Reviews for Give Me Diamonds
incognegro chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
You have conveyed a strong message with few words. The one thing I like most about poetry is its compactness. I like this poem.
merirosvo chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I don't know what made me like the piece so much, but I do. It's casual, and it's concise. The idea is nice to me. Thanks for the review.
Amalia Jagd chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
wow, this is said really well. and so true too.
pippin tomson chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
I like the imagery, which is what attracted me to the poem, through its title. It's short and simple, and it gets it's point xx
Safira chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
An interesting piece showing another facet of the complexity of humans. The last two lines, "And I promise I'll wait longer to/Break your heart" can be read with a kaleidoscope of emotions and has a deep impact on the reader.

Autumn.
TheLiving Dead123 chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Haha, it's so great. Gotta feel sorry for the guy giving. Hope the narrator isn't you ;) Great!
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
wow... makes so much sense... torture indeed. good poem

keep writing!
poemkitten7 chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Wow, very cruel at the end, but still beautifully written. Lovely work; it's really original. Keep writing! :)
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
i like what you are saying here. its kinda funny.
Travis C. Eckert chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
That is a cold line at the end.
Ryan Schiff chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
I don't get you just using him?Are you the one being used?If you are just using him, wouldn't be better of you just to let him go?If you are the one being used, wouldn't it be better just to run?
R chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
I LIKE it. And he is worth keeping for a little while if he gives you all those things.
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Another honest and true look at the progression of pain, hurt, and angst. I like the set up and the delivery at the end with the contradiction. Good work.
Negasi chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Wow you know what this really got through to me. THis is pretty much what happens in every relationship I get into.
Greenery chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Very emphatic. I like it. I think the underlining and the bolding and the italics are completely unnecessary, but ignoring that it's great.