Reviews for Fragrant Magnolias
omo chapter 22 . 10/17/2009
oh yh and it was really flowing, and you can actually connect Victoria's character
omo chapter 22 . 10/17/2009
woah this chapter was by far the best, your writting definitely improved good job! (:
omo chapter 9 . 10/14/2009
i really like this story its at a good pace not too rushed.

omo chapter 8 . 10/14/2009
its not boring its great longg more to read haha lool
omo chapter 6 . 10/13/2009
i think stories are better longg instead of straight on full actions coz you get to know the characters more and itll seem more real and its not awkward.

I really like this story so far, coz its not dry or boring its flowing, finally a decent story haha.
omo chapter 4 . 10/13/2009
greatt chapterr (8
omo chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
nice im hooked DD
anony chapter 24 . 9/12/2009
LEAVE IT UP! Please...
krugerfan18 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I really liked this story it was more realistic then other stories that I've read are you going to continue or still go with remaking the entire thing.
monde.aveugle chapter 24 . 6/10/2009
I really like this story so far...do you still want to continue it? and in my opinion you should leave this version up. it's good :)
assassin851 chapter 24 . 5/30/2009
Whatever you do, don't stop writing. You are a great writer and this story is great.
emj chapter 24 . 5/8/2009
Wow, I loved your story! Thanks so much for sharing it. I'm not going to say that you shouldn't rewrite it, or feel that you need to, because in my opinion all that really matters with writing is that someone feels that it's true to their own internal vision (rather than pot boiler type stuff). However, I definitely adored the story as it stands. The characters were *so* three dimensional. I'm blinking away a stupor right now, with the realization sinking in that Melanie and Victoria aren't real people I've grown to know closely over a long period of time. And it's surprising I empathized so much with them when the person I probably most resemble in nature is Tracie - lol. Writing that can do that is a distinct rarity amongst amateur fiction online. Like you, reading's much more of a priority for me, too. I've never published anything I've written, but I can only hope it would work out as well as your attempt did.

Anyway, stop apologizing so much about delays in updates, your decision to rewrite/cancel/etc/whatever - it's awesome that you shared writing you put a lot of work into, and you don't owe anyone a time table on your hobby :P While I know I'm pretty different in my perspectives on things, I honestly could care less if a story is finished or not, so long as what *is* written is done in a compelling and touching way. After all, life doesn't always (or ever?) have neatly packaged endings, right?

Well, thanks again for sharing.
SilverScreen Crush chapter 24 . 1/18/2009
I respect your decision to rewrite this story, but I really wish you'd continue it as it is now.

Maybe you've gotten so involved in it, that you're living through the chracter's emotions. Just because they've ended, doesn't mean the story has.

I know it's not my place to tell you what to do, but I would greatly appreciate it if you'd continue on with Fragrant Magnolias, as I'm sure, other readers would as well.

But you're the author, so do what really feels right to you.
worstwriteronfic chapter 24 . 1/1/2009
i miss this story so much.
JeSUCKuhhhh chapter 23 . 11/5/2008
this whole story was amazing i was absolutely in love with it

i kinda think you should have taken it farther into the story though
359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »