Reviews for Fragrant Magnolias
anony chapter 24 . 9/12/2009
LEAVE IT UP! Please...
krugerfan18 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I really liked this story it was more realistic then other stories that I've read are you going to continue or still go with remaking the entire thing.
monde.aveugle chapter 24 . 6/10/2009
I really like this story so far...do you still want to continue it? and in my opinion you should leave this version up. it's good :)
assassin851 chapter 24 . 5/30/2009
Whatever you do, don't stop writing. You are a great writer and this story is great.
emj chapter 24 . 5/8/2009
Wow, I loved your story! Thanks so much for sharing it. I'm not going to say that you shouldn't rewrite it, or feel that you need to, because in my opinion all that really matters with writing is that someone feels that it's true to their own internal vision (rather than pot boiler type stuff). However, I definitely adored the story as it stands. The characters were *so* three dimensional. I'm blinking away a stupor right now, with the realization sinking in that Melanie and Victoria aren't real people I've grown to know closely over a long period of time. And it's surprising I empathized so much with them when the person I probably most resemble in nature is Tracie - lol. Writing that can do that is a distinct rarity amongst amateur fiction online. Like you, reading's much more of a priority for me, too. I've never published anything I've written, but I can only hope it would work out as well as your attempt did.

Anyway, stop apologizing so much about delays in updates, your decision to rewrite/cancel/etc/whatever - it's awesome that you shared writing you put a lot of work into, and you don't owe anyone a time table on your hobby :P While I know I'm pretty different in my perspectives on things, I honestly could care less if a story is finished or not, so long as what *is* written is done in a compelling and touching way. After all, life doesn't always (or ever?) have neatly packaged endings, right?

Well, thanks again for sharing.
SilverScreen Crush chapter 24 . 1/18/2009
I respect your decision to rewrite this story, but I really wish you'd continue it as it is now.

Maybe you've gotten so involved in it, that you're living through the chracter's emotions. Just because they've ended, doesn't mean the story has.

I know it's not my place to tell you what to do, but I would greatly appreciate it if you'd continue on with Fragrant Magnolias, as I'm sure, other readers would as well.

But you're the author, so do what really feels right to you.
worstwriteronfic chapter 24 . 1/1/2009
i miss this story so much.
JeSUCKuhhhh chapter 23 . 11/5/2008
this whole story was amazing i was absolutely in love with it

i kinda think you should have taken it farther into the story though
TemptationWaits chapter 24 . 8/30/2008
Yeyy. It's good to see you'll keep up with the story _and_ will rewrite it. :D For some time I was worried that I would never see FM reaching a final chapter.

Anyways, as a faithful fangirl I'm anxious to see how it'll turn out

And out of curiosity, is there a way of contacting you via email or something? x

Take care!
black.hole chapter 24 . 8/20/2008
I like the way this story is written, but I feel, too,that there is not too much to say about Melanie and Victory relationship anymore.

They cannot go on their relationship as the way it was because Victoria has changed thanks to Melanie was a good influence on her. And now they are in a dead end. They have to think about how their relation should be under this new vision.

I don't think either of them is ready for a serious relationship because they are to young and have lot things to do in order to build their life and future. Maybe a separation is useful as Victoria said to Melanie at the end of chapter 23.

With that in mind, you could finish as it is and maybe you could come out with a sequel that it could start after they have finished the college or few (a very few) years after that. I would like to see them like young women grow-up and prepare to face a new relationship more strong and deep. You could tell us how they transform themselves or maybe not.

I don’t want to tell you what to do with your story I only want to give you this suggestion because this story deserve to be finish with some leaning or not.

I hope this suggestion could adapt at your new you as a person and as writer
WhoNeedsAPenName chapter 24 . 8/20/2008
as long as the story hasn't been completely forgotten about, im happy. although i am kind of upset i wont know how the story ends for a long time haha. but i would recommend leaving up the original, it's still fantastic and deserves to left on
Always Pencil chapter 24 . 8/18/2008
You should just leave this up so people can compare. It is really good though. I don't know why you would want to rewrite it, unless you are just fixing mistakes. I liked it. You should come out with a sequel. They are in college or finishing their senior year. Something that will continue with what happened to Melanie, Michelle and especially Victoria. It will make a good story. I liked this. It only took be a few days to read and I'm glad that I read it. I would love to read more of your stories. PeAcE.
Always Pencil chapter 23 . 8/18/2008
Don't get me wrong, I'm upset you didn't get a chance to finish, but this would make a great ending. You should definitely do a sequel, maybe even have someone help you. It was a good story though.
Always Pencil chapter 22 . 8/18/2008
Wow. I can't believe she went back to Dylan, he only wanted her for sex! She is honestly so confused and stupid. I swear. I can't believe this anymore.
Always Pencil chapter 21 . 8/18/2008
Wow. I can't believe what's going on!
352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »