Reviews for Getting Malcolm
Rubi chapter 23 . 9/30/2016
I read this story few times 's really great but I'm troubled now
seeing there is no update for long time.

I'm begging you to !
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
I randomly remembered this story, thought I'd pop over to say hello ;)
Taylor chapter 23 . 9/16/2016
I can't believe there's still no update.

One year has gone and still nothing

I don't understand why it's so hard for you to finish this.

and sadly can't see this story ever getting published.
lover17 chapter 23 . 9/11/2016
I'm new to the story but I have already went crazy over it and dying to see what happens next. Your story is great from the plot to charter development. The yearly update is a bit over due. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Cass chapter 23 . 9/7/2016
I can't believe I ACTUALLY SURVIVED a year without updates and not sending creepy messages as your most loyal fan.

But I can't help myself. When September 1 struck, I can't wait for the 8th of September so I can actually review and say to myself that my loyalty is astounding...to have reached this far...and still not giving up.

Please unearth yourself. HAHAHAHA! I'm waiting with renewed enthusiasm. Trust me when I say I still can do this on Sep 8, 2017. HAHAHA!

We miss you pinkmist. as well as Brent and Adelle. Please come back :(
Alisa Palmer chapter 10 . 8/30/2016
Love it. Just cannot stop reading. So glad it's complete and I don't have to wait for updates!

Your writing is exquisite. What really sets this apart from most cliche romance though are your characters. Believeable, developed, and likeable - all of them. Your dialogue is absolutely hilarious. I'm laughing out loud.

Just wanted to drop a line and congratulate you on this fantastic work. I'm...going to go back to reading now...
Denise chapter 23 . 8/29/2016
September 8 is getting closer and closer pinkmist.

Almost full year has gone since your last update.

Please just FINISH the story already !

we have been so patient with this story.

that's incredible since your story started 10 years ago !
which is crazyyyyyy !
Guest chapter 23 . 8/28/2016
HELLO I LOVE THIS STORY PLS COME BAAAAACK

it is almost time for your yearly update i suppose/hope! i was going through a super rough patch last week so i reread all of this and i am still infinitely fond of everything in this story, and by extension, you. hope everything is well w/your real life and that you've managed to keep writing.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/14/2016
great story!
Eve chapter 23 . 8/7/2016
Please update the story this month...
lol chapter 23 . 7/22/2016
I didnt think i would have to wait almost a year for another chapter to come out
Lina chapter 23 . 6/23/2016
Please continue! I need the end! I love the story! :)
OscarJLaw chapter 20 . 6/12/2016
pinkmist
seriously
we all want to see the end of this story
sincerely,everyone.
I hope we got a steamy scene/lemon in the next chapter
it's been long time coming.
HydrangeaBloom chapter 23 . 5/27/2016
DON'T PUBLISH THIS until you're DONE PLEASE. I don't think I could take the torture of waiting THAT MUCH LONGER.

Hahah

But man, I'd love to see the end of this story.
Cass chapter 23 . 5/26/2016
I can't believe I have read this (again) for the millionth time and still feel the same way I have felt since I read it...5 years ago? IT WAS FIVE YEARS AGO pinkmist? How time flies. I think it was only Chapter 18 back then when I first found it, first sent my excited message to you...and now here we are.

(I feel like this should be the speech I'd do when you're actually finally done with this thing but you're not so...)

Anyway. Wherever hole you are now, I want you to know that I'm still holding out hopes to see the end of this. Still my favorite story of such genre and trope. I read something like this recently (The Deal by Elle Kennedy) and while I enjoyed it to a certain degree, there's a nagging loud voice in my head saying yours is still better, Adelle is still my favorite bitch and Brent...Brent still feels the most human, actual sweetheart half-asshole that I know and have read. What I really like (and I've said this a million times and I will NEVER EVER get tired of it), Adelle feels such a real character you want to root for her and Brent does the whole love-me-for-who-I-am, I am not a tortured soul thing that most alpha heroes seem to lack on stories. It's like the moment they get together they lose all the personality they had before getting together. That doesn't seem to be a problem with Brent and Adelle and where they will be heading.

That being said, please say a random hi. A note. Anything to let us know we have something to hold on to. I'd keep my embarrassing fangirling on our mails and my overanalyzing, but pinkmist, you can't keep me hanging for months on Brent's "I know I am not Malcolm speech"... GOOD HEAVENS I just need to see them finally be happy and in love with one another, that fire finally burning with the slow burn we had over the years.

This is still as beautiful, if not more, as the first time I've ever read it - from that crazy kiss on the park to chick flick confessions, I am so proud of you and thankful for sharing this majesty to us.

(Insert tears here)