Reviews for Getting Malcolm
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Yay thank you for the little note that u r alive! So happy and i'm looking foward to that update this month! Please don't keep us hanging that much any longer huhu ;-(
Guest chapter 22 . 1/17/2015
hi pinkmist please dont leave us hanging here...it really hurts you know the not knowing...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
I just want some sign, a message, a chapter, a hint, a chapter, a review, but really a chapter...forget it. Just ANYTHING to let us know you'll keep going and I'll quote at the same time paraphrase this one-of-my-fave quotes:

Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing whether pinkmist has totally abandoned this story, will she, won't she, is the worst kind of suffering.

Hello? Is anybody alive out there? Can anybody hear me?

I'll never let go, pinkmist. I'll never let go.

/done begging
Guest chapter 22 . 1/11/2015
I like where this chapter is going. Seems to be building a better relationship between the two of them so that they don't fall for each other in a really cliche way. So...about the next chapter... I hope you're not planning on just dumping this story and driving off somewhere. If it's going somewhere, it should at least reach the end. Don't leave it in nirvana like so many other stories. Thanks.
Your lovely reader,
Update Sil Vous Plait
Bee chapter 22 . 1/8/2015
...pinkmist

I think it's time for you to give us a sign again.
butterbar chapter 22 . 1/6/2015
Hi pinkmist.
As far as I could see, your readers are getting REEEEAAAALLLY desperate for an update.

BUT SO AM I.

Please, please, please! Do update soon.

I reaaaaaallly love how Brent and Adelle's feelings toward each other blossom and develop smoothly. It's not jagged or rushed. Plus, they don't come off as infatuated with each otherbut the hints you put just leave me hanging on my bed. And by chapter 22, I can see that they're so close to falling.

And the way you write makes me ache for Adelle. I mean, her bestfriend's getting married (whom she has love for God knows what) and then this guy Brent, is just in for her body and for the sex (well that's what I think for now) and to make things worse they both fugging love the same person which oh so happens to be her friend and Malcolm's fiancee!

SO PUH-PLEASEEEEEE UPDATE SOON.
PLEASE.

*kneels on the ground and kisses your toes*

PLEASE.
Not just for me but for all of your fans as well.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON.
I devastatingy want a conclusion to this remarkable story.
Okay, pinkmist? :)
Guest chapter 22 . 1/4/2015
PLEASE UPDATE! I check to see if there is an update more than once a month! I'm dying.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/31/2014
It's gone 2am and I have to get up in 6 hours, blast u and ur addictive story p.s. Can't wait to see what happens next
Sarah chapter 22 . 12/19/2014
Pleas update for Christmas :((
Amelie chapter 22 . 12/19/2014
Miss thissss
eleecat98 chapter 22 . 12/11/2014
omg ... this story got me hooked!Update please
Anaida chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
I have an exam tomorrow and I spent the entire night reading this. This is addictive. I really really need you to update. Please? Please? Don't leave me hanging!
Sarai chapter 22 . 12/3/2014
Hi Pinkmist.
Still alive?
If u'r not, it wouldn't be creepy at all if u posted an update as a zombie really...kidding.
Please update soon.
periperi chapter 7 . 12/2/2014
Christmas update! (I'm wondering what chapters have I not reviewed yet so this one could get through!)

We're waiting!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/21/2014
I wish I knew who you were...so I could see if you have another site where you posted up the whole story so I could read the end! Haha I feel like I'm so close to feeling catharsis, but it's really not there. At. All. And it's driving me crazy :/

But...aside from me going crazy with need to know the end of this story, I hope you are still alright!
1,286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »