Reviews for Getting Malcolm
Coli chapter 23 . 9/8/2015
I'm so glad you decided to keep writing this story. It's a sweet romance without being ridiculously cheesy. The change in Adelle and Brent's relationship is realistic and thank god it wasn't false insta-love. Your story encompasses so much more than just a smutty romance; there is an actual story line and Adelle and Brent have developed into deep and lovable characters. I can't wait for your next chapter :)
Tammy chapter 23 . 9/8/2015
Thank you so much for updating again! This story is just really too amazing to not finish!
OscarJLaw chapter 21 . 9/8/2015
also if Malcolm has feelings for Adelle like Adele had for him
then he is a dumbass.a huge one.
but we already know he's an asshole,since he loves to cheat
on his girlfriends.
I wish we could read his thoughts
and why would he hide his feelings so much
and go out with every other girl then
Lovely-Love chapter 23 . 9/8/2015
Firstly, thank you for updating!
I love this chapter! It was exquisite! I love Del & Brent!
Personally, I thought that this book would be longer (like the confession and all). I also thought that Lori and Malcolm would have more involvement into their relationship then right now, it's not that I don't like this, I really do, but I guess I just expected for this book to be more, I don't know, I guess extensive. I think I got my expectations came from the six month long fake-relationship deal.

OscarJLaw chapter 23 . 9/8/2015
oh god I think I SCREAMED
when I saw the update !

FINALLY
christ almighty

THANK YOU and please UPDATE IT AGAIN REALLY SOON
we can't wait another year for this PLEASE
also Brent and Adelle are perfect
can the next chapter include
the sex scene ? we all know it's happening and god
they're just so hot.
AND PUBLISH THIS
I would so buy it !
Mis'Diagnosed chapter 23 . 9/8/2015
Took a while but so worth the wait. Loved the mother/daughter convo, mothers really do know everything!
P Kendall chapter 23 . 9/8/2015
This chapter... what to say about this chapter? Or about this whole story so far? I love the almost-gradual-yet-almost-sudden change in feelings between Brent and Adelle that is so realistic. It's not the teenage angsty I'm-so-in-love after one date sort of thing. I love how these two are growing together. This has been one of my favorite FP stories since you started posting it and I'm glad to see that it will be continued. Hard wait, but well worth it. I look forward to buying it and putting it in a place of honor on my bookshelf or, if you go the ebook route, keeping it in a category all it's own.

Keep up the good work!

PK
Damned to heaven chapter 23 . 9/8/2015
I don't know what to say!

That chapter just made up for the absence. It was good, it was great, it was perfect.

Now I just want more.

Thanks for the update, it was just what I needed :)
amelie chapter 23 . 9/8/2015
almost died when i saw you update but i couldnt die because then i wouldnt be able to read this 33
shinju asuka chapter 23 . 9/8/2015
Yay! Thank you for updating! So excited when found the notification and this chapter didn't dissappoint me! I noticed how long this chapter is and found you said this is supposed to be two chapter. However the best thing is that finally they admitted that they liked each! Yeessss!
I have no idea about publishing, but i do support you to go for it! I'm looking forward to reading your update!
Izandria Johnson chapter 23 . 9/8/2015
I love this story, and every time I see an update it makes my day. I can't wait for the end. Have you thought about publishing it to smashwords or amazon?
Tanvi chapter 23 . 9/8/2015
Thank you for updating. You just completely made my day. I love this story :)
Cass chapter 23 . 9/8/2015
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

/will review tomorrow when I'm coherent and out of gleeful shock

U r perfect ️
Guest chapter 23 . 9/8/2015
I practically stopped everything to read this chapter! Glad that things worked out for Brent and Del :3 keep going! Love this story so much :)
Guest chapter 23 . 9/8/2015
OH MY GAWD! Thank you for updating! I have been waiting and waiting and re-reading! THANK YOU 333333 Bless ya ;P
Xx