Reviews for Fragrant Magnolias
Reign chapter 7 . 8/29/2007
Yup I definitley love Victoria now ,

I think it's absolutley great how non-chalant she was about sleeping around. i don't know why, but prudes have the tendency to piss me off. O.O

Anyway, Fabulous characterization. It's great how you just sorta slip in her shoes & such, & it takes mad skillz to get the reader to feel that ,
Reign chapter 5 . 8/29/2007
Wow, i am definitley starting to like Victoria now. *,*

& Melanie's such an enigma . I'm dying to know what's underneath everything. She seems stunning.

Well off to read more 0,0
Reign chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
I'm intrigued. *,*

though I don't exactly "like" the main character, she seems... dull... & two-faced.

(basically like any other stereotypical, boycrazy, polpular girl with body issues & a hidden "thing" for the pretty girl but is in denial over it) hmmnn... yeah that sums it up .

But i guess I need to keep reading to find out more -,-
Andrea chapter 22 . 8/24/2007
Where's the update? I kinda miss this.
aolia chapter 22 . 8/21/2007
crazy story you have here, in a good way of course. This is my second fem slash fiction, and it made quite the impression on me. Seems to me that Victoria has been hooking up and sleeping around a little too much though, but i guess that must be part of the change you were talking about? Its not bad thing, I don't like those kinds of people, but it makes a good story )

Its not often to find a story in the pov of someone 'popular' and high status in high school, usually its the pop nerd or normal kid kinda of thing and it gets old pretty quick. Your stories very unique and I find it has a realistic element to it that I can't help but love. Better yet, alot of character developement but never does it get boring ) I LOVE this story, thank you very much and Im looking forward to the next chapters!
SiameseWhiteFoxx chapter 22 . 8/19/2007
Aww! No! I never wanted them to break up! They were so great together! I really hope they get back together! This chapter made me sad T.T
SayurixMion chapter 22 . 8/17/2007
Oh my god I'm about to fall outta my chair. Unbelieveable! w/everything that's happened.. I'm still trying to grasp it. (I left off on Ch19. Sorry I didn't give a comment till now, I read your story but then things got busy and I restarted my comp and etc) But wow... lol You did an amazing job though, your writing style is fantastic, especially your imagery _ I honestly can't wait to read your next chapter. I can't believe Melanie is being such a -you know what - and didn't take those things back that's she's said to Victoria. (Now that's a major Fruedian slip) That really knocked me ofa my feet- and then the two...uh.. sorta breaking up but then ending up to. My eyes went O_O "What? Serious?"

Fantazimo story, I just hope that it gets.. well.. a bit happier.. A warning might be nice on the next chapter if it's hectice. What's good about life if the roller coast keeps going down but never up to see the bright blue sky? (cheesy yes, but my gosh looking up at the sky helps when Im getting freaked out by the downhills *laughs*) But that's just me _;
Morgan chapter 22 . 8/13/2007
When's the update gonna be?

I really can't wait...
TeamZero chapter 22 . 8/13/2007
Oh my god... let me just tell you how much I love this story... A lot. I love the dynamics between the characters. And I HATE Michelle and I really want Victora and Melanie to stay together... you've written a very believable, sweet, and sometimes annoying story. Minus a few typos and the fact that there are two chapter 21's and this story is nearly perfect. Can't wait to see what you do with it next.
IrrelevantIrony chapter 22 . 8/13/2007
Mel is such and idiot. She should try another tactic if she wants Vic back.

-LunaSky
MorganXBlah chapter 10 . 8/4/2007
I just started reading this 15 minutes ago and I can't stop. I cna't wait to get to chapter 22. LOL. I really hope you update soon. Its a great story.
DeuxiemeFois chapter 22 . 8/2/2007
I am not really into this kind of stories, but yours surely made me change my mind. The story is really believable and so are the characters. I really like the story, and I really hope you update soon!D
Gabrielle chapter 22 . 8/2/2007
I love your story. Fantastic work. All the other lesbian stories I've read on fictionpress are too short and not at all realistic. You've managed to create realistic characters and a believable plot line.

Keep it up. :)
EndlesslySheSaid chapter 22 . 7/31/2007
I'm sad that Victoria is still being difficult. I kind of have a weak spot for Melanie, I guess.

The whole Victoria/Dylan pairing annoys the crap out of me (which is good!) I just don't like them together at all. Just give me my beloved Melanie and Victoria back!

I wonder if Taylor is going to do anything to get revenge. She sounds just like someone who would do that! Then Melanie could kick her ass and Victoria could jump in her arms and everything... *slips back into daydream*

Great update. )

Lotte
MoonLights chapter 22 . 7/31/2007
This chapter is pretty good. The drama in your story is really good. Anyway, can't wait for your next chapter.
352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »