Reviews for Forever
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
"her skin glows like a/firefly racing through/the moonlit darkness" - beautiful comparison. nice work.
reluctant writer chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Nice, sweet poem. I don't hear enough about the happy side of love.
Elizabeth Bilberry chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Reading that third verse made me sigh. Such a beautiful, lovely poem.

EB
Head or Tales chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
That's beautiful. I love all those works talking about the way that " HE " feels, because it's usually always "she".Keep writing!

V.

PS: Thanks for reviewing!... I know it's not my best. It was the first thing I ever wrote in English. My first language is french and I kind of learned english by myself, so when I started writing stuff in english, I really wasn't that good.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Quite nice display of emotions.
Strawberry Wish chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Very nice poem, I can see everything happening. I really like the imagery you have. :) Thanks a lot for the review. :) I have no clue how to put my poems into stanzas. The stanzas disappear when I upload them. I really want some of them to be in stanzas but I don't know how to do it. :(
FURTILL chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
That is so sweet. I have no complaints. I love how you pulled this poem together! Keep up the good work, and never stop writing!
sylvia's syndrome chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
I really enjoyed this. It minds me in several different ways of my latest piece on fictionpress. The imagery in this is definitely the best part. It was very easy and pleasant to envision everything you described in this poem. Keep up the good work!