Reviews for Fantasy Fantasy
NChristART chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
ah, yes, i often wish i could live in a fantasy world. good work button nose!

your sis in Christ, anonymousaphasia
violet bones chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
I like this very much. It's desolate, but very subtly so. And I feel like I can really appreciate what it means.
loveatarm'slength chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
I love the contrasting sentences, not sure why you repeat the words but...well...it works! Can't quite figure out who this is about, is it someone you're with, someone you want to be with, someone you used to be with? Then again the word "correspondence" makes it appear to be a relationship from a distance. Not putting you on the couch here ;-) but i'm intrigued as to how a distance relationship can build into a situation where you see them as a "fantasy fantasy" and now you are faced with "reality reality". Love to know, if you care to share with a complete stranger! Great work, very little gets me asking questions because, to be honest, some of the work on here is a little bizarre :- and i daren't ask.
oxytocin chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
I love this. Neat rhyming. The repetition of 'fantasy fantasy' then the emphasis of the opposite, 'reality reality'. Good work!
sylvia's syndrome chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Nice work. The rhyme scheme was interesting and I think it really added something to the poem. Keep up the good work!