Reviews for Getting Malcolm
Alexy chapter 23 . 11/30
I really hope for a miracle to happen and im dying to read more of dear writer.
Humor Me Pink chapter 23 . 10/3
Please finish this! It's nearly done D:
Guest chapter 23 . 8/15
Goodness, I just reread the story and I really hope you will be updating soon! I still love it to pieces after all these years
svenn chapter 23 . 8/8
still patiently waiting :-)
kdamu chapter 23 . 6/23
Girl I'd pay good money to get to read the rest of this right now. That is to say, if you published i'd buy it without hesitation. No pressure cus I know life can throw curveballs at you, but I won't be the only one whose month you'd make by updating.
PS I kinda hate Lori. But love love love you.
Guest chapter 23 . 5/23
ahhhhhhh nooooo please finish this! I know it's literally been like two years but please get back when you have the time!
starry eyez chapter 23 . 4/27
This story is totally awesome.. I have to say one thing though " I honestly cant stand Lori". She is so Insecure, clingy, needy selfcentered and just plain irritating! Sorry had to vent ! I Read the story in one go and girls like that Get on my nerves! Tony and Del are great! Witty and Real! And Del's mom fantastic! So to recap: thumbs way up on this story! Finish it and get it published :-)
Chelsea chapter 23 . 4/22
Ahhhh i really hope you decide to finish this soon! Just read it in 2 days and i totally need more!
Guest chapter 23 . 3/22
I know this was last updated about 2 years ago, but if you ever write another chapter I'm sure we'd all be half to read it. (: You're a great writer
~Lost4Now
C chapter 5 . 1/7
I know this was written a long time ago but I just wanted to point out:

"If she couldn't keep Malcolm from cheating, she probably never would."

That's kind of a shitty thing to say. Malcolm's the dick for cheating, and Lori shouldn't get blamed for it or made responsible for not being able to keep her man. It's his fault, not hers.

Maybe Adelle's just blinded by her affection for Malcolm but that line really bothered me.
Cancercute chapter 23 . 12/15/2016
OMG I READ THE WHOLE STORY IN ONE NIGHT! This is a great story and I love how Adelle and Brent's relationship panned out. Are you ever gonna continue this? Please do. I think there's so much to explore in their story, so many obstacles that could arise and opportunities for more drama. I fell inlove with Brent OKAY?! And i cannot let him go! Please update this and know that there are so many readers who would want to see this continued. It's a beautiful thing you have here and I'm glad that you've written this. You're a great author, and how you write Adelle's thinking and feelings is relatable.I wish this story never ended.
Thank you for sharing this creation. It was a great read, truly wonderful and I have to figure out how to get over this. HAHAHA.

P.S. I'm Filipino too. :)
Jia chapter 23 . 12/10/2016
One of the most interesting and genuinely relatable stories on fictionpress.. Puhleeeeez update!
amelie chapter 23 . 12/9/2016
when you udpateeee
MIA chapter 23 . 11/30/2016
How will you ever publish the story. The story is 10 years old already and. still no us the FULL story !
Jess chapter 23 . 11/19/2016
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE IM DYING ON THE EDGE PLEASE I NEED TO READ MORE PLEASE UPDTAE THIS IS MY FAVORITE BOOK
1,267 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »