Reviews for Fragrant Magnolias
And-on-Anonymous chapter 17 . 3/12/2007
Wow- long time! Glad you're continuing to update! It's Green Eyes here- but I had to chaneg my name to get an account. Oh well. Just wanted to let you know i was still reading! Love this story- still think it's great- I always think you deal with anorexia so sensitively and well. Good characterisation as per usual, basically, can't wait for the next update :)
Shadow of the Black Wolf chapter 17 . 3/7/2007
Not bad. I'm not usually into these kinds of stories, not that I'm homophobic cause I'm not, but I like Melanie. I think she's what really kept me into this story. You also have good imagery, I like that. Waiting..
MercyofLove chapter 17 . 2/28/2007
Wow, I've been following this story since the first chapter and it's shown so much potential and so much talent along the way. I love the story, especially lesbian coming out stories. Those are the kinds that either leave you crying your heart out or saying aww every five minutes. And the relationship between Melanie and Victoria seems so surreal, and some of the issues faced in that relationship I've actually been threw when I first came out. Props to you my friend. Keep up the good work, I can't wait for the next chapter.
LEDlorien7 chapter 17 . 2/26/2007
hm, this chapter seems different from all your other chapters (why is this chapter different from all other chapters? In all other chapters you _ and in this chapter you _) heheh, sorry, I was making a Jewish-joke relating it to the four questions... don't worry, I'm Jewish so I'm allowed to make Jewish jokes.

But, this chapter seems like a summary, rather than part of a story. It seems obvious that you're trying to end it. That's ok, but it makes me sad.

I'm also worried about Vic because she's becoming one of those people who drops her own life and becomes a part of her girlfriends life. That usually ends badly because when/if they break up, Vic won't have any friends or a life to fall back on.

I love those snippets of conversation between Mel and Vic, like about Romeo and Juliet and shoes. Mel is actually a really cool person.

This thing with her mom is so weird. She should be happy she didn't get kicked out or anything. I mean, i understand why she doesn't want to give up her independance, but she's not even trying to meet halfway

Well, this chapter ended well, but i still worry about Vic and Mel. I can't wait for the next chapter! *grins*
Aoah chapter 17 . 2/24/2007
I'd waited so long for this chapter! I love it!

Please write again soon
Wolf Wonderer chapter 17 . 2/20/2007
This is well written, I'm glad. A lot of good stories are kind of wasted when they just don't make sense because of how they're written. Keep it up!
Wolf Wonderer chapter 2 . 2/20/2007
My bad, I totally bypassed the chapter list, I'll get back to you.
Wolf Wonderer chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
So, where does the romance come in? I'm liking it so far.
Miss Raymundo chapter 17 . 2/19/2007
I like how the relationship between Melanie and Victoria is progressing, it really does seem like she's becoming dependent of her. But still, I'm finding it a little hard to believe that everyone who finds out about her relationship is so accepting of it. I mean is she really that lucky? Ah well, still loving the story, waiting to see what her father is going to think of torie and melanie...
eldrin chapter 17 . 2/19/2007
This story has come such a long way. It started out quite excellent, but in recent chapters I've seen the small flaws that were there smooth away wonderfully. The writing as a whole flows much better than it did in the beginning, and I'm impressed that it's not only the plot and characters that have developed beautifully. The mother-daughter 'I like girls' revelation is well-handled, well-said. I love how you describe Victoria's relationship with her mother. And with Melanie. It's thrilling to see the too getting closer, and affecting each other so much, though it's sad that they've begun to neglect their other friends. Great chapter.
XxKrazi3xLov3xX chapter 17 . 2/19/2007
Awe this is a great chapter ; itz so sweet and nice. Plz update s00n ;D
paledaisy78 chapter 17 . 2/18/2007
ah, update! finally, just the other day i was wondering when you were going to post something again.

well i'm glad they got telling at least one set of their parents out of the way, even if it wasn't planned. but it all turned out for the best, so no harm done.

i'm also glad victoria is starting eat more, i was really getting worried about what might happen to her if she kept up with her anorexic ways. but thankfully melanie has helped her with that.

i liked this chapter, it was worth the wait. still, i can't wait for the next one!
mythic-lionheart chapter 17 . 2/18/2007
glad to see you update. It's still going good! Keep up the great work :)
Kaia Moonchild chapter 17 . 2/18/2007
haha, i love how the ads at the bottom of the page are all about weight loss strategies... oh well, great update, as usual. can't wait for the next one! soonish? please? _;

Kaia
vfx chapter 17 . 2/18/2007
I loved this chapter. I think it may be my most favorite so far. I hope you upfate soon. I would to see what you've got next.
352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »