Reviews for Fragrant Magnolias
Ivana chapter 18 . 3/27/2007
i thought this chapter was great. im really happy that victoria didnt flinch or anything and that she actually wanted it. ne way i cant wait till the next chapter.
XxKrazi3xLov3xX chapter 18 . 3/20/2007
Awe i luv this chapter ; so swet *melts*
Shadow of the Black Wolf chapter 18 . 3/18/2007
They're definitely in love. May not know it yet, but I can tell, I think. :D Waiting..
LEDlorien7 chapter 18 . 3/18/2007
Yay! I love this story so much!

I thought it was cool that Mel did Vic's makeup, but I was surprised that Vic didn't look in the mirror to see it. I would have wondered whether she would have thought it looked better than she would have done it, or if it wasn't great.

*sighs* I like this chapter. Lots of action *smiles* I wonder who that familiar looking girl is... I'd guess Tracey, Tayler, or... Andrea?

Wow, that was such a beautiful moment. I might cry. Really. Even if it was cheesy, it was wonderful. A little cheesyness can be nice sometimes.
And-on-Anonymous chapter 18 . 3/18/2007
Wow! Lovely :) As always!
paledaisy78 chapter 18 . 3/18/2007
i liked this chapter. it was a nice break from all the problems and stuff they have at home; i think this chapter is a really important part of the story. although, that girl that victoria kinda recognized but couldn't place, that's going to come back to bit both of them in the butts isn't it? well, update soon, i'm def. looking forward to it!
Dancer431 chapter 18 . 3/18/2007
It was a good chapter, they both have gotten closer. Update soon.
And-on-Anonymous chapter 17 . 3/12/2007
Wow- long time! Glad you're continuing to update! It's Green Eyes here- but I had to chaneg my name to get an account. Oh well. Just wanted to let you know i was still reading! Love this story- still think it's great- I always think you deal with anorexia so sensitively and well. Good characterisation as per usual, basically, can't wait for the next update :)
Shadow of the Black Wolf chapter 17 . 3/7/2007
Not bad. I'm not usually into these kinds of stories, not that I'm homophobic cause I'm not, but I like Melanie. I think she's what really kept me into this story. You also have good imagery, I like that. Waiting..
MercyofLove chapter 17 . 2/28/2007
Wow, I've been following this story since the first chapter and it's shown so much potential and so much talent along the way. I love the story, especially lesbian coming out stories. Those are the kinds that either leave you crying your heart out or saying aww every five minutes. And the relationship between Melanie and Victoria seems so surreal, and some of the issues faced in that relationship I've actually been threw when I first came out. Props to you my friend. Keep up the good work, I can't wait for the next chapter.
LEDlorien7 chapter 17 . 2/26/2007
hm, this chapter seems different from all your other chapters (why is this chapter different from all other chapters? In all other chapters you _ and in this chapter you _) heheh, sorry, I was making a Jewish-joke relating it to the four questions... don't worry, I'm Jewish so I'm allowed to make Jewish jokes.

But, this chapter seems like a summary, rather than part of a story. It seems obvious that you're trying to end it. That's ok, but it makes me sad.

I'm also worried about Vic because she's becoming one of those people who drops her own life and becomes a part of her girlfriends life. That usually ends badly because when/if they break up, Vic won't have any friends or a life to fall back on.

I love those snippets of conversation between Mel and Vic, like about Romeo and Juliet and shoes. Mel is actually a really cool person.

This thing with her mom is so weird. She should be happy she didn't get kicked out or anything. I mean, i understand why she doesn't want to give up her independance, but she's not even trying to meet halfway

Well, this chapter ended well, but i still worry about Vic and Mel. I can't wait for the next chapter! *grins*
Aoah chapter 17 . 2/24/2007
I'd waited so long for this chapter! I love it!

Please write again soon
Wolf Wonderer chapter 17 . 2/20/2007
This is well written, I'm glad. A lot of good stories are kind of wasted when they just don't make sense because of how they're written. Keep it up!
Wolf Wonderer chapter 2 . 2/20/2007
My bad, I totally bypassed the chapter list, I'll get back to you.
Wolf Wonderer chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
So, where does the romance come in? I'm liking it so far.
359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »