Reviews for Getting Malcolm
OscarJLaw chapter 22 . 4/18/2015
let me just say that if you continue this story and not put Adelle and Brent together at end I will be mad

they are PERFECT 're abs so hot and so hilarious for each other.I hated Malcolm from the very beginning and can't believe Adele was in love with him for so love can be so that girl that Brent pinned for so long,also never deserved him.

great great and Brent are amazing
Cass chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
There's a Jumax review before me. I am going to assume that she's hounding you on other social networks apart from this. And lucky you, this is the only avenue I have or else... loljk.

Where are you though? Don't hide Brent and Adelle from me, from all of us!

/listening to Not a Bad Thing by JT because it's like pacutesy!Brent. If that ever makes sense haha
Jumax chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
I need an update. It's 2:21am and because there are no updates, I am going to think about Brent and not sleep at all. Thanks! Che!
Kayla159 chapter 22 . 4/2/2015
New reader here x) I love your portrayal of the characters and chemistry between them. Great plot, it had me glued to my computer. Can't wait to read how it will progress.
Loveless Little Girl chapter 22 . 4/2/2015
Please Update!
Sarai chapter 22 . 4/2/2015
Sigh!
mesweetescape chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
I'm actually one of those people who read and read and read and never review, but I should really hop onto updating my favourite stories and give some deserving reviews. This story stood out amongst the hundreds I read in the last few months (or whenever the last time I actually updated my favourites, which I'm sure was over a year ago) and so I have to say that you're a great author, hope you keep writing xx
Rose Ash98 chapter 9 . 3/22/2015
I knew it!
Guest chapter 22 . 3/10/2015
I'm done...I ran out of hopes...I'm very very sad
Sarai chapter 22 . 3/2/2015
So i downloaded a movie today & turns out it wasn't working on my laptop.
My next thought was 'i hope Pinkmist has updated Getting Malcolm' but she hadn't. :'( :'( :'(
Girl... where u at?
I am so MEGA curious as to what will happen in the the next chapter. U are a great writer & keep working on this masterpiece. Please don't leave us hanging like Brent & Adelle...lol.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/19/2015
huhu where's the new chapter pinkmist :(
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
I always would love this first chapter because the way adelle and brent just verbally ruse each other is so entertaining. i love them now, but when i look back from where they once were-what a journey it really has been.

i think that brent's plan would work. malcolm and lori would break up because how else will adelle and brent figure out that they want each other instead? but i think brent will pretend to go after lori even though he really likes adelle because like he said in chapter 1, adelle is too much of a p***y to act on her feelings so he'll probably tell malcolm or something to go for her. but then to have to do that he'll have to say to malcolm that adelle feels something for him although that would be crazy since everything they lied about will come out. ahhh i don't know anymore. but i feel like brent would somehow make think adelle he still wants lori if malcolm and lori split up so that adelle would be happy. if only he knows. haha. just my 2 cents, could be wrong.

anyway really amazing story, i've read this many times already like a whole lot here and are hoping you update.! happy valentines dear author!
Sarai chapter 22 . 2/12/2015
Hi Pinkmist
We dont mean to come off so strongly.
Its ur story & at the end of the day its for u to write it at ur own pace.
Ignore the negativity and do u. U rock!
Cass chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Hey guys reading this story.

While we all want the feels to attack us, let's not get ahead of ourselves. While authors appreciate us, their lives don't revolve around us and they are not even getting paid to give us this entertainment. While we can demand and cry and wail and all that, it's still up to them when to update and if something has to come first before this story, that's the way it is.

Let's all chill out, mmkay? If pinkmist suddenly leaves us because we haven't been behaving, then we're done for. So we be good with what we do: waiting patiently. It'll come.

Peace out.
Optimism chapter 22 . 2/10/2015
HEY, don't get pissed at all the negative reviews. You know you can do it. Whatever hecticism (not a word) is going on in your life right now, figure it out first and then make this amazing story come to life. You can never write anything decent if your thoughts are all jumbled up. SO...as sad as I am that this isn't updated, NO WORRIES. Do your life, then do the story :]

Preferably soon. But no pressure (maybe a little bit - it's good for you!).

You're going to bring out the next chapter ASAP and we know it!
1,276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »