Reviews for Ad Infinitum
The Fourth Fate chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Oh wow. I LOVE the ending. It's like a recipe... "Ad infinitum and you get..." haha. That's how it sounded to me, at least. I really love this. One of my favorite lines is "pureness is wholly unappreciated until it leaves us." It's so true. Sad and true.

Anyway, omg I feel so bad. You reviewed like three of the nine pieces I had decided to delete today. So now I feel awful because you just reviewed some of my stuff and here I am, removing it. But I save all my reviews in a document with the poem itself and all so I'm definately not trying to like diss you or anything. Haha. Just thank you so much for taking the time and I'm so sorry about the coincedence.

Back to your poem (sorry, I had to say that), another thing I liked about it was the format. It really fit here. Like this block of words without a break and then like all the problems with society without a break... That left a really nice effect. Great job.
Raiyune chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Simply amazing. This one's a favorite! This poem is just so beautifully written.. I think this part is really interesting "where men daily escape their crimes/ and suffer paradises they don't deserve". If you switch 'escape' with 'paradise' and add a preposition for each, it turns out to be: where men daily escape to their paradise/and suffer for their crimes. That's what I saw when I read that part. My favorite line: "respect is best paid in unsung lyrics." How profound and insightful. The first line is quite an ordinary clause to begin with.. but the poem itself is quite extraordinary. Interesting way to end it... Like I said, simply amazing.