Reviews for Getting Malcolm
Leesa chapter 22 . 8/10/2014
Awesome developments...Next chapter please :D
lostlamb chapter 22 . 8/10/2014
I feel it was worth it. Brent and Del are so cute.
AdooreKhwab chapter 22 . 8/10/2014
This chapter was a treat. I REALLY enjoyed it. You are such a good writer. This chapter had everything - conflict, jealousy, forgiveness, confusion, regret and passion! I can't wait to read more!
Cass chapter 22 . 8/10/2014
Legit tears in MY EYES. Best morning wake up call TO DATE! God, I just... YOU ARE MY MIRACLE!

I haven't read it yet. Prepare.
Ponyang chapter 22 . 8/10/2014
Omg! Im so glad you updated this story I'm not a huge fan of reading but the recent update made me want to crave for more. So I wish that you can find the time, the inspiration to finish what you have started. Best of luck to you. And please let me have the happily ever after
Ending in a special way of course :)
Bee chapter 22 . 8/10/2014
Oh, and also. I almost cried when Del took out the pickles from Brent's burger. Sorry, I'm a sucker for stupid silly crap like this. (':
ilikedaisychains chapter 22 . 8/10/2014
I LOVE THOSE TWO SO MUCH. I'd just got in from work and decided to check my emails and I swear the size of the smile on my face when I saw you'd updated was just- well, I was pretty darn happy, let me tell you that. God, I just love their characters so much. I love how three dimensional they are - they're flawed and have quirks and habits and it makes them so realistic and I love it. I really, really admire your writing ability. Anyway, thank you very much for the chapter, it was much appreciated, and I hope you get a chance to update as soon as you can with the next one! I'll be waiting eagerly :-D
Mis'Diagnosed chapter 22 . 8/10/2014
So glad you updated. Been waiting for this chapter a long time and it definitely didn't disappoint!
Bee chapter 22 . 8/10/2014
Thank you so much for the update! I absolutely love this chapter; it takes Brent and Del's relationship a level up. Though sometimes I just want to smack Brent and make him blurt out all his thoughts. Ugh. I really want Del to be happy now!
FromSF chapter 22 . 8/10/2014
FYI, any naive of San Francisco will cringe if someone use the word "Frisco" to describe San Francisco. It's either "SF" or San Francisco. No Frisco and most definitely never "San Fran" eck! On another note... Yay update!
Damned to heaven chapter 22 . 8/10/2014
I'm currently surrounded by clothes waiting to be ironed but when I decided to take a break and check my phone I had to sit down and abandon everything to read this chapter.

Glad to have you back.

Brent? Man. That's all I've got to say. Now if only he opened his damn eyes and realised what's been right infront of him the whole time. That sounded like some lyrics to a song.

I'm happy enough with this update and I feel as I should nudge you for another one but you always deliver, so I'll wait.

Thanks for not giving up on this story. Boy am I glad you never did.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/10/2014
This is one of those stories that, despite your asshole behavior, still has a special place in my heart. Please update soon.
Sarai chapter 22 . 8/10/2014
I just have to comment before i read chapter 22.

You are awesome!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/8/2014
still nothing? :( :( :(
Jin chapter 21 . 8/7/2014
I miss this story so much, and it seems that no matter how long ago I've read this, Del and Brent's dynamic is still as fresh as ever. I really do hope that you're not discouraged from updating nor finalizing the story. We're all rooting for you! I hope you're doing well. This has been quite a journey with these two, hahaha.
1,286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »