Reviews for Second Chance for Love
A. M. DeFabio chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Is this after Clapton's Little Girl or the rewrite, because you can't be done the rewrite!

And I like how you made Drew meet her on a plane like you had Jaiden meet her.

And what the eff happened to him and her anyway?

I'm so confused.

Help me! Haha.
hostilitywolf chapter 13 . 4/13/2009
O ME GEEZE! BEST STORY I HAVE READ IN AGES! I'm serious about this its absolutley amazing. i'm sharing this with all of my friends!
hollyxchaos chapter 13 . 11/25/2007
So I can't really remember if I reviewed or not on this one but in case I didn't . . . I LOVE IT! And I'm still attempting to figure out how the heck you put in author's notes but check out my first chapter-your sister loves it! Keep up the amazing writing!

*Jay Em*
A.H. Fenald chapter 13 . 9/4/2006
Aw...I liked it. Keep up the good work with the writing.
Alenor chapter 13 . 8/24/2006
heya, well i figured out there was a sequel to the prequel of this so i figured out that the prequel was also finished. this was a great story too. although i can't actually believe that jaiden cheated on her, i thought they were a forever couple. ahh well, cya later Alenor.
aerogirl401 chapter 13 . 8/18/2006
Hey hey! Great story! I really liked it! I can't wait to read more of your new stuff!
CCs chapter 13 . 8/13/2006
Yeah! Great story. I've been following it since the last one before and when I saw this one up I was like: huh? But yeah, I love Drew, such a great guy. And I don't get Jaiden, although it is a nice name. Anyways, good stuff. Keep on going, you've got some talent in this area. Bye.
lena chapter 13 . 8/12/2006
AH!*screams real loud*

loved the story!

AMAZING!

hope it gets published! love ya girly!

-lena
SimplySweetnSour chapter 13 . 8/12/2006
this was a cute ending. i loved this story
Katsui Adonis chapter 13 . 8/9/2006
Aw! That was a good ending. You did a really great job with this story
IndigoAzucena chapter 12 . 8/9/2006
*sob*

It's so sweet!

*sniff*
lady-lynn08 chapter 12 . 8/9/2006
what can I say besides, "aw!" lol. Is there going to be an epilogue about the wedding, may I ask? *crosses fingers that there will be* This was a really good story, and I loved it.
SimplySweetnSour chapter 12 . 8/9/2006
oh my gosh,that was so sweet. is this the last chapter by the way?
icedfaerie chapter 12 . 8/8/2006
Aw, that little ending part was cute.
XxHotBloodySirenxX chapter 11 . 8/7/2006