Reviews for Getting Malcolm
nice - please continue!
Bee chapter 22 . 10/30/2014
Pinkmist, I'm kinda heartbroken. :'(

Ooh, and guess what. I fell down the stairs. On my birthday. Haha
And I have to stay in bed all day 'cause I sprained my knee. Now imagine, what could be more perfect than me sitting in bed and munching on junk food while reading a brand new chapter?!

And I'm not even making this up. Promise. Lol.

Hope you update soon!
Sarai chapter 22 . 10/27/2014
fingers crossed for an update before Halloween.
Bee chapter 22 . 10/21/2014
PINKMIST. My life is sad right now and my birthday is on the 28th. Birthday gift?
Pwease?
Steroline4lifey chapter 22 . 10/13/2014
this story is so good. also i think im in love with brent
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I think what I remember loving about this the first time I read it was that because Brent and Adelle really do hate each other and it felt so real to me. A lot of stories in this genre feel like the animosity between the two leads who inevitably fall in love are forced, that's why when they fall in love in the narrative it doesn't really feel believable. In here, you can feel how the dynamics changed and how beautiful it turned out with all the tension because we still don't know as readers what's going on Brent's head. 22 chapters down the line, I'm still on my toes. Amazingly developed, solid plotline and dynamic characters... What can we ask for really! Well maybe an update? Goodjob hope to hear from you soon!
Bee chapter 22 . 10/12/2014
Hi, Pinkmist. Hope you're doing well.

You don't realize how much joy your updates bring to me. And currently, I'm in severe need of some joy! (lol i'm sucha losah) Sorry.

Ya so the point is, please update soon. :)
Cass chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
This story will always cheer me up in the worst of days. Really hoping for an update before Christmas?

Make it two updates actually?

Pinkmist come out of your cave and grant us the joy of reading such a great masterpiece of story among the pile of rubbish (we all know what this means) :)
Alex chapter 22 . 9/29/2014
I loved this chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next- the will they won't they sleep together again is keeping me on my toes. Also excited that you might update soon! But take your time if you need to!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/20/2014
I have been waiting for the tensions between them to alleviate in some form. Oddly proud of these two, hahaha. Thank you for the update! I hope that you're doing well.
jazzi chapter 20 . 9/10/2014
I can't stopped crying lol. you updated! and I love you for it. thank you so much..
cLauDiFooTzie chapter 22 . 9/4/2014
Thank you for this birthday gift! Ka-funny sa Justin Myers, so familiar! hahahahaha update soon! like before end of September! PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE!
Sarai chapter 22 . 8/27/2014
I keep coming back to check if u've updated even though i get an email when u do.
Yea, total stalker.
Anyway, please update soon.
Ur committed reader
Guest chapter 22 . 8/27/2014
UPDATE! This is fucking good
Guest chapter 22 . 8/26/2014
pls update soon. don't let us wait eons to have another chapter. we're dyin' here women! :)
1,286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »