Reviews for Wanted: Meaningful Overnight Relationship
fariswheel chapter 12 . 2/6/2010
i love One Week by Barenaked ladies! Scooter is the awesomest dude ever. It's been 4 years, are you gonna finish it? Hope you do. You rock!
Kina Kalamari chapter 12 . 11/29/2009
I love this story! Unfortunately, I notice that you haven't updated in a very long time, so I'm not particularly hopeful for more. Still, it's excellent, and if you ever update again, I'll read it!
FerretsRevolution chapter 12 . 9/29/2008
awesomenoess!(shuddup, thats a word!)...Great story, I love what you've done with it...I was wonderign if you could put pics of the characters in the profile...for some reason, im more of a visual reader and pics really help...i love love love LOVE this story so UPDATE SOON! BIG FAN!

-kemi
Isabella Rose chapter 12 . 1/25/2008
Wow! I really loved this story. PLZ plz plz update! Im attatched to the characters and I cant wait for the rest. We are still reading. ]
unuttered.thoughts chapter 12 . 10/3/2007
yes we are still reading... and WAITING! come on give us another chapter!
OfflineForever chapter 11 . 8/3/2007
It's way into summer. :( And you haven't updated! Will you ever?
OfflineForever chapter 4 . 6/18/2007
You! Yes, I'm pointing my finger at you. Update. Now. Please. Or. I. Will. Be. Very. Sad! D My friend and I were talking, when we were together in Duluth, how much we liked your story, and how far we'd go to get you to finish it! Hehe. It's summer for you, now, isn't it?
sayxwhatx9 chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
:D
OfflineForever chapter 12 . 5/6/2007
You haven't updated since November, and that makes all of us sad! T_T Your story is awesome. C'mon, are you going to leave us all hanging? D Please update! Or at least make an ending!
DreamAtMidnight chapter 12 . 2/25/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY! but you have to finish it! omg! allthough it would be an interesting ending just like this... and have a second story start if you had enough ideas... anyway me and my friend love this story and i really hope there is more to it
Anonymous chapter 12 . 2/8/2007
Please keep writing! I want to know how this ends because it really interests me. You can do it!
eliza-smiles chapter 12 . 12/23/2006
...hahaha...i like this alot...it cracks me up every other sentence...and just so you know, i am banned from drinking near the computer now because i spat water all over the screen when i was laughing...but its ok...lol...any ways just thought i would tell you, as i am sure many others have, that you have a talent and i cannot wait for you to update to reveal how these just-out-of-highschool-not-really-mature-but-certainly-amsuing-at-all-times-teens take Trent's blue haired lesbian cousin...and their next destination on the spontanious(me thinks i spelt this wrong..meh) road trip...it shall be interesting...ciao
mich mich chapter 12 . 12/7/2006
hey I thought you died D great chapter by the way!
green cupcake chapter 12 . 12/3/2006
hey! ive been reading this fic since it started and havent got round 2 reviewing sorry! but i love this fic. its really awesome and the characters pesonalities are perfect! but it would be nice if U UPDATED ALOT FASTER! lol anyways kept on goin with it it kicks butt!

Love Katie xoxo

P.S ive got some poems up here on fp so if u like go 2 profile and read and review! thanks!
WakingDreamland chapter 12 . 11/29/2006
All I have to say is that if I could find a boy like Scooter...well I don't know what I'd do. Be in a state of perpetual happiness I suppose. Gah, but real boys don't come along like him in real life, do they?

Let me just state, for the record, that you are a superb author. Seriously. I really enjoy your style and the eloquence you incorporate. Its a breath of fresh air to read.

Ugh, well I must be going. Off to finish the wonderfully caustic task of chemistry homework. Dammit, do I hate chemistry. If that subject would decimate itself within its own cold-fusion bombs my life would be a significantly better place.

K.