Reviews for Fragrant Magnolias
Kaia Moonchild chapter 19 . 5/24/2007
Ah, an update! glad to see you're still writing this story. it's great.

Kaia
EndlesslySheSaid chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
This chapter was REALLY good! I absolutely loved the car scene and how embarrassed she was feeling afterwards, because it even made me feel embarrassed (and there hasn't been a car scene in my life p) so that was really well written.

I'm just glad to see another update, but I'm so scared that Michelle will break them up! If she does, I hope you kill her afterwards!

Keep it up!

Lot
worstwriteronfic chapter 19 . 5/24/2007
Great chapter. I can't wait to know more about Michelle. I can smell trouble. LOL!
worstwriteronfic chapter 18 . 5/18/2007
Aw... Please continue.. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Fide chapter 18 . 4/28/2007
This story is freaking awesome and when I say awesome I mean awesome. Please keep up the excellent work.
TemptationWaits chapter 9 . 4/21/2007
Its 03:10am here where I live and I've been reading your story nonstop so far (chap 9 and counting XD). I just had to say that I love it. Usually it's kinda rare to find a fic where the author cares about the insights on the characters personalities and about the plot and how the character is going to grow according to what's happening to them.

So, I'm glad I found your story Keep with the good work XD

PS: I support the idea of reading, let's say... another FF fic written by you in the future \o/
MBaxter chapter 18 . 4/6/2007
I think this is a really well written story so far. I think I have a pretty good idea what will happen next, but I guess I will have to just wait and see. Keep up the good work.

Baxter
Aoah chapter 18 . 4/1/2007
God this is such a good story.

You write so it feels real.
Ivana chapter 18 . 3/27/2007
i thought this chapter was great. im really happy that victoria didnt flinch or anything and that she actually wanted it. ne way i cant wait till the next chapter.
XxKrazi3xLov3xX chapter 18 . 3/20/2007
Awe i luv this chapter ; so swet *melts*
Shadow of the Black Wolf chapter 18 . 3/18/2007
They're definitely in love. May not know it yet, but I can tell, I think. :D Waiting..
LEDlorien7 chapter 18 . 3/18/2007
Yay! I love this story so much!

I thought it was cool that Mel did Vic's makeup, but I was surprised that Vic didn't look in the mirror to see it. I would have wondered whether she would have thought it looked better than she would have done it, or if it wasn't great.

*sighs* I like this chapter. Lots of action *smiles* I wonder who that familiar looking girl is... I'd guess Tracey, Tayler, or... Andrea?

Wow, that was such a beautiful moment. I might cry. Really. Even if it was cheesy, it was wonderful. A little cheesyness can be nice sometimes.
And-on-Anonymous chapter 18 . 3/18/2007
Wow! Lovely :) As always!
paledaisy78 chapter 18 . 3/18/2007
i liked this chapter. it was a nice break from all the problems and stuff they have at home; i think this chapter is a really important part of the story. although, that girl that victoria kinda recognized but couldn't place, that's going to come back to bit both of them in the butts isn't it? well, update soon, i'm def. looking forward to it!
Dancer431 chapter 18 . 3/18/2007
It was a good chapter, they both have gotten closer. Update soon.
352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »