Reviews for Getting Malcolm
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
10 YEARS... IVE BEEN WAITING FIR THE END. PLZ WRITE SOMETHING ️️
tbs0147 chapter 23 . 1/24/2016
Love this story! I've literally just binge read the whole thing haha you're great and I love her inner monologues :P Please update soon! :) :)
OscarJLaw chapter 12 . 1/20/2016
We all are getting desperate for that update pinkmist !.I hope you're alive and well tough.

Just write something.

ANYTHING on Brent and Adelle.
Cass chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
The mere fact that up to this DAY, someone still reviews that isn't me...

HAHA happy new year my friend! Please do us a HUUUUGE favor and unearth yourself off your writer's block and write Brent and Adelle again. I certainly missed reading stuff about them.

Hello, from the other side. 3
Gentlewater chapter 23 . 1/16/2016
i was hoping the action would do the talking... Such a teased, they have great chemistry sexual chemistry they want each other, they're waiting for that moment when it happen again. But why the drag? anyhow, great characters, especially brent. I don't know how you can pull this off with the next chapter. Hope you can come up with a great idea. You are an amazing writer! Please don't get lost ... Brent and Adelle want the readers know what happen to them at the end.
Damned to heaven chapter 22 . 1/14/2016
No, no, no! Why do I do this to myself?! I read the whole thing again and again knowing it's not finished and there's more to come...well, at least that chapter was pretty much perfect. Oh man, I just love how they're so them even when they're delivering those speeches and have those chick flick-esque moments.

Now I wonder what's gonna be their bust up, I mean they like each other and that's all great now I'm just dreading that bit in the story where something goes horribly wrong/is grossly misinterpreted and they all have to be on the outs for awhile. If only there's just rode off into the sunset, and Malcolm and Lori disappeared.

Hopefully 2016 is one of change, ahem. Just kidding, kinda...I mean updates would be great but at least you haven't given up on this story so yeah...hopefully see you soon?
OscarJLaw chapter 14 . 1/9/2016
Are you alive pinkmist ? seriously
strangerdanger chapter 23 . 1/5/2016
HEY HEY you you! I want to know how this story ends
No way no way, please don't leave me hanging
Hey hey you you I have to know what happens next
no way, cant wait

eheheheheh the suspense is making me slowly mad
sunny chapter 23 . 12/29/2015
Glad to see u back, and hope you had some good holidays.
OscarJLaw chapter 11 . 12/29/2015
soon the end of the year and still no update. :(

I really hope you keep your promise and still update around this time.
like you said.

I'm so annoyed with myself rn for checking fictionpress every day to see an update
for this.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/27/2015
Hi
So basically I've read your story at least 20 times if not more in hope that you will update soon. I absolutely adore this story and I'm begging you to finish the story. Plz
Bear104 chapter 23 . 12/25/2015
Merry Christmas Pinkmist :)
Hope to see you update soon! Have a great year ahead, xx!
desperate chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
please update, i really need to know how this ends
OscarJLaw chapter 9 . 12/18/2015
I really hope you're not forgetting to update this around Christmas once you have free time.
OscarJLaw chapter 13 . 12/8/2015
I often forget that this story was released in 2006 !
almost 10 years god.