Reviews for Precious Cargo
Written chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
hey, interesting start! should be fun to see where this goes. AFTER I'm done studying for my exam tomorrow :)
StarsandSteel chapter 6 . 6/23/2007
hehe, I didn't know it was a short story. In that case the length was perfect.
StarsandSteel chapter 7 . 6/23/2007
Sorry about not reviewing like I promised. I had to wipe my computer's memory a while back and I lost a lot of information.

I could see parts of the story in my head as I read so you're description was excellent. The only thing that I think could of been better is the length of certain parts. Short story segments didn't give much depth.
Reaper chapter 7 . 9/19/2006
Very good but too short. However, it was still well written.

~Reaper
J'Adore Les Phoques chapter 7 . 8/25/2006
Hm... quite suspenseful, and freaky. I like the last line of the story. Huh... supernatural military power...
Mr.Satire chapter 7 . 8/22/2006
This was a pretty good thriller, but I like your current one more. It's a little more believable, but I did like this one. The ending kind of leaves room for a sequel, doesn't it? Great job, Bob.
Foxglove Nightshade chapter 7 . 7/15/2006
This is a GREAT story...the chapters were a little too short, because I wanted more!
JaveHarron chapter 4 . 7/2/2006
Interesting read so far. The chapters are a bit short, and there's not a lot of detail in the prose (which would help when dealing with strange artifacts). Ever heard of the book "Decipher" by Stel Pavlou? There was a similar premise to ruins found under Anartica, but I won't spoil too much.
JaveHarron chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
For some reason, this story reminds me of one of my favorite horror movies of all time: John Carpenter's "The Thing."
Ben Wuest chapter 2 . 6/29/2006
Well, well! It seems that you've REALLY got something going for you! Is there going to be something scary at this ship, or something 'fantasy'-like? Gah, I guess I'll find out soon, yeah?I'm kinda taking it easy lately with Coran and the Time-keepers, you know? I haven't written anything in about a month... for his story, that is. Right now I'm working with a friend of mine here on fictionpress with a co-op on a separate account. Also, I just recently finished my third NOVEL, called "Rise of a Tower", but I don't ever put my big projects on fictionpress. Anyway, thanks again for the review, and do keep up the good work on this story, yeah?

B.
Ben Wuest chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Well, well, well, Mr. Bob, I'd have to say you've got a real project on your hands. While I still don't have a real idea of descriptions, I do grasp quite a pickle of plot. I shall read on, and thanks for the reviews, of course,

B.