Reviews for Pieta
Unwritten.prose chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
This piece of work is the most subtle, yet at the same time, undeniably powerful piece of work I have ever had the honour of reading. It is eerily beautiful and hard-hitting in its' own right, and I am truly glad to have strayed away from my preferred genre-romance-to give this piece of work a shot.
Saphimire Karishnikova chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
oh, this is beautiful. you write fantastically.
M.D.Irvine chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
theres a sort of rhythym to this, the beautiful boy, the boy i know, that repeats itself and gives a great impact to the reader.
raelia chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
i really liked this, but i was wondering if you intentionally chose Darfur as the place for this boy to run off to, or if it was just randomly chosen, because right now there is government-sanctioned genocide going on there and i wasn't sure if that was part of your story... anyway, good job. i like the story!
akb-inactive chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
I really liked this. It was just so... good and beautiful. It was written really well, and even if you repeated some lines, it didn't sound repetitive at all. Good job. :D
squiggle-line chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Oh, nice.

I like how this piece really isn't about anything and it's about everything at the same time. The repetition is very well done and that last line is wonderful. I really don't have anything else to say but...nice.
lilxseeker chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
o0o0o this is a really good story, beautifully written! it made me sad..great job!
relyn chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Beautiful.

Seriously, I really liked this one. You can see the strength in him, and the determination, and everything. 'Twas amazing. More!

Oh, and update Chasing Mussolini, pretty pwease?
special chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
This was beautiful.

It made me sad, but it was..wow.

Strong.

;)allie
written off as theatrical 1986 chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
This is a really great story, with excellent diction and imagery. I enjoyed it profusely.

Cheers!
Tier-dizzle chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Lovely, dahling. It reminds me of Ian. Lala. Please update. Pretty please.

MUAH!Nyxie
square root chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
definatley definitelybetrayl betrayal

VERY nice. I really liked the mixed sentences, like "His eyes are green sometimes, and sometimes brown, and his heart is broken." You really get an impression of the boy, and the repeated line 'boy I know' gives the reader a sense of rhythm. A really good character sketch that I think we can all relate to.
Cynical Romance chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
This was just lovely. I truly enjoyed it, but can't place exactly what I loved so much about it.

Either way, it was truly wondrous.
Indy chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Thankyouverymuch. I can't think of any other words, that was very kind of you. I'll send you a post card from wherever I am whenever I figure myself out. Thanks Elle.
Alenor chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
very nice, it makes me kinda sad though Alenor.