Reviews for Getting Malcolm
charlene171990 chapter 23 . 4/21/2016
OMG PLEASE UPDATE! GAH!
charlene171990 chapter 21 . 4/21/2016
Are you gunna finish this?!
Please finish this story
Guest chapter 12 . 4/20/2016
I love this story!
Guest chapter 23 . 4/12/2016
Oh my god! I didn't even see the update on your profile! Yayyy it IS almost done! I eagerly await your update. Thank you for not giving up :)
Guest chapter 23 . 4/12/2016
I miss this story! You said it's almost done...will we get an update soon? It would be the perfect way to end my school year ;)
Zoleka chapter 23 . 4/1/2016
Just read this story again, and it's still got me like the first time. I love it, I can't wait to see how it ends and I'm also happy that they admitted thier feelings to each other. I just hope that nothing comes between this couple anyway looking forward to the next Update
Guest chapter 23 . 3/29/2016
Have you ever checked a story randomly to see if it updated without much hope of seeing it updated? Then you see that the author DID update the story about a couple days ago so you excitedly click the last updated chapter and start happily reading?! Today is not that day.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/29/2016
Ur bio update just gave be hope that I may see Adele and Brent again.

On the other hand I'm so upset that someone copied ur story and passed it as their's cause that's not fair on you. It's good u reported that Person thay so deserve it. Anyway hope to see another chapter thanx

P.S congrats on ur promotion
surrendertomusic chapter 23 . 3/29/2016
I accidentally clicked post review before I was actually done writing the review, so here's me reviewing as a guest. :3

OH MY GOD! I just stumbled upon this story today and I binge read all 23 chapters. It is currently 5:52 AM where I live and I'm finally finished.

It's so crazy to think that you started to write this in 2006 and you're still somewhat keeping this story alive! Even though you haven't updated in about 6 months. Although, while reading all of this, I've noticed that your perspective- well, more fittingly, Adelle's- has matured. Maybe it was the years, but reading this last chapter felt like I was almost reading a completely different story. Nevertheless, it was such a great read. And I'm glad I'm leaving this review on the chapter it is, rather than on a cliffhanger and having to painstakingly wait for the next upload, whenever that may be. LOL.

Side note: I really do love all the dialogue in this story. I especially enjoy Adelle's & Brent's banter- I think it's all so creative on how you come up with it. And the depth you manage to convey the problems of their love square they had going on- it's easy for writers to undermine the problem of it whereas you conveyed it perfectly.

I can't wait for the next update! Hopefully that's much sooner than later, but I suppose that's wishful thinking. LOL. But it's totally okay! Life happens and I totally understand that.

And at that... it is now 6:00 AM. This is probably the longest review I've ever written. Happy writing, hope to see the notification of this update soooooon!
surrendertomusic chapter 23 . 3/29/2016

OscarJLaw chapter 16 . 3/25/2016
plagiarizing someone's work is disgusting.

people need to show some didn't work on this story for years so someone can take it
from you.I hope fictionpress does something about it.

anyway I REALLY hope you finally make that update to the story.
it's been months since the
last one.
Romz chapter 23 . 3/24/2016
Just read your newest bio.. Congratulation for getting promoted on your job! No wonder you've been so busy. I'm happy knowing you're still writing... I'm sorry if you bored of this already but: I really can't wait for next chapter hehee.. And to someone who plagiarized this story, get your own dude! *brent mode*
Guest chapter 17 . 3/21/2016
DEAR FANS OF PINKMIST, pls go to r/10195930/ and review the bajeezus out of this person who plagiarized this story and email fanfiction to have that person kicked out of that site. Unbelievable.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
SOMEONE PLAGARISED YOUR STORY ON FANFICTION UNDER THE NAME "wanting naruto"

s/10195930/1/Wanting-Naruto
Du chapter 23 . 3/5/2016
Oh goodness. I just binge read this. I've put it off for a long time because it wasn't finished... And GAH I love it. I don't know what it is, but it just makes me feel so much. Please, please update soon! I'm not worried that you won't update, because you did promise you'd finish the story back in chapter 18... But please, soon? Don't leave me hanging. It's so close to the end. And it's so great. I totally understand Del, I'd let Brent take me anywhere too...
Hope your life is going great, so much must have happened since you started the story. Best wishes and please come back soon!
1,286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »