Reviews for Getting Malcolm
Guest chapter 22 . 2/1/2015
Well February 1st is almost over and I can't say I'm not disappointed by the fact that there was no update...
Nonetheless, your story is still one of the best I've read on FictionPress, complete or not.
Hope to see an update soon!
escapist chapter 20 . 2/1/2015
I'd always look back in this chapter because this is the moment I was convinced that Brent is in love with Adelle, and nothing can tell me otherwise. Keep up the good work!
So exciteeed!
Guest chapter 22 . 2/1/2015
This might seem a little pathetic, but does anyone ever change the end of the url chapter number from 22 to 23 to see if it'll come up? Hahaha this is my roundabout way of saying I loved chapter 22 and can't wait for the next one! I'm almost convincing myself that I might actually BE pathetic for being so addicted to this story!
Guest chapter 22 . 2/1/2015
Everyday i come here and stare at this for like ten minutes for some miracle and get disappointed...Pinkmist darling where the hell are you?
Brentsgirl chapter 17 . 1/31/2015
Ugh I love Brent but I wAnt to kill him in this chapter! Don't hurt her Brent!
Guest chapter 22 . 1/28/2015
I have a confession to make. I love you. Okay that's probably not as true as me saying I love your story. But it makes me fall in love with your writing style. In a sense, your writing style is a reflection of you, so BASICALLY, I AM in love with you. Round about way of getting there, but I'm sure it somehow works. :)
Guest chapter 22 . 1/26/2015
I know EXACTLY what I need to do. I need to go on a sabbatical from your story for about 5-10 years so that when I come back, I know for SURE that this is finished. I know that's a lot of time, but I really don't like risking things. Haha obvious I'm joking you can't stop an addict when said addict needs the Internet. All in all, a satisfying chapter that reveals more feeling from Brent and adds a little bit of confusion to their odd negotiation. Love it.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/26/2015
Thank you for the update! This was an awesome chapter! :)
Sarai chapter 22 . 1/26/2015
I'm pretending i didn't see ur note so when the chapter comes i should be as equally excited as i was when i saw u were going to update.

5 more days...just so u know.
No PRESSURE . :)
Guest chapter 14 . 1/26/2015
Will always b my fave chapter of all, coz its so hot! this convinced me that brent likes del. there is no way he doesn't! looking forward to more of this!
Guest chapter 22 . 1/25/2015
What a beautiful chapter! Succinct writing, little to no grammatical errors, easy to follow dialogue, realistic characters, palpable emotions...the list really does go on. Now I'm eager to hear about the next installment of this wonderful story you created. The cliche plot is overridden by the detailed and amusing interactions of the characters...please update soon. And on that note, I wish you a lovely lovely year :)
Cass chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
I just finished Ugly Love which Abi says a book that she liked because it reminded her of GM, and I understood where she gets off the vibe. But then she immediately affirmed me that everything in that story, in its own goodness, is like GM only it's (GM) so much more in my heart. And she's right.

I read recently that when you leave off reviews for authors, don't just say you want them to update because it doesn't quite work that way and I know how you're sorta scared checking this site because we might have been a wild scary bunch for a while, and I apologize for contributing.

This review (as if I'm not sending you messages apart from this, or as if I haven't told you enough) is just me saying that after years (4) of scouring and scouring and reading God only knows number of stories in my heart, THIS story, Brent and Adelle's journey, their love story, your creation, still grips me like no other the way they did on that one random night in August way back when. And just as long as you tell us you're not giving up on this story, I'm not giving up on my waiting too. I have complete and utter faith it's going to be worth it.

Go for it pinkmist! We're all rooting for you!
Guest chapter 22 . 1/23/2015
Hello dear author! Can we make a deal for the next chapter? Because I'm dying to know if any feelings will change between the main characters. You stated an update within this month? Well if there isn't, can we beautiful readers have two chapters next month? If there's no update, we will be expecting two thank you ::twinkle::
Guest chapter 22 . 1/21/2015
Oh! Lovely! Within this month, an update?! Well then...there's 9 or so more days left for the exciting continuation! I wish I could just read a book instead of waiting for the next chapters to this story. But then again, I tend to like finishing my books in one sitting so either way, painful. :)
Hope you're well! No stress! The best!
1,286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »