Reviews for Getting Malcolm
Guest chapter 23 . 5/12/2016
Stumbled across you story. Read it til the end... Im dying to read the next chapter. Hope u can post it soon...
OscarJLaw chapter 17 . 5/12/2016
I think pinkmist disappeared from us again :(

I know you're busy but come few months it's going to be a year
since the last :(

we all want to be alive once this story ends on this site
Lake Effect chapter 23 . 5/8/2016
Dear fucking God PLEASE tell me you're going to update
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
Where are you ?
Seriously plz update
OscarJLaw chapter 7 . 5/2/2016
PLEASE pinkmist update the story already.
charlene171990 chapter 23 . 4/21/2016
OMG PLEASE UPDATE! GAH!
charlene171990 chapter 21 . 4/21/2016
Are you gunna finish this?!
Please finish this story
Guest chapter 12 . 4/20/2016
I love this story!
Guest chapter 23 . 4/12/2016
Oh my god! I didn't even see the update on your profile! Yayyy it IS almost done! I eagerly await your update. Thank you for not giving up :)
Guest chapter 23 . 4/12/2016
I miss this story! You said it's almost done...will we get an update soon? It would be the perfect way to end my school year ;)
Zoleka chapter 23 . 4/1/2016
Just read this story again, and it's still got me like the first time. I love it, I can't wait to see how it ends and I'm also happy that they admitted thier feelings to each other. I just hope that nothing comes between this couple anyway looking forward to the next Update
Guest chapter 23 . 3/29/2016
Have you ever checked a story randomly to see if it updated without much hope of seeing it updated? Then you see that the author DID update the story about a couple days ago so you excitedly click the last updated chapter and start happily reading?! Today is not that day.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/29/2016
Ur bio update just gave be hope that I may see Adele and Brent again.

On the other hand I'm so upset that someone copied ur story and passed it as their's cause that's not fair on you. It's good u reported that Person thay so deserve it. Anyway hope to see another chapter thanx

P.S congrats on ur promotion
surrendertomusic chapter 23 . 3/29/2016
I accidentally clicked post review before I was actually done writing the review, so here's me reviewing as a guest. :3

OH MY GOD! I just stumbled upon this story today and I binge read all 23 chapters. It is currently 5:52 AM where I live and I'm finally finished.

It's so crazy to think that you started to write this in 2006 and you're still somewhat keeping this story alive! Even though you haven't updated in about 6 months. Although, while reading all of this, I've noticed that your perspective- well, more fittingly, Adelle's- has matured. Maybe it was the years, but reading this last chapter felt like I was almost reading a completely different story. Nevertheless, it was such a great read. And I'm glad I'm leaving this review on the chapter it is, rather than on a cliffhanger and having to painstakingly wait for the next upload, whenever that may be. LOL.

Side note: I really do love all the dialogue in this story. I especially enjoy Adelle's & Brent's banter- I think it's all so creative on how you come up with it. And the depth you manage to convey the problems of their love square they had going on- it's easy for writers to undermine the problem of it whereas you conveyed it perfectly.

I can't wait for the next update! Hopefully that's much sooner than later, but I suppose that's wishful thinking. LOL. But it's totally okay! Life happens and I totally understand that.

And at that... it is now 6:00 AM. This is probably the longest review I've ever written. Happy writing, hope to see the notification of this update soooooon!
surrendertomusic chapter 23 . 3/29/2016