Reviews for Getting Malcolm
Polished Gem chapter 1 . 6/21
I don’t know if you will ever finish this with all the years that have gone by. I don’t know if you even read these reviews anymore. The plagiarism sucks, hey? I’ve had my books plagiarized too. If you ever do finish, drop me a line. I would pay for a copy to support if you put an electronic version on amazon.
About getting Malcolm...I love how real, and raw, and messy it is, like real life. Your dialogue is impeccable and realistic. You draw the reader in fully. There were a few typos, but they were barely noticeable because you draw the reader in so fully that it’s hard to notice those details. All in all, good on you, and keep writing!
j chapter 23 . 4/1
Hey, so I’m 4 years late but just wanted to tell you this is one amazing story, heck I finished this in 5 hours. I realized it wasn’t complete nearly halfway but I was already in too deep to stop reading. I wish you could finish this someday. Hope you’re still writing!
Amelie chapter 23 . 9/27/2019
Please updatee
Kassie chapter 23 . 6/9/2019
This was incredible. I need more. Please.
Kirsten Abigail Jamero Galeon chapter 23 . 11/1/2018
Wow this is litterally one of my favorite originals works of fiction I have ever read and I am very very picky when it comes to original works and I say this is truly amazing.
More please chapter 23 . 10/24/2018
Are you alive? Is there going to be an update soon? Did your new job kill you!?
WheelieGirl3 chapter 1 . 9/29/2018
Please please please I’m dying for the end of this story. I read your profile and I know it got plagiourised but please don’t give up because of that. This is amazing and one of my favourites I’ve ever read and desperately want to know the ending. You’ll always have my support x
Guest chapter 23 . 6/21/2018
Every now and then I still check for updates ;-; it’s been so long since I first read this and I hope you will finish it. I’m dying for the ending
Tara Kearns Price chapter 23 . 12/26/2017
2 years since you updated?! Noooooooo, I need the ending!
Alexy chapter 23 . 11/30/2017
I really hope for a miracle to happen and im dying to read more of dear writer.
Humor Me Pink chapter 23 . 10/3/2017
Please finish this! It's nearly done D:
Guest chapter 23 . 8/15/2017
Goodness, I just reread the story and I really hope you will be updating soon! I still love it to pieces after all these years
svenn chapter 23 . 8/8/2017
still patiently waiting :-)
kdamu chapter 23 . 6/23/2017
Girl I'd pay good money to get to read the rest of this right now. That is to say, if you published i'd buy it without hesitation. No pressure cus I know life can throw curveballs at you, but I won't be the only one whose month you'd make by updating.
PS I kinda hate Lori. But love love love you.
Guest chapter 23 . 5/23/2017
ahhhhhhh nooooo please finish this! I know it's literally been like two years but please get back when you have the time!
1,276 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »