Reviews for Make:Shift: Love
fairEtales chapter 10 . 8/13/2006
Wow. This was amazing. The imagery was jumping off the screen. I really loved it. My favorite was the 3rd poem. " . . .end." Marvelous job.
The Fourth Fate chapter 10 . 7/24/2006
WOAH. There were so many parts I loved. Omg. I love the ending... " . . . " OMG. That's incredible. I never looked at it that way... Wow. And I love the part about kissing eyelashes. The imagery is just amazing. The title fits in really well. I'm wondering, though. Is this the end? It's called eulogy and you mentioned it coming to an end soon... Ah. I love this whole piece. I'm sad to see it ending. Anyway, this poem was just incredible. One of my absolute favorites.
JP-Cassidy chapter 10 . 7/23/2006
This was good. Hopefully not the end of it though. Cause that wouldn't be good. It should continue because it's good.
The Fourth Fate chapter 9 . 7/21/2006
OMG. SO sad. The end is SO unnerving. "It wouldn't be RAPE if you were willing..." Ahh and the nail clippers... chilling imagery. This was suprisingly long in comparrison so some of the other chapters... The title was great. SO sad but at the same time, so wonderful.
The Fourth Fate chapter 8 . 7/21/2006
Aw. SO sad. I love the line "bleeding from the eyes down." Beautiful job. And the reference to iodine from the prolouge... Great job. I love the title, too.
Amberhawk chapter 9 . 7/20/2006
Wow... All of your poems are simply AMAZING! I love them. These are exactly the kind that I like to read. A little morbid, violent, romantic, dark... Beautiful. Please write another soon. I've really enjoyed them so far.
Jorda chapter 9 . 7/20/2006
Twisted...
Heather chapter 7 . 7/20/2006
i actually know how u got the inspiration 4 this 1! neway, this hurts.
Heather chapter 8 . 7/20/2006
finally i can leave this review.. "shower me in fiberglass, she pleaded, let me hurt, let me bleed, .know.i' .alive". heartbreaking. the concept reminds me of self-mutilation, how i used 2 cut to feel. only this is..morbider. it seems almost suicidal.
Heather chapter 9 . 7/20/2006
excellent construction. this is definitely ur most heavy-hitting installment because its so blunt and brutal all at once. nothing seems to be hidden from the reader and the speaker is seemingly insane. he loves her, he tortures her, he even seems to pity her. its so gruesome. only u could formulate something as disturbing as this and make it into poetry.
classic violet chapter 9 . 7/20/2006
wow.

wow, wow, wow, wow, wow.

i really can't find any words to describe the feeling i have right now after reading this.

this is truly, beautiful, sad, amazing, wonderfully written, just plain awesome.

the way this is written is gorgeous.

the 'drip' and 'like candlewax / -&- melt into her / unwilling / portrait'

oh God, just perfect.

keep writing!
Neaera chapter 9 . 7/20/2006
Another awesome job. Keep it up :o)
JP-Cassidy chapter 9 . 7/20/2006
Of all the crazy things that's been said in this series. This is the craziest. And that's a good thing though. Everything about it is good. Excellent job!
a lonely september chapter 8 . 7/20/2006
8: i love the ending stanza, it's so beautiful. 'bubbling at the brims with iodine.' gives you such a beautiful image with the copper & all. astounding. 'wishes turned to d . u . s . t' wonderful. 'shower me in fibergglass, she pleaded' that's so oh, god painful. your poetry is to die for.
a lonely september chapter 9 . 7/20/2006
9: this is such a pretty poem, and it's so contradictory, her breath frozen, you melting. i think it's supposed to be that way & it has a nice overall effect on the poem. & the ending... very lovely ending.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »