Reviews for Getting Malcolm
starry eyez chapter 23 . 4/27/2017
This story is totally awesome.. I have to say one thing though " I honestly cant stand Lori". She is so Insecure, clingy, needy selfcentered and just plain irritating! Sorry had to vent ! I Read the story in one go and girls like that Get on my nerves! Tony and Del are great! Witty and Real! And Del's mom fantastic! So to recap: thumbs way up on this story! Finish it and get it published :-)
Chelsea chapter 23 . 4/22/2017
Ahhhh i really hope you decide to finish this soon! Just read it in 2 days and i totally need more!
Guest chapter 23 . 3/22/2017
I know this was last updated about 2 years ago, but if you ever write another chapter I'm sure we'd all be half to read it. (: You're a great writer
~Lost4Now
C chapter 5 . 1/7/2017
I know this was written a long time ago but I just wanted to point out:

"If she couldn't keep Malcolm from cheating, she probably never would."

That's kind of a shitty thing to say. Malcolm's the dick for cheating, and Lori shouldn't get blamed for it or made responsible for not being able to keep her man. It's his fault, not hers.

Maybe Adelle's just blinded by her affection for Malcolm but that line really bothered me.
Cancercute chapter 23 . 12/15/2016
OMG I READ THE WHOLE STORY IN ONE NIGHT! This is a great story and I love how Adelle and Brent's relationship panned out. Are you ever gonna continue this? Please do. I think there's so much to explore in their story, so many obstacles that could arise and opportunities for more drama. I fell inlove with Brent OKAY?! And i cannot let him go! Please update this and know that there are so many readers who would want to see this continued. It's a beautiful thing you have here and I'm glad that you've written this. You're a great author, and how you write Adelle's thinking and feelings is relatable.I wish this story never ended.
Thank you for sharing this creation. It was a great read, truly wonderful and I have to figure out how to get over this. HAHAHA.

P.S. I'm Filipino too. :)
Jia chapter 23 . 12/10/2016
One of the most interesting and genuinely relatable stories on fictionpress.. Puhleeeeez update!
amelie chapter 23 . 12/9/2016
when you udpateeee
MIA chapter 23 . 11/30/2016
How will you ever publish the story. The story is 10 years old already and. still no us the FULL story !
Jess chapter 23 . 11/19/2016
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE IM DYING ON THE EDGE PLEASE I NEED TO READ MORE PLEASE UPDTAE THIS IS MY FAVORITE BOOK
Guest chapter 23 . 11/6/2016
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Although you have a life,
Don't bid us adieu.

In this year that you have been away, I have become a poet
Omg chapter 23 . 11/6/2016
It's Nov 6, 2016. When are you going to post an update? Your story got me hooked :( Please update soon. I know it's been a long time, and I had a couple of stories that I have abandoned, but please don't abandon this one.
anonymousvoice chapter 23 . 10/30/2016
I found your story from a recommendation by another author I read (Shadowswept) and I must tell you that you have me hooked on their relationship. It does disappoint me to see that you haven't updated in over a year, but I really hope that you will post the ending sometime.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/12/2016
all those begging posts have to be boring to you to by now...

so PLEASE
Guest chapter 22 . 10/12/2016
I still can't believe there is NO UPDATE.

COME ON !

it's really so hard to give us the end of the story ?
Rubi chapter 23 . 9/30/2016
I'm begging you to UPDATE.
1,276 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »