Reviews for Fragrant Magnolias
rozlilta chapter 10 . 8/26/2006
Wuoh!

Victoria is so confused about what feel towards Melanie. Thought, is a normal thing, because is something different to what society says.

And Melanie, in this chapter is quite revelating, I don't know how Victoria don't put two and two and guess everything.

Referent to your question. Don't mind to me. Like you want, will be the right thing.

ThX a lot for this chapter.
xo-pauli-ox chapter 10 . 8/25/2006
gr8 story! realli worth reading! plz keep writing
paledaisy78 chapter 10 . 8/25/2006
oh my god, i wanna kill them! victor (i've decided that i like that nickname and from now on will be referring to her as such) doesn't even realize what she's feeling! i wanna sit down and be all like 'HEY! YOU LIKE A CHICK! ADMIT IT AND GET TOGETHER WITH HER ALREADY!' and im mad at her cause she's anorexic, another thing she's in denial about. i really hope Melanie will be her divine intervention soon, Victor NEEDS Melanie's help!

update soon, i love this chapter!
Substitute Brain chapter 10 . 8/25/2006
At the beginning I was thinking oh great, all the characters are beautiful, preppy, and rich. Perfect little Barbies. This is gonna be bad.

But as I read I was pleasantly surprised. The anorexia and self-confidence issues really make Victoria seem more realistic and lifelike. The dialogue and body language really brings it to life and I just...LIKE it. :)

Keep it up!
eldrin chapter 10 . 8/25/2006
Melanie and Victoria both have their issues, but you don't throw it all at the reader in a clump. Problems come to the surface gradually, sometimes piecemeal and sometimes more intensely, but it is always wonderfully suited to the individual character and the point in the story. Really brilliant job with this. Beautiful story.

Another note that I must make: this story is helping me understand anorexia a bit better. Seeing it told from a personal, human perspective is quite different than the more technical medical/psychological reading I've done. I've found that I've been terribly (perhaps unforgivably) judgmental and, I hate to admit it, cruel towards a friend about this. Maybe this story has opened my eyes a bit more because the anorexia is an ever-present, major formative aspect of the character but remains intertwined with the greater reality of the person.

I digress. Just want to say: excellent story; wonderfully human.
eldrin chapter 9 . 8/24/2006
Such beautifully developed characters! A most excellent story: I am eager to continue reading.
BlinkOctober chapter 9 . 8/21/2006
This is a really good story, most people would of gotten to the action parts already but your giving all the information before the action. I think thats good. I like your chracters, you explain their personality's very well. You are a good writer I really enjoy this story. Can't wait till you update.
Sleepless In Seattle chapter 9 . 8/20/2006
ok i changed my mind, i was rushing through it before and didn't even read the good stuff. AKA the last couple of paragraphs. it's great, as usual
eldrin chapter 8 . 8/19/2006
I'm really starting to love this story. Love how you revealed that Melonie was adopted and how Scarlett got Victoria to thinking about girls.
Incognito chapter 9 . 8/19/2006
Thats a really, really good story. Everything screams "quality"! Please, do go on. Cant wait for the next chapter. ))
marile chapter 9 . 8/19/2006
hey wow. im pretty impressed by this storyespecially when you are a striaght girlhahai like itvery muchso thanks for writingkisses byemarille
paledaisy78 chapter 9 . 8/18/2006
i glad shes starting to think about how kissing boys isn't right to her, but when she come to terms with how shes feeling?

i want to feed Victoria a sandwich, she has friends, so why don't any of them notice how skinny she's getting?

gr, write more! i want to see how Melanie and Victoria's relationship develops!
Sleepless In Seattle chapter 9 . 8/18/2006
I guess this chapter is okay. A tad boring to be honest, but I'll still be reading. How many chapters are there going to be anyway, and when Mel and Vic get together, will it end like that, or will it continue, like in all the problems they have? are you gonna make a sequel? Sorry for the questions i just really want to know!
rozlilta chapter 9 . 8/18/2006
Well, I'm learning a lot of things about anorexia, because I didn't know what is BMI and more things.

Actually, even in our times there are too many people that don't know about anorexia and its effects, and I think that stories like yours must been more spreaded.

So, I like how the story go right now. I learn things, I have fun, well, I just can beg for more updates.

ThX
the reign chapter 9 . 8/18/2006
i really liked reading this fiction. you went and thoroughly described victorias character... and i actually realized that most of this is really just her thoughts and reactions of whats happening-more thinkie stuff than actual doing stuff. helps to get a feel of what victoria is really like. it doestn compromise your story at all... anyways...
352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »