Reviews for Fragrant Magnolias
tearitrightup chapter 9 . 6/5/2007
its very very good. is this story gonna be innocent, or like, explicit? just wondering

i'm gonna go study for history now. but i'll definitely come back to this later.
tearitrightup chapter 6 . 6/4/2007
taking practically ever super advanced course available?

it's "every" not "ever."

and also, high school is ALWAYS two semisters, not trimesters.
PrettyAwkward chapter 20 . 6/4/2007
Oh, she cheated, not looking to good right now. The chapter was good though. Update soon.
vfx chapter 20 . 6/4/2007
That was a great chapter. I knew something was going to happen between Michelle and Victoria. Melanie is going to be pissed and I'm going to love every minute of it. update soon!
EndlesslySheSaid chapter 20 . 6/4/2007
I loved this chapter, it was very well written.

I'm with paledaisy78 on the whole Michelle part.

1. I definitely don't like her.

2. I wonder if Victoria will have a relapse. Especially since that chance is big enough already with simply her life being great. I mean, you never really end up being 'cured', do you? And now with all the pressure of cheating (I think it's cheating) on Melanie (who will probably freak out when she hears)... difficult decision for you to make, I'm sure!

Another wonderful chapter.

Goodie chapter 20 . 6/4/2007
Great chapter. I knew something was up with that michelle. Bet she liked the kiss too...well, it seems like it.
worstwriteronfic chapter 20 . 6/4/2007
I kinda miss the sweetness between melanie and victoria... I hope she comes back soon.
mythic-lionheart chapter 20 . 6/3/2007
wow, it has gotten really interesting now! You're doing a great job with this, keep it up!

I can't wait to read what happens next!
tearitrightup chapter 5 . 6/3/2007
i have to sleep now, but this chapter was as usual, astonishing. but ya. i'll finish rading tomorrow. woot!
tearitrightup chapter 3 . 6/3/2007
Eventually I found sitting on Dylan’s lap and singing the star spangled banner.

bad grammar. shouldn't it be "i was found sitting..."

anyways, other than that, it was great as usual. i'll go back to reading now.
tearitrightup chapter 2 . 6/3/2007
He looked a little resigned, a though he had expected an answer more like that, and stayed to talk to me for a few more minutes. Eventually he made me promise that I would show up and then left.

minor spelling mistake "a though"

wow. your story captures me like a venus fly trap...ok that didn't really make sense. but i LOVE your plot. you make me feel as if melanie was really all that pretty and dignified, even though it's only a story. and you make me feel as if andrea is a hyperactive klutz who is really really nice. and you make it feel as if tracie was jealous of andrea and she hated her. and you make victoria sound as if she was pretty shy on the outside, but inside, she's totally different.

wow. whenever i like a story, i write a very long review for it. this is definitely going on my fav stories and fav authors list. i love it.
paledaisy78 chapter 20 . 6/3/2007
uh-oh. well Victoria definetely shouldn't have done that and Michelle...well i don't like her to begin with.

i know Victoria will tell Melanie when she gets back from Hawaii, because the guilt will kill Victoria from the inside out. and Melanie will probably feel betrayed and they'll have a big fight and might even seperate for awhile. will the stress send Victoria back into an anorexic relapse?

ahh, update soon!
IrrelevantIrony chapter 20 . 6/3/2007
arg! Michelle is such a bitch!
DragonLover08 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Wow. Pretty...SWEET! Love it!
smorgasbord chapter 19 . 6/2/2007
wow. this just keeps getting better and better. can't wait for your next update *big grin*
359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »