Reviews for My thoughts
The Vacancy chapter 4 . 7/19/2001
(Friend Or Foe?) Wow, I like this one too, I'm sure almost everyone can relate to it. I love the format and the way you wrote it and... it's beautiful. Yup. So anyway, I'm sorry for filling up your email box with lotsa reviews if it pissed you off... but... too bad! Muwa ha ha ha ha ha ha! There's my evil deed for the... day. Time for... bed. Either that or rest of the mind, not one more poem. Ja.
The Vacancy chapter 3 . 7/19/2001
(Even Though) Now the speaker of this poem is pretty strong, REALLY strong. Reminds me of Trunks and Vegeta in the earlier years... something I am not strong enough to do, but I will never get to do. :: sigh :: Never want to do...
The Vacancy chapter 2 . 7/19/2001
(Pains of Life) Oh my... I wonder if this DID happen to you? If it did... same boat, same ship, full of broken dreams but not quite doomed to sink, at least not yet.
The Vacancy chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
(Rage In Flames) Another brillaint peice of work. I love the part about the ballet, and then the line of the foe or friend, wow... its amazing! It reminds... me of myself, when I get so angry I just want to break down, and its true, there is nothing left to save you in the end if you destroy everyone and everything. Wow, brillaint message... genius I say! Or... I'll just poison him with this! :: pulls out bottle :: take it Krunk, feel the power! [Krunk] Oh, I can feel it. Okey Doke, I'm done ;; sorry 'bout that.
ACM a.k.a. Annie May chapter 1 . 5/2/2001
Frighteningly beautiful
The Angry Generalization chapter 4 . 4/8/2001
Gasp...Can't...breathe... M'Lady Poetry used a ...a... Cuss Word! Ahhh! Ack! I'm scarred for life! Noooooooo! lol. j/k. Wow, you must've been *really* ticked when you wrote this. I know I only use (dud dud DUH!) curses when I'm blowing my rocker. I like the poem (see, i'm still in my teen angst years). It really expresses a lot of raw emotions. It takes guts to put stuff like that up here. When I write crazy mad angry stuff like this, I usually just keep it to myself. You got spunk! lol
The Angry Generalization chapter 1 . 4/8/2001
P.O.T? ANYwho, this poem is sooo cool! I *have* to show this to my friend! Thsi describes her to a T! It's like you're psychic(sp?)! Or maybe you're just omipotent, oh Lady of the Poem!
Yak Yomoto Ashitaka Kytoshi chapter 4 . 3/29/2001
Well written.

Yomoto
Neya Trinidad chapter 4 . 3/29/2001
Sad, I'm sure a lot of people feel this way. Good poem.
Neya Trinidad chapter 2 . 3/29/2001
That was really good. Nice expression of anger, I like it!
JKtal chapter 4 . 3/20/2001
::watches as his formerly good mood goes down the drain:: Wow, really intense, great work though! Hmm, if I ask for more will it be taken the wrong way given the nature of the poems? oh well, I want more anyway! Keep it UP ::groans at his own pun::
Divination chapter 3 . 3/8/2001
Hey we all know pain, you just write it down, Boy if you tried handing in this wonderful peice of writing then, you would of been in an express trip to the guidence councelers, Really wonderful writing.
Katherine chapter 2 . 3/8/2001
This tells my life. Only someone was a little late giving me my paper and pen
Yak Yomoto Ashitaka Kytoshi chapter 3 . 3/8/2001
Agree. Quite. Writing relieves tension. You Girl right. I think otherwise you not make reference to Queen. An masen if this A discoutesy. i not watch Fushigi Yuugi. Although No Da means in Japnese "of Rice field." he add this to every sentence no da.

Aki no da