Reviews for Getting Malcolm
Sarai chapter 22 . 4/2/2015
Sigh!
mesweetescape chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
I'm actually one of those people who read and read and read and never review, but I should really hop onto updating my favourite stories and give some deserving reviews. This story stood out amongst the hundreds I read in the last few months (or whenever the last time I actually updated my favourites, which I'm sure was over a year ago) and so I have to say that you're a great author, hope you keep writing xx
Rose Ash98 chapter 9 . 3/22/2015
I knew it!
Guest chapter 22 . 3/10/2015
I'm done...I ran out of hopes...I'm very very sad
Sarai chapter 22 . 3/2/2015
So i downloaded a movie today & turns out it wasn't working on my laptop.
My next thought was 'i hope Pinkmist has updated Getting Malcolm' but she hadn't. :'( :'( :'(
Girl... where u at?
I am so MEGA curious as to what will happen in the the next chapter. U are a great writer & keep working on this masterpiece. Please don't leave us hanging like Brent & Adelle...lol.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/19/2015
huhu where's the new chapter pinkmist :(
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
I always would love this first chapter because the way adelle and brent just verbally ruse each other is so entertaining. i love them now, but when i look back from where they once were-what a journey it really has been.

i think that brent's plan would work. malcolm and lori would break up because how else will adelle and brent figure out that they want each other instead? but i think brent will pretend to go after lori even though he really likes adelle because like he said in chapter 1, adelle is too much of a p***y to act on her feelings so he'll probably tell malcolm or something to go for her. but then to have to do that he'll have to say to malcolm that adelle feels something for him although that would be crazy since everything they lied about will come out. ahhh i don't know anymore. but i feel like brent would somehow make think adelle he still wants lori if malcolm and lori split up so that adelle would be happy. if only he knows. haha. just my 2 cents, could be wrong.

anyway really amazing story, i've read this many times already like a whole lot here and are hoping you update.! happy valentines dear author!
Sarai chapter 22 . 2/12/2015
Hi Pinkmist
We dont mean to come off so strongly.
Its ur story & at the end of the day its for u to write it at ur own pace.
Ignore the negativity and do u. U rock!
Cass chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Hey guys reading this story.

While we all want the feels to attack us, let's not get ahead of ourselves. While authors appreciate us, their lives don't revolve around us and they are not even getting paid to give us this entertainment. While we can demand and cry and wail and all that, it's still up to them when to update and if something has to come first before this story, that's the way it is.

Let's all chill out, mmkay? If pinkmist suddenly leaves us because we haven't been behaving, then we're done for. So we be good with what we do: waiting patiently. It'll come.

Peace out.
Optimism chapter 22 . 2/10/2015
HEY, don't get pissed at all the negative reviews. You know you can do it. Whatever hecticism (not a word) is going on in your life right now, figure it out first and then make this amazing story come to life. You can never write anything decent if your thoughts are all jumbled up. SO...as sad as I am that this isn't updated, NO WORRIES. Do your life, then do the story :]

Preferably soon. But no pressure (maybe a little bit - it's good for you!).

You're going to bring out the next chapter ASAP and we know it!
Guest chapter 22 . 2/10/2015
"I want to be able to sleep at night without guilt hanging over my head." She said.

I hope the guilt has drowned and/or suffocated you because you lied and I see no excuse for this unless that guilt has immobilized you.

PS, I guess your story is kinda fantastic but it's nbd. It just kind of makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. But it's whatever.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/9/2015
actually pretty pissed off right now. ..
Cass chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Gurl, the song Say You Love Me by Jessie Ware is giving me the Adelle feels. If something heartbreaking is bound to happen, try not to kill me too much.

But listen to it when you get the time. I can almost imagine it. (I mean Sara will always be a queen, but ya know).
Sarai chapter 22 . 2/3/2015
I feel deceived. :(
I was actually looking forward for an update in January. Anyway, still waiting.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/1/2015
I'm so sad that there was no update for the month of January...it makes me so afraid that this story won't be finished forever :(:(:(
1,286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »