Reviews for Wanted: Meaningful Overnight Relationship
mich mich chapter 7 . 7/19/2006
oh my god! I had been waiting forever for this chapter! XDD e! hehe, okay, over the excitement now. Absolutely amazing, though personally, i couldn't get attached to seth. thank god emma deleted her number off his phone; sneaky girl! keep writing!
ray of sunshine chapter 7 . 7/18/2006
hey dont be so hard on urself, i liked this chapter. and i think it was worth the wait. cant wait for the next chapter!
Cet Amour Me Tue chapter 7 . 7/18/2006
Cute, sweet, and all that jazz. "So long and thanks for all the fish" works for favorite line was "Of course, I was screaming in a very cool, calm, and collected manner, but I was screaming nonetheless." It made me happy.
KSDM1985 chapter 6 . 7/13/2006
Great story, very entertaining and funny can't wait to find out if Emma and Scooter finally hook up. Please Update soon
mich mich chapter 6 . 7/6/2006
why wouldn't I enjoy it? It's absolutely amazing, though Emma seems a bit scared; aren't we all?I felt so bad for scooter; being drunk, apparently, is not a fun experience; luckily, i don't . And if I do, i don't get drunk on it. Maybe it'll teach scoot a lesson; then again, it's scoot we're talking writing! XD
mich mich chapter 5 . 7/6/2006
hello darling! -mwuah- indeed, a very short chapter. I almost thought you'd do something with scooter and em, but once again, I fear i am crushed :P but, I suppose i'll just read on. Keep on writing
Cet Amour Me Tue chapter 5 . 7/4/2006
hey, I haven't used the lists since 8th grade, woman *pokes menacingly*. if I were to reuse the system, most people would be off the cute list, even, as looking back, I really did have horrible taste in males. don't make fun of me. and no smirking.

and just for the record, I really never had a crush on any of my teachers. all of my friends liked my math teacher in 2nd grade, though... I never did. odd little children.

I'm afraid of the chapters to come...
ray of sunshine chapter 5 . 7/4/2006
i really like this story, it keeps me on the edge of my seat. literally i almost fell off!
Anonymous chapter 4 . 7/3/2006
I've really enjoyed reading your story. It's amazing how you can put so much humor into it without making the story seem too forced. It seems extremely natural and I for one am impressed. Looking forward to your next chapter. ]
waywardgirl chapter 4 . 7/2/2006
Wow, I enjoy reading this. Your writing style is a LOT like mine, and I have a playlist type thing for the story I'm writing now, too, actually. I like it a lot! Keep up the good work :]
thismallory chapter 4 . 7/2/2006
I'm reading.I just don't I love this story and his name. But hey. its cool.
Cet Amour Me Tue chapter 4 . 7/2/2006
you hurt Scooter's feelings... *kicks*. oh well, I suppose I can forgive you. hehe, random make-out session. I was wondering when you'd throw one of those in...

and you DO make fun of me a lot, mean woman. and not just about C- I mean, Trent. my OCDness, for example. not nice to make fun of OCD people. nor is it my fault that my hair takes about 5 hours to dry! stupid stuff. speaking of my hair... it's 7 inches shorter. I don't know how 3-4 inches turns into 7 inches in a hairdresser's mind, but apparently it does... *cries*

playgrounds are fun... and since when do I go anywhere near dance floors? lol, I'm such an anti-social loser... hmm... this is getting long. yey. I am too sensible. quite. RAWR. my logic owns your soul. only... I don't have logic. what am I talking about? I CAN FIND YOUR HOUSE! what now? *sticks out tongue*.

I will never forgive you for saying "whatever floats his boat." though it was kinda funny, since he was on a boat. but... but... does the name Nartker mean ANYTHING to you, woman?
mich mich chapter 4 . 7/2/2006
darling! XD amazing chapter as usual -claps- Billy was quite an unexpected surprise, and Scoot is just so cute being his jealous little emo self P hopefully, both of them will come around soon -hint hint- and we can actually jump up and shout "YIPPIE!" until then...keep writing!
WonderingWhy chapter 3 . 7/1/2006
Eh, scooter's a bit of a darcy, no? For a second there, I thought you might actually have trent turn out to be gay in the end. Wouldn't that be tragic. Still, solid characters, intrepid writing, you're doing well.
mich mich chapter 3 . 7/1/2006
wow. Interesting chapter, though I admit, I'm slightly disappointed. I was hoping something interesting would happen with Em and a certain someone -hint hint- lol, anyway, keep writing.
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »