Reviews for Fragrant Magnolias
mythic-lionheart chapter 20 . 6/3/2007
wow, it has gotten really interesting now! You're doing a great job with this, keep it up!

I can't wait to read what happens next!
tearitrightup chapter 5 . 6/3/2007
i have to sleep now, but this chapter was as usual, astonishing. but ya. i'll finish rading tomorrow. woot!
tearitrightup chapter 3 . 6/3/2007
Eventually I found sitting on Dylan’s lap and singing the star spangled banner.

bad grammar. shouldn't it be "i was found sitting..."

anyways, other than that, it was great as usual. i'll go back to reading now.
tearitrightup chapter 2 . 6/3/2007
He looked a little resigned, a though he had expected an answer more like that, and stayed to talk to me for a few more minutes. Eventually he made me promise that I would show up and then left.

minor spelling mistake "a though"

wow. your story captures me like a venus fly trap...ok that didn't really make sense. but i LOVE your plot. you make me feel as if melanie was really all that pretty and dignified, even though it's only a story. and you make me feel as if andrea is a hyperactive klutz who is really really nice. and you make it feel as if tracie was jealous of andrea and she hated her. and you make victoria sound as if she was pretty shy on the outside, but inside, she's totally different.

wow. whenever i like a story, i write a very long review for it. this is definitely going on my fav stories and fav authors list. i love it.
paledaisy78 chapter 20 . 6/3/2007
uh-oh. well Victoria definetely shouldn't have done that and Michelle...well i don't like her to begin with.

i know Victoria will tell Melanie when she gets back from Hawaii, because the guilt will kill Victoria from the inside out. and Melanie will probably feel betrayed and they'll have a big fight and might even seperate for awhile. will the stress send Victoria back into an anorexic relapse?

ahh, update soon!
IrrelevantIrony chapter 20 . 6/3/2007
arg! Michelle is such a bitch!
DragonLover08 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Wow. Pretty...SWEET! Love it!
smorgasbord chapter 19 . 6/2/2007
wow. this just keeps getting better and better. can't wait for your next update *big grin*
IrrelevantIrony chapter 19 . 5/31/2007
Wow. This is a really great story so far. I love the conflicts that the characters are facing, and the plot really works.

Hope you update soon!
MBaxter chapter 19 . 5/27/2007
Hm some interesting developments. I'm really glad you updated, and I hope the next one comes soon!

Baxter
19Leelee19 chapter 19 . 5/26/2007
I'm really happy I found this story, it's fantastic.

I like that you didn't rush your characters into a relationship, usually authors just shove them together after a chapter or so. I'm so glad you didn't.

Also, I love your writing style. It flows really well and it seems so *real*, you know? You go into so much detail about everything, characters included, that when I read it, it's like I can actually see whats happening, which is pretty damn amazing.

So yeah, I like this story, you're an excellent writer. I'm looking forward to your next chapter.
Siana chapter 19 . 5/25/2007
omg lol so much tension and unexpectedness and lol stomach lurching...this story is awsome it really is sumthin i look forward to n dunt worry bout tha delay it was SO worth it lol :D keep writing! :)
mythic-lionheart chapter 19 . 5/25/2007
hey. Great to see you pick up again.

Hm, do I sense Mel having a drunkn cheating moment? lol

As always you're doing good, keep it up :)
Natsume chapter 19 . 5/24/2007
Oh its no big deal, I mean for taking time to update, just as long as you plan to update your story every so often until the END, its all good. :) Because it really sucks when someone abandons their story, leaving the poor readers waiting for absolutely nothing. ;_; Just, uhm, don't take too long. *smiles* Because your readers (including me of course) are all dying here of anticipation! XD

Anyway, very nice chapter, its about time adding a new and interesting character. :3! Looking forward to your next update :)
paledaisy78 chapter 19 . 5/24/2007
DUN DUN DUN! Next time on Fragrant Magnolias... what will happen with Michelle? Will she keep Victoria and Melanie's big secret? Or will she tell everyone and ruin their lives! For all this and more, tune in next time, to FRAGRANT MAGNOLIAS!

so i forgive you for the wait, although i was starting to worry. this chapter was good and the prospect of new drama in the next chapters makes me want more!

please don't wait so long this time, i'll be waiting impatiently! hahahahaha
352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »