Reviews for Getting Malcolm
Jia chapter 23 . 12/10/2016
One of the most interesting and genuinely relatable stories on fictionpress.. Puhleeeeez update!
amelie chapter 23 . 12/9/2016
when you udpateeee
MIA chapter 23 . 11/30/2016
How will you ever publish the story. The story is 10 years old already and. still no us the FULL story !
Jess chapter 23 . 11/19/2016
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE IM DYING ON THE EDGE PLEASE I NEED TO READ MORE PLEASE UPDTAE THIS IS MY FAVORITE BOOK
Guest chapter 23 . 11/6/2016
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Although you have a life,
Don't bid us adieu.

In this year that you have been away, I have become a poet
Omg chapter 23 . 11/6/2016
It's Nov 6, 2016. When are you going to post an update? Your story got me hooked :( Please update soon. I know it's been a long time, and I had a couple of stories that I have abandoned, but please don't abandon this one.
anonymousvoice chapter 23 . 10/30/2016
I found your story from a recommendation by another author I read (Shadowswept) and I must tell you that you have me hooked on their relationship. It does disappoint me to see that you haven't updated in over a year, but I really hope that you will post the ending sometime.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/12/2016
all those begging posts have to be boring to you to by now...

so PLEASE
Guest chapter 22 . 10/12/2016
I still can't believe there is NO UPDATE.

COME ON !

it's really so hard to give us the end of the story ?
Rubi chapter 23 . 9/30/2016
I'm begging you to UPDATE.
Rubi chapter 23 . 9/30/2016
I read this story few times 's really great but I'm troubled now
seeing there is no update for long time.

I'm begging you to !
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
I randomly remembered this story, thought I'd pop over to say hello ;)
Taylor chapter 23 . 9/16/2016
I can't believe there's still no update.

One year has gone and still nothing

I don't understand why it's so hard for you to finish this.

and sadly can't see this story ever getting published.
lover17 chapter 23 . 9/11/2016
I'm new to the story but I have already went crazy over it and dying to see what happens next. Your story is great from the plot to charter development. The yearly update is a bit over due. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Cass chapter 23 . 9/7/2016
I can't believe I ACTUALLY SURVIVED a year without updates and not sending creepy messages as your most loyal fan.

But I can't help myself. When September 1 struck, I can't wait for the 8th of September so I can actually review and say to myself that my loyalty is astounding...to have reached this far...and still not giving up.

Please unearth yourself. HAHAHAHA! I'm waiting with renewed enthusiasm. Trust me when I say I still can do this on Sep 8, 2017. HAHAHA!

We miss you pinkmist. as well as Brent and Adelle. Please come back :(