Reviews for Fragrant Magnolias
MBaxter chapter 19 . 5/27/2007
Hm some interesting developments. I'm really glad you updated, and I hope the next one comes soon!

Baxter
19Leelee19 chapter 19 . 5/26/2007
I'm really happy I found this story, it's fantastic.

I like that you didn't rush your characters into a relationship, usually authors just shove them together after a chapter or so. I'm so glad you didn't.

Also, I love your writing style. It flows really well and it seems so *real*, you know? You go into so much detail about everything, characters included, that when I read it, it's like I can actually see whats happening, which is pretty damn amazing.

So yeah, I like this story, you're an excellent writer. I'm looking forward to your next chapter.
Siana chapter 19 . 5/25/2007
omg lol so much tension and unexpectedness and lol stomach lurching...this story is awsome it really is sumthin i look forward to n dunt worry bout tha delay it was SO worth it lol :D keep writing! :)
mythic-lionheart chapter 19 . 5/25/2007
hey. Great to see you pick up again.

Hm, do I sense Mel having a drunkn cheating moment? lol

As always you're doing good, keep it up :)
Natsume chapter 19 . 5/24/2007
Oh its no big deal, I mean for taking time to update, just as long as you plan to update your story every so often until the END, its all good. :) Because it really sucks when someone abandons their story, leaving the poor readers waiting for absolutely nothing. ;_; Just, uhm, don't take too long. *smiles* Because your readers (including me of course) are all dying here of anticipation! XD

Anyway, very nice chapter, its about time adding a new and interesting character. :3! Looking forward to your next update :)
paledaisy78 chapter 19 . 5/24/2007
DUN DUN DUN! Next time on Fragrant Magnolias... what will happen with Michelle? Will she keep Victoria and Melanie's big secret? Or will she tell everyone and ruin their lives! For all this and more, tune in next time, to FRAGRANT MAGNOLIAS!

so i forgive you for the wait, although i was starting to worry. this chapter was good and the prospect of new drama in the next chapters makes me want more!

please don't wait so long this time, i'll be waiting impatiently! hahahahaha
Kaia Moonchild chapter 19 . 5/24/2007
Ah, an update! glad to see you're still writing this story. it's great.

Kaia
EndlesslySheSaid chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
This chapter was REALLY good! I absolutely loved the car scene and how embarrassed she was feeling afterwards, because it even made me feel embarrassed (and there hasn't been a car scene in my life p) so that was really well written.

I'm just glad to see another update, but I'm so scared that Michelle will break them up! If she does, I hope you kill her afterwards!

Keep it up!

Lot
worstwriteronfic chapter 19 . 5/24/2007
Great chapter. I can't wait to know more about Michelle. I can smell trouble. LOL!
worstwriteronfic chapter 18 . 5/18/2007
Aw... Please continue.. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Fide chapter 18 . 4/28/2007
This story is freaking awesome and when I say awesome I mean awesome. Please keep up the excellent work.
TemptationWaits chapter 9 . 4/21/2007
Its 03:10am here where I live and I've been reading your story nonstop so far (chap 9 and counting XD). I just had to say that I love it. Usually it's kinda rare to find a fic where the author cares about the insights on the characters personalities and about the plot and how the character is going to grow according to what's happening to them.

So, I'm glad I found your story Keep with the good work XD

PS: I support the idea of reading, let's say... another FF fic written by you in the future \o/
MBaxter chapter 18 . 4/6/2007
I think this is a really well written story so far. I think I have a pretty good idea what will happen next, but I guess I will have to just wait and see. Keep up the good work.

Baxter
Aoah chapter 18 . 4/1/2007
God this is such a good story.

You write so it feels real.
Ivana chapter 18 . 3/27/2007
i thought this chapter was great. im really happy that victoria didnt flinch or anything and that she actually wanted it. ne way i cant wait till the next chapter.
358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »