ivana chapter 21 . 6/27/2007
HOLYSHIT i did not see that comming! i am now even more n love with this story.
IrrelevantIrony chapter 21 . 6/27/2007
no! But Michelle seems cool, so I'll see how this progresses.

II
Curmiska chapter 20 . 6/27/2007
This is one of the best stories that I've ever read. I love the way that you get their emotions across. I'm surprised that you don't have more reviews. I know that I didn't expect the story to be so good when I started, but I was proven wrong. I know that this would be a great story for anybody to read despite sexual preference and I highly recommend it. Can't wait until further updates. Keep up the excellent work.
BeautifulSin chapter 20 . 6/27/2007
OMG! When are you going to update?
Headline Whore chapter 20 . 6/25/2007
First off, I would like to commend you on your bravery (for lack of a better word that comes to mind) to write a story on f/f despite the considerable difference in popularity between femmeslash and slash.

Your storyline holds a lot of promise and potential: immediately, in the first chapter, I felt compelled to continue reading. In fact, so much so, that I actually read on til 3am this morning. The pacing of the story is perfect; it is neither too slow, nor too rapid.

I have to say how much I adore your characters. As a reader, we are slowly introduced again and again to new dimensions of the character. I have read in one of your various Author Notes that you have gone through anorexia: you imparting your emotions and visions of what it is to be anorexic gives Victoria this very "real" quality. As Victoria, I'm able to see her progress as a character; she is no longer the girl now than she was then back in Chapter 1.

I can safely claim that out of all the stories I have read (and I have read my fair share of stories here at fictionpress), this is by far the best. I do hope you're able to continue with this soon and when this story finishes, I wish to read more of your both m/m and het work that you have promised. 3
Kamilah Adair chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Congratulations! Your story has been nominated for the Best Slash (incomplete) section of SKoW Awards. Keep up the great work, and don't forget to check the website for updates!

Kamilah Adair

SKoW Judge
TemptationWaits chapter 20 . 6/12/2007
Ooh... my god... the plot thickens and I love you so much for it *_*

I have mixed feelings for Michelle... she seems like a nice girl (unless deep down inside she’s a psycho bitch ready to break hearts or whatever…), but still... she could have chosen any other girl to have any sort of experiment. Of course, the fact that she noticed Victoria long time ago and not any other cheer can be a hint of a crush/attraction/whatever...

Anyways...

Now, I'm really wondering how the things will come around. Soon Victoria's conscience will kick in and then it'll not be a pretty image. She'll need another friend (and that's when I hope she and Andrea start to get closer again, they were cute best friends).

Although I get the feeling ha her relationship with Melanie is not strong enough yet. They both had serious issues ha I'm almost sure that Scarlett is the only one aware of it (or if Victoria is... she's sure trying hard to avoid that conflict).

Keep the good work… I’ll spend how many hours of my day it’s needed to read your fics, they’re good and shiny stuff. XD

And like LesbianAce said... Tracie and Melanie together annoy the shit out of me. The whole ex-gf-crazy-bitch-that-almost-drugged-Victoria doesn’t get my sympathy in ANY way.
EclipseChaosTrouble chapter 20 . 6/11/2007
i love this story! i cant wait till the next one. so please update soon
Lee chapter 20 . 6/10/2007
I have been reading this story for a while now, slowly making my way through it chapter at a time, and now that I have finally caught up to all that is currently posted, I thought that it would only be polite for me to review.

This is a very sensitive story, it deals a lot more with emotions than several other stories I have read here.

When I first started reading this, I found Victoria almost frustrating to read about. She was such a "girl". I personally have never been girly, and have never touched makeup in my life. I don't care about clothes, as long as I'm comfortable. So to read about someone who relied so heavily on those sorts of things, was extremely different for me. Although, since then, I have started realising that despite how girly she is, she is still a brilliant character to read about. Seeing things through her point of view is always a nice break from reality. Or, my reality anyway.

On from that, I think this story is brilliantly put together. The way that you write doesn't rush into things, but it doesn't drag things out either. So it is always fun to read a little more of this story.

I hope that there will be more up soon.
lxlanimefreaklxl chapter 20 . 6/10/2007
gahh, i saw it coming. everything was soo perfect though! nd now we have michelle and tracie in to ruin em. you should pair up michelle nd tracie. haha, thx for the update
Natsume chapter 20 . 6/9/2007
GRAH! I knew it! That bitch ( sorry can't help myself D: )Michelle's going to ruin their relationship! I hope I'm not speaking too soon. D: And what's with Melanie? D: Why is she constantly acting..umm, weird? I mean with Tracie and stuff? I think its time to call Scarlett for emergency help. XD AHH~! Noes for alternative pairing! grr! I'm still rooting for VxM~ :D GREAT GREAT UPDATE by the way. ;) Definitely kept me hanging around for more. Update soon ne? *hugs j00* :3
ICaughtFire chapter 20 . 6/9/2007
I knew it! I knew Michelle was going to do that. Actually I don't mind that much, because it'll create conflict and make the story more interesting. By the way, I really love this story. It's different than a lot of the other femslash I've read. Keep up the good work.
LesbianAce chapter 20 . 6/6/2007
hey Siana here...

as always well written n enjoyable :)

the whole Tracie and Melanie thing anoies tha shit out of me :/...i think its bc i fel like ive relived that several times with several ex g/fs...

n the intensity of Michelle and Vic...to die for...ill be waiting!
359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »