Reviews for Fragrant Magnolias
paledaisy78 chapter 11 . 8/29/2006
OH YES! FINALLY! they finally kissed, I love Melanie ten times more for actually DOING something. and Victor better not go all in the closet and pretend she's still straight. cause that would SUCK.

anywho, i feel bad for Victor. that is most possibly one of the WORST bad days i've ever heard of. but she still got through it okay, although her psych. teacher was a JERK.

god, i HATE people like that! People who justify violence with their stupid bigoted ideas! diversity is a GOOD thing, including diversity in sexual orientation. i hope those guys get reported and charged for hate crimes anyways, they suck ass. that poor guy didn't deserve that, no deserves to be beat up because of actual or percieved sexual orientation. but i'll stop my rant here, cause it can go on for pages. but yeah, TOTAL KUDOS to Victor for her actions, she rocks.

have fun with school, but write and update as soon as possible! i'll deff. be waiting.
rozlilta chapter 11 . 8/29/2006
Well, wake up with a updare before going to work ... that's great!

The chapter was quite good, long and with things to tell. We saw more about Victoria, what she thinks, all her confusion and her dissapointment towards Melanie. A very complete chapter. And well, the end ... I think all of us were expecting that since the begining xDD

No worries about when you update. School is the first but don't forget us 'cause we want know more about this story.

By now ... goes to my favorites.

ThX
THE BYC chapter 10 . 8/26/2006
-_- come onn...get to the action! I'm getting antsy and immpatient here!
BlinkOctober chapter 9 . 8/26/2006
Oh yea forgot to say what I thought about the graphic stuff. Well I don't really mind how graphic it is. If you can make it graphic then go ahead, if not then thats still good.
BlinkOctober chapter 10 . 8/26/2006
Good Chapter, Update soon.
LEDlorien7 chapter 10 . 8/26/2006
Very graphic would be lovely, but if no one else wants to see... read... that, you don't have to. *grin*

*cracks up* Mel was looking at Vic's ass! and she got caught! hahahahaha

Wow, Vic asked about Mel's love life. I'm shocked, that she had the guts, and that she hasn't guessed yet. if she doesn't figure it out by Mel's answers. she's thicker than i thought.

ARGH! they were having a moment! and Vic killed it! gruesomely murdered it!

Wow, Mel is handling this really well.

Vic is right, she isn't a normal person *smirks*

Vic is to skinny. She needs to start eating! and stop passing out. I bet Mel is really worried.

And Mel saves the day again! and they have another moment! heh heh confusion!WOW I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! ACTION!ok, bye!
rozlilta chapter 10 . 8/26/2006
Wuoh!

Victoria is so confused about what feel towards Melanie. Thought, is a normal thing, because is something different to what society says.

And Melanie, in this chapter is quite revelating, I don't know how Victoria don't put two and two and guess everything.

Referent to your question. Don't mind to me. Like you want, will be the right thing.

ThX a lot for this chapter.
xo-pauli-ox chapter 10 . 8/25/2006
gr8 story! realli worth reading! plz keep writing
paledaisy78 chapter 10 . 8/25/2006
oh my god, i wanna kill them! victor (i've decided that i like that nickname and from now on will be referring to her as such) doesn't even realize what she's feeling! i wanna sit down and be all like 'HEY! YOU LIKE A CHICK! ADMIT IT AND GET TOGETHER WITH HER ALREADY!' and im mad at her cause she's anorexic, another thing she's in denial about. i really hope Melanie will be her divine intervention soon, Victor NEEDS Melanie's help!

update soon, i love this chapter!
Substitute Brain chapter 10 . 8/25/2006
At the beginning I was thinking oh great, all the characters are beautiful, preppy, and rich. Perfect little Barbies. This is gonna be bad.

But as I read I was pleasantly surprised. The anorexia and self-confidence issues really make Victoria seem more realistic and lifelike. The dialogue and body language really brings it to life and I just...LIKE it. :)

Keep it up!
eldrin chapter 10 . 8/25/2006
Melanie and Victoria both have their issues, but you don't throw it all at the reader in a clump. Problems come to the surface gradually, sometimes piecemeal and sometimes more intensely, but it is always wonderfully suited to the individual character and the point in the story. Really brilliant job with this. Beautiful story.

Another note that I must make: this story is helping me understand anorexia a bit better. Seeing it told from a personal, human perspective is quite different than the more technical medical/psychological reading I've done. I've found that I've been terribly (perhaps unforgivably) judgmental and, I hate to admit it, cruel towards a friend about this. Maybe this story has opened my eyes a bit more because the anorexia is an ever-present, major formative aspect of the character but remains intertwined with the greater reality of the person.

I digress. Just want to say: excellent story; wonderfully human.
eldrin chapter 9 . 8/24/2006
Such beautifully developed characters! A most excellent story: I am eager to continue reading.
BlinkOctober chapter 9 . 8/21/2006
This is a really good story, most people would of gotten to the action parts already but your giving all the information before the action. I think thats good. I like your chracters, you explain their personality's very well. You are a good writer I really enjoy this story. Can't wait till you update.
Sleepless In Seattle chapter 9 . 8/20/2006
ok i changed my mind, i was rushing through it before and didn't even read the good stuff. AKA the last couple of paragraphs. it's great, as usual
eldrin chapter 8 . 8/19/2006
I'm really starting to love this story. Love how you revealed that Melonie was adopted and how Scarlett got Victoria to thinking about girls.
358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »