Reviews for Getting Malcolm
Hello chapter 9 . 5/31/2015
I'm too lazy to login.

And I didn't want to review because I wanted to keep reading, but Brent's confession...

HOLY SHITBALLS!
Cass chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
INCREASED WORD COUNT OMG DON'T do this

Make it real or take it all away as the Corrs sung once

It's only now that I realized how STARVED am I for anything I'd take a few words, I feel like I'd chew even periods and apostrophes

PLEASE I AM ON MY TOES
Cass chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Pinkmist pinkmist! Where have you been (all my life)?

I still long for the day I'd wake up to a brand new chapter to devour. Abi and I had come to a point where we would dare ourselves to backpack spontaneously when this much coveted chapter arrives...seriously.

I'm torn for asking for hints, but at the same time I don't? Whatever it is, I'm hoping you'd be back sooner than we think!
frouwe chapter 22 . 5/23/2015
WHEN WILL YOU COME BACK FROM WAR

Brent and Del and their FRUSTRATINGLY SLOW burn (not that I'm not enjoying every second of it, twice) are probably my favorite couple on this site? I've kept coming back to this story over the years, to check if it's actually as good as I remember now that I'm Older and yes, yes it is, it's better, honestly. (Can't remember if I've ever actually left a review bc I'm a jerk, I'm sorry, but hi, hi my name is Em & I love you). I irrationally check back like twice a week to see if you've done your biannual update yet (HINTS STRONGLY), even though I know I'm gonna get an alert when you do.

Anyway, I hope everything's fine and thank you for giving us your second thought in your (hopefully) hypothetical death experience. I will come back and review with actual thoughts when I have more time!
Bee chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
y u no update/ keep us hangin' ?
toffeema chapter 22 . 5/5/2015
love this - please continue! and soon! :)
MJMadonna chapter 22 . 4/30/2015
does anyone here know pinkmist personally in real life ? because if you do tell her to finish the story !

please if someone here knows her on facebook or any social network,ASK her when will she update the story !

she promised she's going to finish it and update it every month.:( :( :( god forbid if something happened to her tough.

this is one of best stories ever in would be criminal if she doesn't finish the want more Brent & Adelle :(
Guest chapter 22 . 4/28/2015
Please come back to this story. It would mean the world to me and the rest of your fans who have been following this story for years.
Bee chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
I dreamt that you finally updated. Lol.
IzzyXd chapter 22 . 4/21/2015
PLEASE WRITE NEW CHAPTER soon.I saw you were online online few months ago but you didn't write anything.

I'M DYING finish this

this story is awesome and I'm dying to read more about one of my fav couples ever Brent and 're so hot the story is amazing
OscarJLaw chapter 22 . 4/18/2015
let me just say that if you continue this story and not put Adelle and Brent together at end I will be mad

they are PERFECT 're abs so hot and so hilarious for each other.I hated Malcolm from the very beginning and can't believe Adele was in love with him for so love can be so that girl that Brent pinned for so long,also never deserved him.

great great and Brent are amazing
Cass chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
There's a Jumax review before me. I am going to assume that she's hounding you on other social networks apart from this. And lucky you, this is the only avenue I have or else... loljk.

Where are you though? Don't hide Brent and Adelle from me, from all of us!

/listening to Not a Bad Thing by JT because it's like pacutesy!Brent. If that ever makes sense haha
Jumax chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
I need an update. It's 2:21am and because there are no updates, I am going to think about Brent and not sleep at all. Thanks! Che!
Kayla159 chapter 22 . 4/2/2015
New reader here x) I love your portrayal of the characters and chemistry between them. Great plot, it had me glued to my computer. Can't wait to read how it will progress.
Loveless Little Girl chapter 22 . 4/2/2015