Reviews for Overrated
Alisha chapter 6 . 10/19/2012
Continue! This is super good (:
coldplayfan101 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
SEQUAL!(i might have spelled it wrong)
DemonicBerry chapter 6 . 8/14/2008
Grahh!

its been so long sense you've updated... *sigh*

I liked this one a lot to..
Princess Narcotic chapter 6 . 1/8/2008
I just read this, and like the review before, this will never be updated but I love it and I think its fantastic. Well done for making it anyway!
Sangre Azul chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
Well. I am aware that this probably won't be updated again, but I'm here to beg you to anyway. On my knees with sugar on top etc. etc. Because really, this is far too good to not be finished.
Sangre Azul chapter 4 . 11/16/2007
Oh yea, this is definitely a favourite. It's just so well written. And humourous but not silly. I think I'm in love.
Sangre Azul chapter 2 . 11/16/2007
'You’ll never meet a straighter guy than me. Well, besides a guy who’s never slept with another man.' - Brilliant lines. I cackled a fair bit right then. Another good chapter; the dialogue is really realistic and not too corny as well
Sangre Azul chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Just read the first chapter and I liked it a lot :) (which is quite an achievement considering I usually hate everything this late at night. Good to see a protagonist with some physical flaws finally! Onwards to the rest for me.
scenester7002 chapter 2 . 10/16/2007
aw, well I'd love to read more, but my bed is calling my name... so I shall read tomorrow...:)
scenester7002 chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
wow
1138 chapter 6 . 4/13/2007
WHY! Why does Derek have to be such AN ASSHOLE?
1138 chapter 2 . 4/12/2007
dude
1138 chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
wow, i likes.
Half-BloodGrlPirate chapter 6 . 3/13/2007
you have GOT to update!

b.j./H-BGP
GASPtrinitrotoluene chapter 6 . 10/21/2006
this is really good. i cant wait to read more. i feel so bad for james and i'm annoyed with derek. especially since i love the name derek. ::shakes fist::
44 | Page 1 .. Last Next »