Reviews for draw time
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
This poem really reminds me of Medieval times (did that need to be capitalized? I don't know and I don't really care). I think the rhyme does a lot of that, and then some of the images and metaphors you used, like arrows. Those are especially symbolic of the Middle Ages for me. Not my favorite poem of yours, but it's nice. Keep writing! :)
citrus scented chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
the last rhymes alittle awkward, but other than that: WOW. you rhyme with such ease and elegance, I just love it. ITs so beautiful and touching and really captures the intense love in their relationship through images and descriptions. this is great.
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Oh, this is so good! The first time I've seen you use rhyme, and obviously it's clearly restrictive, but so good! Such a bittersweet story...love the last two lines...the first stanza is particularly good I think. Nice imagery :). Love, Mia
a lonely september chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
oh wow. this was a wonderful poem. it was just so well written. great detail, i love the first line. i love all of this. nice rhyme, usually i dont like rhyming things 'cause they often sound foced, but this was nice, it sounded good. and i can really see the whole thing happening, that's how well it's written. & it seems really sad at some part like, emptysad. 'a woman with empty, empty hands/his shadow lingers around every tree/she fell to meet him, chose to see...' i dunno, it's a dark mysterious kind of love.. i think it's enchanting.
chaos called creation chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
'A woman with empty, empty hands' i love that line for some reason. this is some fancy smancy rhyming. the best i can do is cat and bat, haha :). i don't think the last one really works though, but it's early so i could be wrong.

i saw james franco yesterday. sorry, feel the need to tell the world hehe.
Aslan Israel chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
The forest fallen, still, she standsA woman with empty, empty hands

His shadow lingers around every treeShe fell to meet him, chose to see

..Brilliant lines right there... just stopped me cold. Great job.