Reviews for What's a Dog In Love and War?
heyitsstupidme chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
It isn't a big part of their story, but I like it. Well written!
huimei chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Dress Casual Shoes Sandal Man's Woman's Bags Wholesale

New style of shoes ,jersey .handbag,free shipping

Cheap shoes ,jersey ,handbag ,accept paypal,free shipping

Low price for high quality shoes ,accept paypal ,free shipping

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
CharismaticOutCry chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Bravo!

Loved it!

Wonderful work!
PoertyQueen chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Aww I want more Fylix and Alden can I have more please *pouts*
Mina chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
O

Please finish this? I love it! You and your gay stories! You're so good at this, Marsha, I'm jealous. [
T.B. Cross chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
I like it. It was cute and random. Though, you spelled "tank" "tang." But, eh, it's not like it impaired my reading or caused me braindamage. Heh. Anyway, thank you for the review. I really appriciate it. I'm looking forward to more slash, or anything else, from you. And, while I can't right away-cough-I do plan on reading the rest of your work. Heh...

Yeah, okay, bye.
through-the-motions chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Allo, it's me again.

-squee!- It's fine that it's only a oneshot. In fact, I think adding onto it would ruin it. It ended perfectly, yup. Can't wait for your update on Sodomy, by the way.

Oh, and I read your profile. I think I'll take you up on your offer to just send you an e-mail. Hope you don't mind.

- Motion
oh frenzy chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Aww this was sweet. Sucks it's only a one-shot though. D
Athnyha chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
lol. cute :) I imagine Fylix with a hint of a British accent, whatever gave me that idea I have no clue. cute story, please continue. Thanks _
another-happy-ending chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
oh!

I like this!

aww. I am sad it is a one-shot.

-pout-

It would be an awesome story. -nod-

Yumminess.

-carms
Prisoner-11 chapter 2 . 8/24/2006
Aww...I feel like I cheated on the other story somehow, when I read that Joey was in this one, I had to see if he was with Kyle...
ngt chapter 2 . 8/14/2006
Aw. poor Alden...that last part "I think I need a hug." is so damn cute.\I'd hug him. lol.I cant wait to read more of this story.
elliegator chapter 2 . 7/30/2006
I actually haven't seen any ah... "gay" love stories on here yet until now so ahh... good for you!...

Yup.-elliegator
Jin-ashi chapter 2 . 7/11/2006
*sigh* STUPID "ONLY ALLOWED TO REVIEW ONCE PER CHAPTER RULE" inso please update Sodomy! i really want to read the next chapter! i also love this story!... KYLE and JOEY! *SNICKERS*
RenegadeWarlord chapter 2 . 7/8/2006
I was sumwhat confused at the it was a good peice of writing and made me laugh a couple times...mostly when you dissed Brittany..everyone hates that whore. Boogley.