Reviews for Fragrant Magnolias
TemptationWaits chapter 24 . 8/30/2008
Yeyy. It's good to see you'll keep up with the story _and_ will rewrite it. :D For some time I was worried that I would never see FM reaching a final chapter.

Anyways, as a faithful fangirl I'm anxious to see how it'll turn out

And out of curiosity, is there a way of contacting you via email or something? x

Take care!
black.hole chapter 24 . 8/20/2008
I like the way this story is written, but I feel, too,that there is not too much to say about Melanie and Victory relationship anymore.

They cannot go on their relationship as the way it was because Victoria has changed thanks to Melanie was a good influence on her. And now they are in a dead end. They have to think about how their relation should be under this new vision.

I don't think either of them is ready for a serious relationship because they are to young and have lot things to do in order to build their life and future. Maybe a separation is useful as Victoria said to Melanie at the end of chapter 23.

With that in mind, you could finish as it is and maybe you could come out with a sequel that it could start after they have finished the college or few (a very few) years after that. I would like to see them like young women grow-up and prepare to face a new relationship more strong and deep. You could tell us how they transform themselves or maybe not.

I don’t want to tell you what to do with your story I only want to give you this suggestion because this story deserve to be finish with some leaning or not.

I hope this suggestion could adapt at your new you as a person and as writer
WhoNeedsAPenName chapter 24 . 8/20/2008
as long as the story hasn't been completely forgotten about, im happy. although i am kind of upset i wont know how the story ends for a long time haha. but i would recommend leaving up the original, it's still fantastic and deserves to left on
Harsh Notes chapter 24 . 8/18/2008
You should just leave this up so people can compare. It is really good though. I don't know why you would want to rewrite it, unless you are just fixing mistakes. I liked it. You should come out with a sequel. They are in college or finishing their senior year. Something that will continue with what happened to Melanie, Michelle and especially Victoria. It will make a good story. I liked this. It only took be a few days to read and I'm glad that I read it. I would love to read more of your stories. PeAcE.
Harsh Notes chapter 23 . 8/18/2008
Don't get me wrong, I'm upset you didn't get a chance to finish, but this would make a great ending. You should definitely do a sequel, maybe even have someone help you. It was a good story though.
Harsh Notes chapter 22 . 8/18/2008
Wow. I can't believe she went back to Dylan, he only wanted her for sex! She is honestly so confused and stupid. I swear. I can't believe this anymore.
Harsh Notes chapter 21 . 8/18/2008
Wow. I can't believe what's going on!
Harsh Notes chapter 20 . 8/18/2008
Wow. I can't believe she just kissed another girl.
Harsh Notes chapter 19 . 8/18/2008
Wow. Let me first say, that Victoria is very brave for going down on Melanie. It was her first time. I would worry about being horrible at the deed. I wonder what's up with Michelle.
Harsh Notes chapter 18 . 8/18/2008
That was freakin' cute as all hell! I swear to you! I've always wanted to do that with my girl. That's freakin' romantic. I'm so jealous of them.
Harsh Notes chapter 17 . 8/18/2008
I'm so excited for them. I know there will be lots of love on this trip. Maybe a little too much. Hint.
Harsh Notes chapter 16 . 8/18/2008
I can understand why Melanie got a little hurt. I don't think either of them are ready for this. They should have just waited. It would have been better for them.
Harsh Notes chapter 15 . 8/18/2008
Aww, they are so cute together! I am very happy for them. I can't believe that are finally together.
vfx chapter 24 . 8/18/2008
Thanks for letting the readers know you're rewritting the story and that's why it's been so long since you posted a chapter. I like the way this story is written, but if you don't like it than you should change it. But I would love it if you kept the original up even when you start posting the new one.
Harsh Notes chapter 14 . 8/17/2008