Reviews for Fragrant Magnolias
Kamilah Adair chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Congratulations! Your story has been nominated for the Best Slash (incomplete) section of SKoW Awards. Keep up the great work, and don't forget to check the website for updates!

Kamilah Adair

SKoW Judge
TemptationWaits chapter 20 . 6/12/2007
Ooh... my god... the plot thickens and I love you so much for it *_*

I have mixed feelings for Michelle... she seems like a nice girl (unless deep down inside she’s a psycho bitch ready to break hearts or whatever…), but still... she could have chosen any other girl to have any sort of experiment. Of course, the fact that she noticed Victoria long time ago and not any other cheer can be a hint of a crush/attraction/whatever...

Anyways...

Now, I'm really wondering how the things will come around. Soon Victoria's conscience will kick in and then it'll not be a pretty image. She'll need another friend (and that's when I hope she and Andrea start to get closer again, they were cute best friends).

Although I get the feeling ha her relationship with Melanie is not strong enough yet. They both had serious issues ha I'm almost sure that Scarlett is the only one aware of it (or if Victoria is... she's sure trying hard to avoid that conflict).

Keep the good work… I’ll spend how many hours of my day it’s needed to read your fics, they’re good and shiny stuff. XD

And like LesbianAce said... Tracie and Melanie together annoy the shit out of me. The whole ex-gf-crazy-bitch-that-almost-drugged-Victoria doesn’t get my sympathy in ANY way.
EclipseChaosTrouble chapter 20 . 6/11/2007
i love this story! i cant wait till the next one. so please update soon
Lee chapter 20 . 6/10/2007
I have been reading this story for a while now, slowly making my way through it chapter at a time, and now that I have finally caught up to all that is currently posted, I thought that it would only be polite for me to review.

This is a very sensitive story, it deals a lot more with emotions than several other stories I have read here.

When I first started reading this, I found Victoria almost frustrating to read about. She was such a "girl". I personally have never been girly, and have never touched makeup in my life. I don't care about clothes, as long as I'm comfortable. So to read about someone who relied so heavily on those sorts of things, was extremely different for me. Although, since then, I have started realising that despite how girly she is, she is still a brilliant character to read about. Seeing things through her point of view is always a nice break from reality. Or, my reality anyway.

On from that, I think this story is brilliantly put together. The way that you write doesn't rush into things, but it doesn't drag things out either. So it is always fun to read a little more of this story.

I hope that there will be more up soon.
lxlanimefreaklxl chapter 20 . 6/10/2007
gahh, i saw it coming. everything was soo perfect though! nd now we have michelle and tracie in to ruin em. you should pair up michelle nd tracie. haha, thx for the update
Natsume chapter 20 . 6/9/2007
GRAH! I knew it! That bitch ( sorry can't help myself D: )Michelle's going to ruin their relationship! I hope I'm not speaking too soon. D: And what's with Melanie? D: Why is she constantly acting..umm, weird? I mean with Tracie and stuff? I think its time to call Scarlett for emergency help. XD AHH! Noes for alternative pairing! grr! I'm still rooting for VxM :D GREAT GREAT UPDATE by the way. ;) Definitely kept me hanging around for more. Update soon ne? *hugs j00* :3
ICaughtFire chapter 20 . 6/9/2007
I knew it! I knew Michelle was going to do that. Actually I don't mind that much, because it'll create conflict and make the story more interesting. By the way, I really love this story. It's different than a lot of the other femslash I've read. Keep up the good work.
LesbianAce chapter 20 . 6/6/2007
hey Siana here...

as always well written n enjoyable :)

the whole Tracie and Melanie thing anoies tha shit out of me :/...i think its bc i fel like ive relived that several times with several ex g/fs...

n the intensity of Michelle and Vic...to die for...ill be waiting!
tearitrightup chapter 9 . 6/5/2007
its very very good. is this story gonna be innocent, or like, explicit? just wondering

i'm gonna go study for history now. but i'll definitely come back to this later.
tearitrightup chapter 6 . 6/4/2007
taking practically ever super advanced course available?

it's "every" not "ever."

and also, high school is ALWAYS two semisters, not trimesters.
PrettyAwkward chapter 20 . 6/4/2007
Oh, she cheated, not looking to good right now. The chapter was good though. Update soon.
vfx chapter 20 . 6/4/2007
That was a great chapter. I knew something was going to happen between Michelle and Victoria. Melanie is going to be pissed and I'm going to love every minute of it. update soon!
EndlesslySheSaid chapter 20 . 6/4/2007
I loved this chapter, it was very well written.

I'm with paledaisy78 on the whole Michelle part.

1. I definitely don't like her.

2. I wonder if Victoria will have a relapse. Especially since that chance is big enough already with simply her life being great. I mean, you never really end up being 'cured', do you? And now with all the pressure of cheating (I think it's cheating) on Melanie (who will probably freak out when she hears)... difficult decision for you to make, I'm sure!

Another wonderful chapter.

Lotte
Goodie chapter 20 . 6/4/2007
Great chapter. I knew something was up with that michelle. Bet she liked the kiss too...well, it seems like it.
worstwriteronfic chapter 20 . 6/4/2007
I kinda miss the sweetness between melanie and victoria... I hope she comes back soon.
352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »