Reviews for Fragrant Magnolias
assassin851 chapter 22 . 9/14/2007
hmm...this is getting even more interesting...keep going! I want to know what happens next
Reign chapter 6 . 9/1/2007
Oh yeah I have a question -.-'

Did Melanie have sex with Tracy when they were drunk or did they just make-out?
Reign chapter 22 . 8/31/2007
Ohh, I love where this is going! *,*

It's refreshing to see Victoria in control & finally single again.

I don't know why but I always thought her relationship with Melanie kinda sucked.

I mean... it was soo... cold. & most of the time one-sided. I dunno, they just didn't seem right with one another. It was so... awkward. They just didn't... flow.

But that's only my opinion, i guess ,

You're the writer (a freaking genius at that! ,)

please update soon!
Reign chapter 21 . 8/30/2007
Wow, Melanie turned out to be such a bitch -.-

... geez...

what an asshole -.-
Reign chapter 11 . 8/30/2007
Omg, it's official i am now signing myself up for your fanclub!

Great, great story.
Reign chapter 10 . 8/30/2007
The plot is just amazing.

I'm speechless.
Reign chapter 7 . 8/29/2007
Yup I definitley love Victoria now ,

I think it's absolutley great how non-chalant she was about sleeping around. i don't know why, but prudes have the tendency to piss me off. O.O

Anyway, Fabulous characterization. It's great how you just sorta slip in her shoes & such, & it takes mad skillz to get the reader to feel that ,
Reign chapter 5 . 8/29/2007
Wow, i am definitley starting to like Victoria now. *,*

& Melanie's such an enigma . I'm dying to know what's underneath everything. She seems stunning.

Well off to read more 0,0
Reign chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
I'm intrigued. *,*

though I don't exactly "like" the main character, she seems... dull... & two-faced.

(basically like any other stereotypical, boycrazy, polpular girl with body issues & a hidden "thing" for the pretty girl but is in denial over it) hmmnn... yeah that sums it up .

But i guess I need to keep reading to find out more -,-
Andrea chapter 22 . 8/24/2007
Where's the update? I kinda miss this.
aolia chapter 22 . 8/21/2007
crazy story you have here, in a good way of course. This is my second fem slash fiction, and it made quite the impression on me. Seems to me that Victoria has been hooking up and sleeping around a little too much though, but i guess that must be part of the change you were talking about? Its not bad thing, I don't like those kinds of people, but it makes a good story )

Its not often to find a story in the pov of someone 'popular' and high status in high school, usually its the pop nerd or normal kid kinda of thing and it gets old pretty quick. Your stories very unique and I find it has a realistic element to it that I can't help but love. Better yet, alot of character developement but never does it get boring ) I LOVE this story, thank you very much and Im looking forward to the next chapters!
SiameseWhiteFoxx chapter 22 . 8/19/2007
Aww! No! I never wanted them to break up! They were so great together! I really hope they get back together! This chapter made me sad T.T
SayurixMion chapter 22 . 8/17/2007
Oh my god I'm about to fall outta my chair. Unbelieveable! w/everything that's happened.. I'm still trying to grasp it. (I left off on Ch19. Sorry I didn't give a comment till now, I read your story but then things got busy and I restarted my comp and etc) But wow... lol You did an amazing job though, your writing style is fantastic, especially your imagery _ I honestly can't wait to read your next chapter. I can't believe Melanie is being such a -you know what - and didn't take those things back that's she's said to Victoria. (Now that's a major Fruedian slip) That really knocked me ofa my feet- and then the two...uh.. sorta breaking up but then ending up to. My eyes went O_O "What? Serious?"

Fantazimo story, I just hope that it gets.. well.. a bit happier.. A warning might be nice on the next chapter if it's hectice. What's good about life if the roller coast keeps going down but never up to see the bright blue sky? (cheesy yes, but my gosh looking up at the sky helps when Im getting freaked out by the downhills *laughs*) But that's just me _;
Morgan chapter 22 . 8/13/2007
When's the update gonna be?

I really can't wait...
TeamZero chapter 22 . 8/13/2007
Oh my god... let me just tell you how much I love this story... A lot. I love the dynamics between the characters. And I HATE Michelle and I really want Victora and Melanie to stay together... you've written a very believable, sweet, and sometimes annoying story. Minus a few typos and the fact that there are two chapter 21's and this story is nearly perfect. Can't wait to see what you do with it next.
358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »