Reviews for Fragrant Magnolias
Always Pencil chapter 20 . 8/18/2008
Wow. I can't believe she just kissed another girl.
Always Pencil chapter 19 . 8/18/2008
Wow. Let me first say, that Victoria is very brave for going down on Melanie. It was her first time. I would worry about being horrible at the deed. I wonder what's up with Michelle.
Always Pencil chapter 18 . 8/18/2008
That was freakin' cute as all hell! I swear to you! I've always wanted to do that with my girl. That's freakin' romantic. I'm so jealous of them.
Always Pencil chapter 17 . 8/18/2008
I'm so excited for them. I know there will be lots of love on this trip. Maybe a little too much. Hint.
Always Pencil chapter 16 . 8/18/2008
I can understand why Melanie got a little hurt. I don't think either of them are ready for this. They should have just waited. It would have been better for them.
Always Pencil chapter 15 . 8/18/2008
Aww, they are so cute together! I am very happy for them. I can't believe that are finally together.
vfx chapter 24 . 8/18/2008
Thanks for letting the readers know you're rewritting the story and that's why it's been so long since you posted a chapter. I like the way this story is written, but if you don't like it than you should change it. But I would love it if you kept the original up even when you start posting the new one.
Always Pencil chapter 14 . 8/17/2008
YES! I"M HAPPY FOR THEM! SO MUCH! I"M PROUD OF THEM!
Always Pencil chapter 13 . 8/17/2008
I can't believe Melanie said that!
Always Pencil chapter 12 . 8/17/2008
I'm so proud of you Victoria.
Always Pencil chapter 11 . 8/17/2008
FINALLY THEY KISS! It took them long enough. I think Victoria will now start to question her sexuality and Melanie will regret kissing her because she will feel like she messed up. Just a guess. I will continue to read.
Always Pencil chapter 10 . 8/17/2008
That is crazy. I can't believe that Victoria thought a DRUG wasn't ADDICTIVE. What the fuck?
Always Pencil chapter 9 . 8/17/2008
Aww! They are so cute together. Victoria should just admit that she's bi-curious.
Always Pencil chapter 8 . 8/17/2008
Damn! Is Victoria that stupid to not see it? Melanie is starting to fall for her, that's why she is opening up. Jeez!
musicaroundme chapter 24 . 8/17/2008
Oh yay! I can't wait for your update then...

I waited to long.