Reviews for Fragrant Magnolias
TeamZero chapter 22 . 8/13/2007
Oh my god... let me just tell you how much I love this story... A lot. I love the dynamics between the characters. And I HATE Michelle and I really want Victora and Melanie to stay together... you've written a very believable, sweet, and sometimes annoying story. Minus a few typos and the fact that there are two chapter 21's and this story is nearly perfect. Can't wait to see what you do with it next.
IrrelevantIrony chapter 22 . 8/13/2007
Mel is such and idiot. She should try another tactic if she wants Vic back.

-LunaSky
MorganXBlah chapter 10 . 8/4/2007
I just started reading this 15 minutes ago and I can't stop. I cna't wait to get to chapter 22. LOL. I really hope you update soon. Its a great story.
DeuxiemeFois chapter 22 . 8/2/2007
I am not really into this kind of stories, but yours surely made me change my mind. The story is really believable and so are the characters. I really like the story, and I really hope you update soon!D
Gabrielle chapter 22 . 8/2/2007
I love your story. Fantastic work. All the other lesbian stories I've read on fictionpress are too short and not at all realistic. You've managed to create realistic characters and a believable plot line.

Keep it up. :)
EndlesslySheSaid chapter 22 . 7/31/2007
I'm sad that Victoria is still being difficult. I kind of have a weak spot for Melanie, I guess.

The whole Victoria/Dylan pairing annoys the crap out of me (which is good!) I just don't like them together at all. Just give me my beloved Melanie and Victoria back!

I wonder if Taylor is going to do anything to get revenge. She sounds just like someone who would do that! Then Melanie could kick her ass and Victoria could jump in her arms and everything... *slips back into daydream*

Great update. )

~Lotte
MoonLights chapter 22 . 7/31/2007
This chapter is pretty good. The drama in your story is really good. Anyway, can't wait for your next chapter.
worstwriteronfic chapter 22 . 7/31/2007
FINALLY! an update! This is like, my favorite story of all! Its so great!

I really hope you update sooner than usual..

I LOVE YOU!
rozlilta chapter 22 . 7/31/2007
Woa, a lot of things has happen.

I really prefer pairing Victoria with Melanie, but right now, there's so much cheating. I don't know how this could go on, I don't have any idea, so update soon. I want to know more.
mythic-lionheart chapter 22 . 7/31/2007
Hey,

You are doing a great job with this fic. I'm loving it and all the drama. And man, it deserves Melanie right! lol. But anyway, keep up the great work!
soccergrL chapter 22 . 7/30/2007
that was so good... yet so sad. at least it's an update. this fic feels so real. nothing is rushed, and the things happening really take time. it's also good that it's being told from the first person pov so we don't know what's going on in everyone else's mind. what happened to michelle? i really liked her. but it's your story. i hope you update sooner. keep up the awesome work!
vfx chapter 22 . 7/30/2007
I think it's cool Victoria's getting a job. She definitely needs something to do since she's getting rid of Melanie. It's so sad that she's acting that way towards Melanie, but she kind of deserves it. Though I wish they would get back together soon.
rage of aquarius chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
This is lovely. Just bursting with drama and all sorts of high school rich girl froufrou. I've followed it for a while now, and getting the update notification e-mail always brightens my day (or night). Please continue!
TemptationWaits chapter 22 . 7/30/2007
First of... for a not-quite-sober person, you did good with this chapter, the _only_ error that caught my eyes was minimal: "There was I time when I did those things without thinking twice" (I think the first I a so it isn't any big deal)

Now for the review. Victoria had some ups and downs. The "I'll get a job" thing is great, but the fact she's doing that for the sake of having an in-your-face-thing to throw at Melanie isn't the wisest motivation. Just like starting to eat, trying to change for the sake of someone else will do no good for her. I think it was my shrink that said years ago: “You have to change for yourself, not for everyone else around you. Then that will be a good change.”

And Scarlett knows that, of course. Victoria should listen to her and stop hiding behind her friend (or hiding at all).

Yeah, I know, being able to mess things up and do bad calls is what makes us humans. This is one of the things that make me like Fragrant Magnolias this much (besides the fact that there's a flower in that title)... Still, I have to cheer for a happy ending or something. Victoria and Melanie - despite of all the cheating and bitching and saying mean things and hoping that ignoring is going to heal everything - have great chemistry, something that Mel/Tracie Victoria/Michelle (and SPECIALLY) Victoria/Dylan lack.

Is it really just me to laugh when Tracie gets all pissed at Dylan for cheating when she’s all over Melanie? lol wtf is wrong with her? Actually, wtf is wrong with Melanie to ask for a break? Someone should bitchslap a lot of those guys...

Great chapter as always, it was worth the waiting.

Take care!
worstwriteronfic chapter 21 . 7/30/2007
When are you gonna update?
359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »